• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

CERBERUS177 said:
(I have the siblings free, Cody and Serena. Take your pick :D )
( how about Cody , i have my girl Dylan open rn , shes laying under a tree a little strung out shes looking at the leafs)

Sixxx said:
( how about Cody , i have my girl Dylan open rn , shes laying under a tree a little strung out shes looking at the leafs)
(Alright.)

Cody made his daily walk to the fields of the school, just to enjoy the way the place looks, he sat down near a small stream, and started to summon his new weapons, fist came the sword. "Huh...How...does it cut...I'm not seeing metal or...?" he touched the blade, and his hand didn't go through. "Interesting...huh..." he said, now looking for a way to make it go away.

CERBERUS177 said:
(Alright.)
Cody made his daily walk to the fields of the school, just to enjoy the way the place looks, he sat down near a small stream, and started to summon his new weapons, fist came the sword. "Huh...How...does it cut...I'm not seeing metal or...?" he touched the blade, and his hand didn't go through. "Interesting...huh..." he said, now looking for a way to make it go away.
Dylan heard some one talking and sat up , her bloodshot eyes scaning the surronding area she appeared silently behing him watching him , before making a slurpee apear and siping it loudly " hi" she said tucking some of her dark hair behind her ear adjusting her beanie and looking up at the boy

Sixxx said:
Dylan heard some one talking and sat up , her bloodshot eyes scaning the surronding area she appeared silently behing him watching him , before making a slurpee apear and siping it loudly " hi" she said tucking some of her dark hair behind her ear adjusting her beanie and looking up at the boy
"Hey...Um...where'd you come from..?" he asked, since she got near him so quietly. If she was like his sister, and can teleport, he might quite literally die of sadness since he's met so many people who can do that.

CERBERUS177 said:
"Hey...Um...where'd you come from..?" he asked, since she got near him so quietly. If she was like his sister, and can teleport, he might quite literally die of sadness since he's met so many people who can do that.
She pointed at the tree across the meadow taking one last sip of the slurpee before it disappeared and was replaced by a lighter and a joint which she lit and took a long drag of before slowly blowing out " whatca doing way out here she said curiosity edging on her voice , she was short, with long dark hair and stunningly blue eyes that were bloodshot and gazing up at him

JJKab said:
@The Royal Keen
Fricka giggled softly, but shook her head, gently getting out of his grasp, and grabbing him himself

"I think I am okay... as for you, though" She exclaimed, with a grin taking up her soft smile. She began slowly heading towards the water

"You're going with me, as I promised." She said, grinning mischeviously, the water reaching up to their waists now.

Mei Junchi

"Uh... going with you?" Junchi asked her as they tried to hold themself back from going any deeper into the water. "Like... for a swim? I think it'd be best if we stayed closer to the surface, especially after how you almost drowned again because of me."

Extra Information

The Beach

Mood:

Worried

Trying to pull themself back to the surface

Objective:

Go back to the surface

Interacting With:

Fricka

Character Sheet:

Mei Junchi

Sixxx said:
She pointed at the tree across the meadow taking one last sip of the slurpee before it disappeared and was replaced by a lighter and a joint which she lit and took a long drag of before slowly blowing out " whatca doing way out here she said curiosity edging on her voice , she was short, with long dark hair and stunningly blue eyes that were bloodshot and gazing up at him
Cody waved the smoke away, he couldn't stand cigarettes, let alone weed. "I think the real question is, why are you smoking that?" he said, holding the swords tip and handle,trying to push both ends to each other, 'Nope...', then he just decided to drop it, and it went away.

Mei Junchi[/URL]

[/Column][/centerblock][/Row]

{/slide}

[/accordion][/border][/border][/bg]
Fricka sighed, almost with an annoyed tone of voice

"Listen... I didn't drown because of you... I just fell into water, let out some air, and quickly bounced back up. If I wanted to drown, I'd just go really deep and then stay there for like 3 minutes, untill my face would be so red, I wouldn't be able to contain my breath. We'd be just swimming around the coast, what'd you say about that?" She offered, giving him a peacefull smile

"I won't go far out, just by the shore, I proooomiseeeee. Can you join meeee?" Fricka made some sort of puppy eyes to Junchi, with a soft smile

CERBERUS177 said:
Cody waved the smoke away, he couldn't stand cigarettes, let alone weed. "I think the real question is, why are you smoking that?" he said, holding the swords tip and handle,trying to push both ends to each other, 'Nope...', then he just decided to drop it, and it went away.
Dylan rolled her eyes and took one last long drag and it disappeared " its just one of the many things that help me relax " she said adjusting her sleeves realizing he was anti drugs " Hi, Im Dylan " she said with a soft smile trying ro ease the mood

JJKab said:
Fricka sighed, almost with an annoyed tone of voice
"Listen... I didn't drown because of you... I just fell into water, let out some air, and quickly bounced back up. If I wanted to drown, I'd just go really deep and then stay there for like 3 minutes, untill my face would be so red, I wouldn't be able to contain my breath. We'd be just swimming around the coast, what'd you say about that?" She offered, giving him a peacefull smile

"I won't go far out, just by the shore, I proooomiseeeee. Can you join meeee?" Fricka made some sort of puppy eyes to Junchi, with a soft smile

Mei Junchi

Junchi wanted to point out how every encounter they had with water ended with her losing air, which was three times in total, but they could see how annoyed she was. "Fine," they sighed as they let Fricka pull them to the water. They were at least an excellent swimmer, mostly due to their upbringing with hunting, so anything dangerous that could happen they hoped they could use their skills to prevent or stop it.

Extra Information

The Beach

Mood:

N/A

Going to swim with Fricka

Objective:

Swim with Fricka

Interacting With:

Fricka

Character Sheet:

Mei Junchi

Mei Junchi[/URL]

[/Column][/centerblock][/Row]

{/slide}

[/accordion][/border][/border][/bg]
"Yaaay" Fricka said childlishly, before taking a breath, and diving, soon resurfacing. She did it rather quickly though, almost like she didn't want to go too deep for Junchi. SHe looked at him, with a bit of uncertainty in her eyes.

Sixxx said:
Dylan rolled her eyes and took one last long drag and it disappeared " its just one of the many things that help me relax " she said adjusting her sleeves realizing he was anti drugs " Hi, Im Dylan " she said with a soft smile trying ro ease the mood
He smiled, "Cody.... Nice to meet you Dylan." he said, his tail waged slightly. "So...You're able to summon items, what else can you do?" he asked her. Rubbing his arm, it still hurts from the tattoo, and kinda itched.

CERBERUS177 said:
He smiled, "Cody.... Nice to meet you Dylan." he said, his tail waged slightly. "So...You're able to summon items, what else can you do?" he asked her. Rubbing his arm, it still hurts from the tattoo, and kinda itched.
Dylan shrugged " im a being of balance, unfortunately im on the negative side of the balance, so im the reason there is always bad news , i can put thoughts into peoples heads , i can poison the humans and make them say is a new disease , im the reason bears attack and why the earth shakes " she smirked and noticed him rubbing his arm " whats the new tattoo of?.... oh and a smidgen of mind reading is in that mix but i try to not use it "

Sixxx said:
Smmooottthhhhhhhhh sorry this took sooo long been busy af)
Blue blushed and looked up at him making her bright green eyes pop even more " why thank you Colin thats very sweet of you"
((Don't worry about it, its fine :3))

Colin looked back at her and chuckled lightly "You're welcome, but I don't need to be thanked, I'm just saying what I see" he said with a gentle smile before he spotted the waitress that was arriving with their orders.

JJKab said:
Soon enough, the pizza with all ingredients was in the stove, cooking, as it would take at least 45 minutes.
He slowly came back to Ariel, standing in front of her, as he looked down at her, biting his lower lip softly

"so.... What do you wanna do now, huh? Do you wanna, like.... rest in my bedroom?" He asked, tilting his head softly
Ariel looked up at him as he walked over to her, shrugging lightly after he spoke "Sure, Lets do that" she said with a smile before standing up from sitting on the couch.

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]
C4 laughed and poked her gently poked her on the nose and laughed, "If it's anything like actually driving, I could manage with just one arm, but I'll take your word for it."

[/QUOTE]
Yuna's ears twitched slightly as he poked her nose before she giggled softly "Its a race, not a casual drive, even professionals use both hands while racing, unless your just that good at driving" she said, glancing over at him.

Nona said:
Ariel looked up at him as he walked over to her, shrugging lightly after he spoke "Sure, Lets do that" she said with a smile before standing up from sitting on the couch.
Gregory laughed, and soon picked up Ariel, carrying her to his bedroom

"YOu're getting picked up, my love" He exclaimed, soon resting her on the bed, and gently getting on top of her, his eyes locked on her

"What you're going to do now? You're locked, you have no way out..." He said teasingly, their faces pretty close to each other

TheDragoon said:
Satoshi nodded, smiling now that she understood. Now all he needed to do was help her understand what his 'curse' exactly was.
Leia nodded, a gentle smile crossing her face "Alright, So this curse of yours, can you tell me what it does?" she asked curiously. At this stage her attention had left her notebook for a change, this boy's predicament interested her from an educational perspective that and she did want to help him out. She wasn't the kind of person to walk off if she thought she could help out.

Roman said:
Roman sighed and put his hand on her cheek, "Its okay. I'll be here for the day, then I'm heading back." He said softly. "That being said, you can be as selfish as you want with me today." He added. "I'm all yours."
Mal hid her face in his chest, "I'll decide what I want us to do together when I wake up" she said, her face was slightly red, but she brushed it off and closed her eye's.

JJKab said:
Gregory laughed, and soon picked up Ariel, carrying her to his bedroom
"YOu're getting picked up, my love" He exclaimed, soon resting her on the bed, and gently getting on top of her, his eyes locked on her

"What you're going to do now? You're locked, you have no way out..." He said teasingly, their faces pretty close to each other
Ariel yelped with suprise when she was suddenly picked up, though honestly she probably should have expected it, she blinked a few times when she was left down on the bed. Staring up at him as he spoke, she giggled softly. "Oh I don't know~" she said noticing his tone before leaning up and placing a small kiss on his lips "I could do that." she said tilting her head a little after she pulled away and lay down again.

Nona said:
Ariel yelped with suprise when she was suddenly picked up, though honestly she probably should have expected it, she blinked a few times when she was left down on the bed. Staring up at him as he spoke, she giggled softly. "Oh I don't know~" she said noticing his tone before leaning up and placing a small kiss on his lips "I could do that." she said tilting her head a little after she pulled away and lay down again.
Gregory giggled lightly, smirked at Ariel seductively

"And I could do this" He exclaimed, as he soon planted a smooth kiss on Ariel's neck, and pulled away after a bit, looking into her eyes to see if she reacted to that

Sixxx said:
Dylan shrugged " im a being of balance, unfortunately im on the negative side of the balance, so im the reason there is always bad news , i can put thoughts into peoples heads , i can poison the humans and make them say is a new disease , im the reason bears attack and why the earth shakes " she smirked and noticed him rubbing his arm " whats the new tattoo of?.... oh and a smidgen of mind reading is in that mix but i try to not use it "
"Well, I have a Five Finger Death Punch tattoo, mostly the one that I have on my back, is the one I'm most proud of, and the other, has their initials on my fingers." he said, showing her his right hand, it had 5FDP on his four fingers, and a iconic skull. "I also have a Marine flag on my shoulder." he said, lifting his sleeve up, revealing tearing skin with the USMC flag and US flag under the torn skin. Of course, it was an effect. "But, I'm planning on getting dog tags tattooed around my nexk maybe, tomorrow." he said proudly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back