• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]((sure I'll go with Furia... you want to interact with a serial killer based on Jason Voorhees who will try to kill her, An eldritch witch who may try to use her as a human sacrifice, An angel of Vengeance, a bird dude, an innocent adorable brat, or the acting leader of the worlds largest criminal organization who will play serious mind games with her (and his assistant would be there).... oh... and then theres Kaz whose pretty normal... so ya... who you want? XDDD))

[/QUOTE]
(O_O Well then...Uh...Well, Furia isn't full human so she wouldn't be of much use, and what kind of mind tricks are we talking about? If, you don't mind me asking...)

CERBERUS177 said:
(O_O Well then...Uh...Well, Furia isn't full human so she wouldn't be of much use, and what kind of mind tricks are we talking about? If, you don't mind me asking...)
((as in saying stuff to confuse the hell out of her and stuff xD like trolling irl XDDD ))

@Wicked Jester[/URL]

[/CENTER]

[/bg][/border][/Column]

~Yuna Yelil~

Yuna nodded before he began patting her head again, which at this stage she seemed to be used to already since she barely acknowledged it and simply accepted it. "Fair enough, I'll give you that" she said with a smile "I would suggest we race actual cars to see who wins but there's two problems with that suggestion. One, you could blow up your car....and two, I actually have no idea how to drive an actual car in reality..." she admitted, laughing sheepishly "I mean, I'll learn eventually, maybe then we could race and I could maybe kick your butt a second time, you never know~" she said with a giggle.

[/Row][/centerblock]

[/bg][/border][/Row]

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]((as in saying stuff to confuse the hell out of her and stuff xD like trolling irl XDDD ))

[/QUOTE]
(I'll go with pretty normal...Want me to start off? Furia can be anywhere...)

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]ignoring parts of the song, this
((ya you can start, Kaz can be anywhere aswell))

[/QUOTE]
(I was gonna go with the mall, but I was like 'Why would he be in the women's section for clothing?' xD )

Furia was looking at the pool, wondering if she should go in or not, she kinda wishes she didn't have shorts and a tank top for swimming clothes, but she's never been swimming. "Wait...Can I even swim?" she said to her self.

Nona said:

latest

Arcade

Mood:

Happy

Discussing driving

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

C4

Tags:

@Wicked Jester

~Yuna Yelil~

Yuna nodded before he began patting her head again, which at this stage she seemed to be used to already since she barely acknowledged it and simply accepted it. "Fair enough, I'll give you that" she said with a smile "I would suggest we race actual cars to see who wins but there's two problems with that suggestion. One, you could blow up your car....and two, I actually have no idea how to drive an actual car in reality..." she admitted, laughing sheepishly "I mean, I'll learn eventually, maybe then we could race and I could maybe kick your butt a second time, you never know~" she said with a giggle.

C4 laughed and continued to pet Yuna, "Nah. If i was involved, half the neighborhood would probably go up with our cars... so what should we play next?" C4 continued to rub Yuna's head, resisting the urge to just full on hug her.

CERBERUS177 said:
(I was gonna go with the mall, but I was like 'Why would he be in the women's section for clothing?' xD )
Furia was looking at the pool, wondering if she should go in or not, she kinda wishes she didn't have shorts and a tank top for swimming clothes, but she's never been swimming. "Wait...Can I even swim?" she said to her self.
Kaz expressionlessly walked across the roof of the pool. It was rare for him to actually leave his coat and gear behind to do something like swimming, but today was an exception. returning his gravity to normal he dropped off the roof, flipping over in midair yelling, "CANNONBALL!!!!" Splashing down into the pool, he kicked up a huge spout of water thoroughly drenching a girl besides the pool. Coming up from air he smirked and coyly shrugged. "Sorry."

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]
Kaz expressionlessly walked across the roof of the pool. It was rare for him to actually leave his coat and gear behind to do something like swimming, but today was an exception. returning his gravity to normal he dropped off the roof, flipping over in midair yelling, "CANNONBALL!!!!" Splashing down into the pool, he kicked up a huge spout of water thoroughly drenching a girl besides the pool. Coming up from air he smirked and coyly shrugged. "Sorry."

[/QUOTE]
Furia giggled, "All good!" she said, since she was wet, she walked into the pool, and then she remembered how to swim, maybe she swam when she was younger, but forgot until now, "Huh...so I can swim." she said, splashing water at the guy who did the cannonball.

CERBERUS177 said:
Furia giggled, "All good!" she said, since she was wet, she walked into the pool, and then she remembered how to swim, maybe she swam when she was younger, but forgot until now, "Huh...so I can swim." she said, splashing water at the guy who did the cannonball.
Kaz blinked at her. Usually girls would be pissed about getting soaked when they weren't in a swimsuit... "Uh sure..." then when the girl said she could swim he stared at her blankly. "Um.... yes... it does appears you can indeed swim..."

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]
Kaz blinked at her. Usually girls would be pissed about getting soaked when they weren't in a swimsuit... "Uh sure..." then when the girl said she could swim he stared at her blankly. "Um.... yes... it does appears you can indeed swim..."

[/QUOTE]
"Oh... Sorry, I haven't swam in... Forever, so I forgot that I could, until now.. " she said nicely, "I'm Furia . I'm new to this school. " she said swimming around him, "What's your name bub?" she asked.

CERBERUS177 said:
"Oh... Sorry, I haven't swam in... Forever, so I forgot that I could, until now.. " she said nicely, "I'm Furia . I'm new to this school. " she said swimming around him, "What's your name bub?" she asked.
Kaz looked at her and laughed, "What are you? a wolverine wannabe? The names Kaz. I haven't been here all that long either. Just how old are you anyway to not remember when you last swam?"

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]
Kaz looked at her and laughed, "What are you? a wolverine wannabe? The names Kaz. I haven't been here all that long either. Just how old are you anyway to not remember when you last swam?"

[/QUOTE]
She giggled, "Don't you know it's rude to ask a ladies age? " she said, "I can't remember, but I look 16...I'm guessing 2-3 centuries? I just can't remember. Well, my exact age that is. " he said.

@Wicked Jester[/URL]
tumblr_nhytehxe1U1t023l5o7_250.gif
Alex smirked as he decided to have some fun with the girl. If the gods were going to bless with a lovely ladies company, he would make sure to toy her around for a bit. Sitting upright and leaning in, he made sure to position his head at a position close enough to be a personal conversation, yet far enough away to not be uncomfortable. The first objective would be to break the ice and assert himself as a memorable person. Alex of course would attempt to be classified as the most memorable of these categories, a friend. Looking directly into the girl's eyes, he smiled at her and held out his hand. "I dont believe we have been formally introduced, my name is Alex. And who might you be my young lady?"

(

[QUOTE="Storm Guardian]((I've been waiting for quite a while for an interaction. Where do you want to meet?))

[/QUOTE]
(Front of the school)

Kisaki said:
(
(Front of the school)
Still having the sensation that he ate too much and needed to walk it off, Roy takes a long loop around the school, ending up at the front of the school, whistling merrily.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back