• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

"I have no idea how it feels like. I haven't been to my kingdom for years "

Jack said. He wasn't good with memories also. Most of the memories with his real parents were gone.

Kagami skipped foward "Where did you learn to cook " she asked.

Ceat6 said:
(thank you for role-playing with me, have a good day)
"So jack, what is it like being a prince?" Looking back to Kagami he blushed then quickly looked away "I guess it isn't so bad that I lost my memory, I've actually managed to make friends" he told himself, trying not to think of his past. "I guess a simple dish would be best, I just need green and yellow bell peppers, an onion, some fresh rolls, cuts of beef and whatever cheese you two like the most"

JJKab said:
@TheDragoon
Lena soon arrived back home. Something seemed.. off to her.. at least for her, as when she stepped to see if anything was in her mailbox... there was. And it was a letter to her. She opened it, and began reading. When she read about that Shuu is okay, she let out a big sigh of relief, her eyes closing, as she then kept on reading.

After she was done, she nearly ran into her house, and stuffed the letter into her bed. Pulling out her ring for him, she smirked softly.

She didn't know how to communicate with the girl who brought her to the base, but she HAD to visit Shuu.
((I could send someone to talk to her if you like .3.))

TheDragoon said:
A knock came at her a door. A man in a deer knight helm with the same clothes as the Team Dimension members was there, his tux being green.
Lena quickly approached the door, after she heard the knock, and opened the door. Seeing it was the man who looked awfully similiar to one of the members of Shuu's team, she relaxed, giving out a soft sigh

"Oh ,thank God, I thought it was some kind of bandit or something...." She exclaimed, leaning on the door.

JJKab said:
Lena quickly approached the door, after she heard the knock, and opened the door. Seeing it was the man who looked awfully similiar to one of the members of Shuu's team, she relaxed, giving out a soft sigh
"Oh ,thank God, I thought it was some kind of bandit or something...." She exclaimed, leaning on the door.
Ducasse thought what she said was really rude but he just started saying what he came for. "The team told me you could see Shuu if you had come home. It's entirely up to you." He said with a calm voice.

Lumina said:
Ai nodded in agreement. Taking a moment she brought up a menu screen in front of her, which contained a list of places that served ice cream. She scanned through the list, simultaneously cross-checking reviews with menues as well as distance from their location. After a moment, Ai pulled up the maps app in Jacks phone for him to look at, a cartoonized avatar of her head in the corner. "Does this one look alright? I mean, I've never actually had ice cream before, I just really wanna try it, so I dunno if this is a good menu listing or not. I need your opinion, Master Jackie~"

@Wicked Jester
Jack laughed and poked the avatar in the corner.

"You've never had Ice cream? thats just sad. Ice cream has two important factors. Not just the flavor, but also the texture. you usually want it to be either deep, thick and creamy, or soft light and silky. Its by knowing how to pair certain textures to their flavors that you get truly delicious ice cream."

Even though he said this, he simply randomly selected one of the shops and began heading in the direction of the store.

"So pixy, when we get there, what kind of ice cream will you try?"

TheDragoon said:
Ducasse thought what she said was really rude but he just started saying what he came for. "The team told me you could see Shuu if you had come home. It's entirely up to you." He said with a calm voice.
"I... Can...?" Lena asked, looking at Ducasse, with a wide smile. After a bit, she slightly blushed, and nodded

"Of course... and sorry about... thinking you were a bandit... I didn't mean to do that, I'm just paranoid as heck...." She explained, hoping that would at least justify her reaction

"I would... like to see him" Lena nodded, one of her hands resting on her stomach as she talked.

JJKab said:
"I... Can...?" Lena asked, looking at Ducasse, with a wide smile. After a bit, she slightly blushed, and nodded
"Of course... and sorry about... thinking you were a bandit... I didn't mean to do that, I'm just paranoid as heck...." She explained, hoping that would at least justify her reaction

"I would... like to see him" Lena nodded, one of her hands resting on her stomach as she talked.
Ducasse took out some papers. They began to fold and fold and fold before making origami car. He walked over and opened the door for her. "After you." He said politely.

TheDragoon said:
Ducasse took out some papers. They began to fold and fold and fold before making origami car. He walked over and opened the door for her. "After you." He said politely.
Lena watched the papers fold into the origami car, and her eyes were wide....

She nodded lightly, when she heard Ducasse's words, slowly entering the door, saying a soft "Thank you" once she was in.

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]
Suuy pulled out another stack of $10,000 and tossed it to Leo. "Your job ends there. I have the address, now its time for me to get to work. If you're looking for something to I would recommend a school in Japan. it has many interesting characters." Turning, Suuy left the mall to "get to work".

[/QUOTE]
"You're just gonna ditch me here?" He caught the cash mid-air this time, instead of letting it drop to his feet like last time. "Well, whatever. I'll just assume you've got a post card or something for me!" Bringing himself to the gamestop, he picked up the other stack of cash. Now he was 20,000 dollars richer than before.

To his surprise, a small business card slipped through the stack. It even had a little picture on it to his chagrin.

"You're fucking kidding me. Fantasy high? That name isn't appealing at all."

He looked down at the card's aerial view. This was going to hurt. He did it anyways, and imagined himself at the place where the picture was taken.

Falling through the sky, he teleported himself on the grass, slamming down on it from the few seconds of falling through the sky.

"Fuck, medic!" He picked himself back up. Surprisingly, sky diving without a parachute isn't going to be a one time ordeal for him, as he was mostly unharmed save for a few bruises. He converted a little of the grass into a knapsack, and resecured his hat on his head.

"Now what?"

JJKab said:
Lena watched the papers fold into the origami car, and her eyes were wide....
She nodded lightly, when she heard Ducasse's words, slowly entering the door, saying a soft "Thank you" once she was in.
Ducasse didn't really care for stuff like that since he was the hardest worker in HQ. He did ALL of the taxes for the base, worked out in the field of battle, and made sure the base stayed in tip-top shape. He just turned his paper key and the car roared to life before he began driving to HQ.

TheDragoon said:
Ducasse didn't really care for stuff like that since he was the hardest worker in HQ. He did ALL of the taxes for the base, worked out in the field of battle, and made sure the base stayed in tip-top shape. He just turned his paper key and the car roared to life before he began driving to HQ.
Lena was suprised that this car was so eager to drive, even though it was created with paper... paper...

She kept silent the whole way, but occasionally, she would wince with pain,curling up in her seat.

[QUOTE="Storm Guardian]Wylie nodded, "Well, rest assured I won't give away that you're ditching class." he looks off in the distance, "I wish I knew more magic." the Professors of the Circle hadn't taught him much, just energy magic.

[/QUOTE]
Saria giggled "Good, I dont want to get in trouble on my first day" tilted her head to the side gently a smile on her face "Well that's what you are here for, right? To learn magic?" She asked curiously.

TheDragoon said:
Satoshi decided to give her a hint. "Umm... Think of it as a bad kind of magic that you put on somebody." He said. He hoped she would come to the conclusion it was a curse.
Leia narrowed her eyes a little as he spoke "So...A curse..." She said tilting her head a little after he finished speaking. "So, you meant to say, You're cursed, not me?" She asked.

JJKab said:
Lena was suprised that this car was so eager to drive, even though it was created with paper... paper...
She kept silent the whole way, but occasionally, she would wince with pain,curling up in her seat.
Ducasse looked over at her. "Are you alright?" He asked before focusing on driving again.

Nona said:
Leia narrowed her eyes a little as he spoke "So...A curse..." She said tilting her head a little after he finished speaking. "So, you meant to say, You're cursed, not me?" She asked.
Satoshi nodded, smiling now that she understood. Now all he needed to do was help her understand what his 'curse' exactly was.

TheDragoon said:
Ducasse looked over at her. "Are you alright?" He asked before focusing on driving again.
"I'm fine... ju-just felt a bit awkward..." Lena exclaimed, both of her hands lying on her stomach. She was feeling more than awkward, though, as her stomach began to hurt a little, causing her pretty large discomfort

JJKab said:
"I'm fine... ju-just felt a bit awkward..." Lena exclaimed, both of her hands lying on her stomach. She was feeling more than awkward, though, as her stomach began to hurt a little, causing her pretty large discomfort
Ducasse panicked a little. "T-The baby isn't coming is it?" He asked as they were pulling up to the base.

TheDragoon said:
Ducasse panicked a little. "T-The baby isn't coming is it?" He asked as they were pulling up to the base.
"I... D-D-Don't know... I genuainely don't know..." Lena exclaimed, curling up yet again, her cheeks tinting a little red from the sudden wave of exaustion. It may as well be a false alert, but... is it?

JJKab said:
Chler was just minding her own business, sitting in her dorm, reading something, when her phone vibrated. She was suprised slightly by this, but smiled, pulling it out to check out who it was. Her eyes widened, and her cheeks gone red, when she noticed that it was Maiko. That girl she almost made up with. Damn school. If it wasn't for it this would've been the moment of Chler's life.
She immidietely stood up from the bed, and texted her back.

' ' Of course, I'm free, I'll see you in a bit
;) ' ' She then hid her phone in her pocket, and tried to calm her breathing down. She was hyperventilanting, that's how badly she was... interested in Maiko. After few minutes, she calmed herself down, and almost shot out of her dorm, closing it beforehand, and rushing towards the courtyard

8mFdowC.png

maiko koyama

maiko's heart leapt when her phone beeped with chler's response. she'd be here soon enough? she had been hoping to see her, but suddenly faced with the prospect of her appearance, she was freaking out. she grabbed into her bag and pulled out a small hand mirror and started improving her hair, checking to see if her make-up still looked nice, anything she could think to do. she didn't quite realize she was actually shaking until she nearly managed to drop her mirror.
'i think this is okay...' she thinks hesitantly, reluctantly putting everything back away and started waiting again, heart pounding.

it didn't take long for her to spot chler when she arrived. maiko brushed off her skirt lightly and stood up beside the bench she'd been sitting on. she put on a bright, shy smile.
"hello again~!" she called. she was even more nervous to see her now that she was here, but she did her best to try and be as confident as she normally tried to be. it wasn't easy when she was just so taken with her.

notes

character sheet: here!

tags: @JJKab

notes: none!

rusticyawn said:

8mFdowC.png

maiko koyama

maiko's heart leapt when her phone beeped with chler's response. she'd be here soon enough? she had been hoping to see her, but suddenly faced with the prospect of her appearance, she was freaking out. she grabbed into her bag and pulled out a small hand mirror and started improving her hair, checking to see if her make-up still looked nice, anything she could think to do. she didn't quite realize she was actually shaking until she nearly managed to drop her mirror.
'i think this is okay...' she thinks hesitantly, reluctantly putting everything back away and started waiting again, heart pounding.

it didn't take long for her to spot chler when she arrived. maiko brushed off her skirt lightly and stood up beside the bench she'd been sitting on. she put on a bright, shy smile.
"hello again~!" she called. she was even more nervous to see her now that she was here, but she did her best to try and be as confident as she normally tried to be. it wasn't easy when she was just so taken with her.

notes

character sheet: here!

tags: @JJKab

notes: none!

Well... here she is... Maiko... the girl Chler was.... let's say interested in. With a soft smile, and a faint blush, which seemed to grow with each step towards the girl, she approached her

"He-y... How were you... Last time I had to go, and I am soooo sorry for it" She exclaimed, looking her in the eyes

"Wanna come to my dorm again? I mean... Uhm... we're both done with school, why won't we hang out there?" She offered, her hands going behind her back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back