• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Luke chuckled and smiled before grabbing Kairassi's hand and heading out of the restaurant.
Kairassi blinked as her hair frizzed up for a moment when Luke first grabbed her hand, she still hadn't gotten used to that yet. Looking at their hands for a split second, she then smiled up at him as she followed him out of the restaurant

LunaCrosby said:
Emi blinked as she watched him hurry to the bathroom, her ear's and tail suddenly appearing. She looked to the side, "Stupid..." she mumbled.
Syo looked at himself in the mirror and saw that his ears and tail had appeared. "Shoot..." He mumbled as he tried to find a way to make them go away. There was no stopping so he just did his 'business' and came back to the table, embarrassed that this was happening now.

JJKab said:
Gregory giggled lightly, smirked at Ariel seductively
"And I could do this" He exclaimed, as he soon planted a smooth kiss on Ariel's neck, and pulled away after a bit, looking into her eyes to see if she reacted to that
Feeling his lips on her neck caused her to move her head slightly and a blush to creep onto her cheeks which was still there when he looked at her again.

Nona said:
Feeling his lips on her neck caused her to move her head slightly and a blush to creep onto her cheeks which was still there when he looked at her again.
Gregory laughed softly, seeing Ariel's blush. He moved his hand to touch Ariel's cheek

"Hmmm... it seems you're enjoying it... my dear..." He said caringly, as he moved his head to repeat it again, kissing her neck really softly now, moving up the side of her neck

CERBERUS177 said:
"Well, I have a Five Finger Death Punch tattoo, mostly the one that I have on my back, is the one I'm most proud of, and the other, has their initials on my fingers." he said, showing her his right hand, it had 5FDP on his four fingers, and a iconic skull. "I also have a Marine flag on my shoulder." he said, lifting his sleeve up, revealing tearing skin with the USMC flag and US flag under the torn skin. Of course, it was an effect. "But, I'm planning on getting dog tags tattooed around my nexk maybe, tomorrow." he said proudly.
" oh nice " she said rolling up her sleeves forgeting about the needle scars on her arms to reveal white skin with little red dots from recent use and a thousand tiny scars from.her past , showing a broken compass tattooed on her arm " i also have a thigh piece with a fox and flowers , a camera on my calf and a phrase on my shoulder she blushed realizing she had shown him her arms and rolled her sleeves down

Nona said:
Leia nodded, a gentle smile crossing her face "Alright, So this curse of yours, can you tell me what it does?" she asked curiously. At this stage her attention had left her notebook for a change, this boy's predicament interested her from an educational perspective that and she did want to help him out. She wasn't the kind of person to walk off if she thought she could help out.
Satoshi shook his head. "I'm not aloud to talk about-" He said before he felt a sharp pain again like a smack across the face. "GAHHHHH!" He said before he sighed. "Forget it."

Sixxx said:
" oh nice " she said rolling up her sleeves forgeting about the needle scars on her arms to reveal white skin with little red dots from recent use and a thousand tiny scars from.her past , showing a broken compass tattooed on her arm " i also have a thigh piece with a fox and flowers , a camera on my calf and a phrase on my shoulder she blushed realizing she had shown him her arms and rolled her sleeves down
"...Have you ever tried to get clean? I mean, I'm sure it's gonna be hard, since your so...deep in with it, but, I could help you if you want to..." he said, since it was sad to see someone use the needle drug, he could deal with the weed and other drugs, but the needle stuff ruins the body.

JJKab said:
"I... D-D-Don't know... I genuainely don't know..." Lena exclaimed, curling up yet again, her cheeks tinting a little red from the sudden wave of exaustion. It may as well be a false alert, but... is it?
Ducasse pulled up and opened the door for her. "He's right inside his room. He's caged though so he can't hurt anyone." He explained to her.

TheDragoon said:
Ducasse pulled up and opened the door for her. "He's right inside his room. He's caged though so he can't hurt anyone." He explained to her.
After few deep breaths, she stood up from the car, and nodded, slowly making her way towards where Shuu's room was. She knocked on it

"S----S--shuuie?" She asked reluctantly

TheDragoon said:
Syo looked at himself in the mirror and saw that his ears and tail had appeared. "Shoot..." He mumbled as he tried to find a way to make them go away. There was no stopping so he just did his 'business' and came back to the table, embarrassed that this was happening now.
Emi looked at him, "Pedo, can't be around a girl for an hour without getting all hot and bothered" she said.

JJKab said:
After few deep breaths, she stood up from the car, and nodded, slowly making her way towards where Shuu's room was. She knocked on it
"S----S--shuuie?" She asked reluctantly
There were several grunts and sighs in the room, like he was tired and feverish. It looked like Shuu was now fighting the puppet but the puppet was still in control. "E-Everyone can just... Die!" He coughed.

TheDragoon said:
There were several grunts and sighs in the room, like he was tired and feverish. It looked like Shuu was now fighting the puppet but the puppet was still in control. "E-Everyone can just... Die!" He coughed.
Lena slowly entered the room Shuu was in, and looked at him sorrowfully, approaching the cage he was in

"S---Shuu... I.... I wanted to tell you s---s-s-omething.." She said softly, waiting for his response, her stomach pains calming down a little

LunaCrosby said:
Emi looked at him, "Pedo, can't be around a girl for an hour without getting all hot and bothered" she said.
Syo frowned and got a little mad. "S-Shut up! Like hell I'd like you like that!" He growled. Honestly he was getting annoyed with today... But maybe he had no choice. Better to go after a friend than a stranger.

TheDragoon said:
Satoshi shook his head. "I'm not aloud to talk about-" He said before he felt a sharp pain again like a smack across the face. "GAHHHHH!" He said before he sighed. "Forget it."
Leia jumped a little when he yelled in pain suddenly. she then frowned "Not aloud to talk about it. Right. S-sorry for asking questions" she said quietly as her eyes drifted to the grass infront of her, she had kind of pieced together that the curse was hurting him for talking about it.

JJKab said:
Lena slowly entered the room Shuu was in, and looked at him sorrowfully, approaching the cage he was in
"S---Shuu... I.... I wanted to tell you s---s-s-omething.." She said softly, waiting for his response, her stomach pains calming down a little
Shuu kept growling viciously in his cage. "D-Die! Die! D-Die..." He said before he began to whimper in pain from the chains that held him. It seemed she had Shuu's attention though... Not so much the puppet.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu kept growling viciously in his cage. "D-Die! Die! D-Die..." He said before he began to whimper in pain from the chains that held him. It seemed she had Shuu's attention though... Not so much the puppet.
Lena slowly rested her hand so that Shuu could see it, but not reach out for it

"I'm afraid... baby will be born soon... My... body... it's giving me those weird signals..." She exclaimed softly, wincing occasionally

Nona said:
Leia jumped a little when he yelled in pain suddenly. she then frowned "Not aloud to talk about it. Right. S-sorry for asking questions" she said quietly as her eyes drifted to the grass infront of her, she had kind of pieced together that the curse was hurting him for talking about it.
Satoshi coughed a little and then put on a straight face as he looked at her. "It's fine. We can just try and do something fun if you like. Maybe you'll figure out what the curse does eventually." He told her.

JJKab said:
Lena slowly rested her hand so that Shuu could see it, but not reach out for it
"I'm afraid... baby will be born soon... My... body... it's giving me those weird signals..." She exclaimed softly, wincing occasionally
Shuu seemed to have shoved the puppet out of his body immediately when he heard those words. "T-The baby?!" He panicked before wincing in pain when the puppet tried to get back in his body. "H-Hurry to the hospital then! I promise I'll be there when the baby comes!" He told her as he struggled.

JJKab said:
Gregory laughed softly, seeing Ariel's blush. He moved his hand to touch Ariel's cheek
"Hmmm... it seems you're enjoying it... my dear..." He said caringly, as he moved his head to repeat it again, kissing her neck really softly now, moving up the side of her neck
Ariel blushed even more when he had hinted to her colouring face with his words, "W-Well yeah, M-Maybe" she answered, he wasn't wrong though she did think it felt nice and was enjoying the attention.

CERBERUS177 said:
"...Have you ever tried to get clean? I mean, I'm sure it's gonna be hard, since your so...deep in with it, but, I could help you if you want to..." he said, since it was sad to see someone use the needle drug, he could deal with the weed and other drugs, but the needle stuff ruins the body.
Dylan looked up at him a little shocked , most people just get uncomfortable or ignore it " not really no , i havent ... " she said with a shugg looking down " not hurting anyone so i dont see the problem " she looked up , her eyes clearing up already, making the blue clearer and brighter . " wanna take a walk , walking jormally makes conversations like these less uncomfortable ,things to look at and stuff "

TheDragoon said:
Syo frowned and got a little mad. "S-Shut up! Like hell I'd like you like that!" He growled. Honestly he was getting annoyed with today... But maybe he had no choice. Better to go after a friend than a stranger.
"Oh really? I could smell the desperation from a mile away, i'm a Neko too, remember?" she said and pointed at her ears.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu seemed to have shoved the puppet out of his body immediately when he heard those words. "T-The baby?!" He panicked before wincing in pain when the puppet tried to get back in his body. "H-Hurry to the hospital then! I promise I'll be there when the baby comes!" He told her as he struggled.
Lena nodded softly, before looking deeply into Shuu's eyes

"I love you... so much..." She whispered, before standing up, and sending him a kiss through the air, before leaving,

(My little bunny is occupied for now. I do have a plan to use Hisaki to show Jack's past)

CERBERUS177 said:
(I've got Serena. I have a feeling you're going to use one of Jack's personalities? :D )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back