• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheDragoon said:
Ryu shrugged. "No particular reason. Also, what do you mean you haven't had this happen before?" He asked curiously, not understanding very well.
"Like, the instant lunch...I usually talk with someone for a bit before they offer lunch or something...That's what I mean, but it's alright, it's just new." she said with a smile, "Do you mind if I ask where you are from?" she asked him.

"I hope you aren't scared. There is only 1 in a million chance that you die on a rollercoster."she smirked. Elise then finished her cola and started to get in line.

[QUOTE="Storm Guardian]"Sure," Roy said, "Seems exciting of a ride."

[/QUOTE]

Kisaki said:
"I hope you aren't scared. There is only 1 in a million chance that you die on a rollercoster."she smirked. Elise then finished her cola and started to get in line.
In all his time in the Professors of the Circle, Roy had only once ridden on a roller coaster. And it had been a bit scary. Roy gulped down his drink, then went in line with Elise. "I've never gone on such magnificent of a roller coaster," Roy said, "The last time I went on a roller coaster was when I was around 12, and I was terrified. I hope four years has made the idea of roller coasters less terrifying."

"The thrill is what makes rollercoster fun. I'm sure you will enjoy it."The line moved pretty quick, they already in front of the line. "I'll be taking the front seat "she said as she walked over to the first cart and sat down.

[QUOTE="Storm Guardian]In all his time in the Professors of the Circle, Roy had only once ridden on a roller coaster. And it had been a bit scary. Roy gulped down his drink, then went in line with Elise. "I've never gone on such magnificent of a roller coaster," Roy said, "The last time I went on a roller coaster was when I was around 12, and I was terrified. I hope four years has made the idea of roller coasters less terrifying."

[/QUOTE]

Kisaki said:
"The thrill is what makes rollercoster fun. I'm sure you will enjoy it."The line moved pretty quick, they already in front of the line. "I'll be taking the front seat "she said as she walked over to the first cart and sat down.
Roy follows Elise, heading into the seat behind her, and sits down.

Last edited by a moderator:
Elise hummed as she waited. The handle restraints were tightened as the ride was ready to take off. On the mic, a guy mumbled to keep your hands and feet inside the ride. They then blasted off.

[QUOTE="Storm Guardian]Roy follows Elise, heading into the seat behind her, and sits down.

[/QUOTE]

CERBERUS177 said:
"Like, the instant lunch...I usually talk with someone for a bit before they offer lunch or something...That's what I mean, but it's alright, it's just new." she said with a smile, "Do you mind if I ask where you are from?" she asked him.
Ryu thought for a minute, his face going a bit grim before shaking his head. "I would love to but... Alright. I come from England, but my I never inherited an English accent. I was more into magic when I was young." He said. "Which is why I enjoy street performing too."

TheDragoon said:
((Huh? I thought she was at the hospital getting rest...?))
(She got released from there, and she's now in her house with the baby, taking care of him. Also, CS is redy?)

JJKab said:
(She got released from there, and she's now in her house with the baby, taking care of him. Also, CS is redy?)
((...I forgot to do that. *facepalms and sighs* I'll have to do it when Weston leaves for Football practice...))

TheDragoon said:
Ryu thought for a minute, his face going a bit grim before shaking his head. "I would love to but... Alright. I come from England, but my I never inherited an English accent. I was more into magic when I was young." He said. "Which is why I enjoy street performing too."
"Interesting...I come from the desert..." she said, "I..don't have any special talents...I've been trying to make music, but...I don't know if that's any good..." she said.

CERBERUS177 said:
"Interesting...I come from the desert..." she said, "I..don't have any special talents...I've been trying to make music, but...I don't know if that's any good..." she said.
Ryu rose an eyebrow. "Music? What kind of music? And may I hear it?" He asked, clearly interested that she was taking up the arts.

TheDragoon said:
Ryu rose an eyebrow. "Music? What kind of music? And may I hear it?" He asked, clearly interested that she was taking up the arts.
(I wasn't expecting such a fast reply ;-; I'm looking for a song that matches her...)

"Oh...I don't have any songs with me at the moment...Maybe, if you want, we can head back and I can show you my set up and get one of my good songs going..." she said, "But...it's up to you!"

CERBERUS177 said:
(I wasn't expecting such a fast reply ;-; I'm looking for a song that matches her...)
"Oh...I don't have any songs with me at the moment...Maybe, if you want, we can head back and I can show you my set up and get one of my good songs going..." she said, "But...it's up to you!"
Ryu nodded and tilted his head. "Are you sure you won't be uncomfortable with that? It's like we've been everywhere already." He joked, now seeing what Amber meant.

Lena was sitting in her room, watching over their baby, as she was caringly rocking it in her hands, humming for it a lullaby

@TheDragoon

TheDragoon said:
Ryu nodded and tilted his head. "Are you sure you won't be uncomfortable with that? It's like we've been everywhere already." He joked, now seeing what Amber meant.
"It's alright...It can wait." she said, "I'm getting a little thirsty..." she said, looking around, she waved down a waiter and asked for something to drink. "I hope my music isn't...something you wouldn't like, because I need an honest opinion on it..." she said, as her brother would just agree to everything.

CERBERUS177 said:
"It's alright...It can wait." she said, "I'm getting a little thirsty..." she said, looking around, she waved down a waiter and asked for something to drink. "I hope my music isn't...something you wouldn't like, because I need an honest opinion on it..." she said, as her brother would just agree to everything.
Ryu rolled his eyes and shook his head. "My opinion? Who cares about my opinion? What matters is yours. Do you like your music? Then that's all that matters right?" He asked curiously.

TheDragoon said:
Ryu rolled his eyes and shook his head. "My opinion? Who cares about my opinion? What matters is yours. Do you like your music? Then that's all that matters right?" He asked curiously.
"I guess you're right...but what of the people listening? If I like, but what if nobody else does? I think someone else who listens to it can give pointers and stuff, isn't that how most music is made? Every maker must have someone on the sidelines or back stage telling them what's good or not. That's why bands are so good, they can tell each other rather or not the lyrics are good or not." she said, making a point as bands, rappers, and other music makers mostly make their music with someone helping... "I...hope I didn't come off rude..." she said, a little shyly.

CERBERUS177 said:
"I guess you're right...but what of the people listening? If I like, but what if nobody else does? I think someone else who listens to it can give pointers and stuff, isn't that how most music is made? Every maker must have someone on the sidelines or back stage telling them what's good or not. That's why bands are so good, they can tell each other rather or not the lyrics are good or not." she said, making a point as bands, rappers, and other music makers mostly make their music with someone helping... "I...hope I didn't come off rude..." she said, a little shyly.
Ryu shook his head. "No, that wasn't rude at all. Sure it's true criticism is good, as long as it's healthy. I mean their opinions are sometimes how bands break apart so... If you really want my opinion that bad then note that this is entirely my opinion. I'm not an expert in music either so remember that you should also consider who your getting your criticism from." He said before folding his arms behind his head and stretching. "Also, if I give you my opinion don't expect me to baby you either. I've been performing for a while now and I don't want to hurt your feelings by saying yes all the time. Because that isn't real criticism." He explained.

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]
Arbitz nodded arbitrarily, "sure makes sense I guess..." Then turning to ribbon he looked at her questioning, "so um.... how do I get home?" Ribbon dropped her head annoyingly and shook it slowly before turning and beginning to trudge away. "follow me..."

[/QUOTE]
Perfect chuckled lightly and nodded, before his smile slowly went away and Ribbon walked away with her head down because of Arbitz's quietion. He gently patted her back and laughed, "At least you know... But was he always like that?" He asked the last part silently.

TheDragoon said:
Ryu shook his head. "No, that wasn't rude at all. Sure it's true criticism is good, as long as it's healthy. I mean their opinions are sometimes how bands break apart so... If you really want my opinion that bad then note that this is entirely my opinion. I'm not an expert in music either so remember that you should also consider who your getting your criticism from." He said before folding his arms behind his head and stretching. "Also, if I give you my opinion don't expect me to baby you either. I've been performing for a while now and I don't want to hurt your feelings by saying yes all the time. Because that isn't real criticism." He explained.
"I can take criticism...just so long as you don't go 'it's garbage, delete it' or something like that, I can take a hint with 'it's bad' and maybe a few pointers here and there...if, you know the electonica genre well.." she said, as she was into the chillstep stuff, plus trance, but hasn't released any music yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back