• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

"Sure! I can go to the store with you. I'll bring my brother along with me" she said. Jack usually helped her with shopping usually. He usually says that she spends money on ridiculous stuff.

Kagami took the papers and gave them to the lady in the front desk. The lady stamped the papers and gave her a student ID card. Kagami returned back to Raven . "Is catnip like drugs for cats. I'll won't give it to you maybe."

Ceat6 said:
"the scratching post, I can always just sleep on you" laughing as the two of them entered the building. "This may be an odd request but could I get a little bell to go on my colar as.....well!" Getting started by being picked up so suddenly he accidently shouted. Nodding he picked up a pen in his mouth and signed his name perfectly. Stopping for a moment he looks at her "don't you dare buy catnip" his tone serious, the idea of acting like that sounded embarrassing to him.

charleen said:
View attachment 323360
Nico blushed deeply which turn her cheeks red slightly. She shook her head quickly. She pouted, crossing her arms

"I am not cute!!"

She blurted out, covering her mouth after.
Furia looked a bit upset, "Why are you so upset about being called that? It's a good thing to be called that... " she said smiling, "I'm... Sorry I called you that... " she said looking down.

Kisaki said:
"Sure! I can go to the store with you. I'll bring my brother along with me" she said. Jack usually helped her with shopping usually. He usually says that she spends money on ridiculous stuff.
Kagami took the papers and gave them to the lady in the front desk. The lady stamped the papers and gave her a student ID card. Kagami returned back to Raven . "Is catnip like drugs for cats. I'll won't give it to you maybe."

Raven returned to his human like form and slid down off the table following her to the desk. "Thanks for all your help Kagami" thinking about how to explain catnip then thinking about what she just said about it "I guess you could say it like drugs for cats, they sometimes put it in toys" smiling he wrapped his tail gently around her wrist "you have a brother? Is he like you? A human vampire mix?"

[QUOTE="The Royal Keen]

[/QUOTE]
"Hmm... I say we teleport. If I don't wash this tattoo, it'll be all messed up, and getting it removed is painful... " he said, still admiring the art work on the hand. "And... If you want... " he blushed, "...you may call me cute... Or... Pet me... " he said, since he can tell when someone is struggling not to do something, he's seen enough crime shows to know that.

"Nope , in fact we ate not related by blood. He's a bunny demon or a Usagimimi. "she replied. "Okay , I have your student ID . Now we can go meet my brother ." Just in luck. Jack just walked in. He must be done talking to Serena. She walked over to him. "Jack! I have to go the store and buy Raven some stuff". Jack looked over to the boy. "A cat demon?.. ugh I won't question it. Come on " he started to walk.

Ceat6 said:
Raven returned to his human like form and slid down off the table following her to the desk. "Thanks for all your help Kagami" thinking about how to explain catnip then thinking about what she just said about it "I guess you could say it like drugs for cats, they sometimes put it in toys" smiling he wrapped his tail gently around her wrist "you have a brother? Is he like you? A human vampire mix?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Nona said:
"Oh." She frowned a little at hearing that, she actually felt a bit sad that she couldnt help the boy with his problem. "Well...uhm....I hope you find a way to fix whatever problem you are facing, since after all, that's a pretty peculiar aura you have around you, Its not a magic I'm familiar with and I study a lot about magic" she pointed out.
Satoshi decided to give her a hint. "Umm... Think of it as a bad kind of magic that you put on somebody." He said. He hoped she would come to the conclusion it was a curse.

Kisaki said:
"Nope , in fact we ate not related by blood. He's a bunny demon or a Usagimimi. "she replied. She patted him on his head and started to carry him."Okay , I have your student ID . Now we can go meet my brother ." Just in luck. Jack just walked in. He must be done talking to Serena. She walked over to him. "Jack! I have to go the store and buy Raven some stuff". Jack eyes looked down at the cat.
"Did you pick him off the streets?....uh! Nevermind. Let's go".
"Hey! That's rude, I'm not just some common street cat you know! I'm magic" Raven exclaimed, trying to mess with jack. "Kagami, tell him I'm special!" Raven relaxed in her arms starting to purr.

Roman said:
Han was sitting beside Mari, waiting for Celia to join them in the ride. "Where do I wanna go?" Well he didn't exactly know, mainly because this was Mari's day to spend time with them before they moved out. "The choice is Mari's. Not mine." He said with a laugh.
Celia nodded and got on and the ride began to spin as fast as it could, moving up and down a bit. Celia and Mari let out laughs the entire time.

"Yeah! Raven is a magical kitty cat. Now let's go " she puffs out. She drags Jack along with her. Jack sighs and follows her.

-Time skip-

They arrived at the store. "Okay I'll get you a comfy bed and a bell okay!" she told Raven. Jack followed Kagami as they headed over to the pet section.

"Look at this. It's pretty" she held out a silver bell with a tiny blue bow wrapped around it.

Ceat6 said:
"Hey! That's rude, I'm not just some common street cat you know! I'm magic" Raven exclaimed, trying to mess with jack. "Kagami, tell him I'm special!" Raven relaxed in her arms starting to purr.

CERBERUS177 said:
"Hmm... I say we teleport. If I don't wash this tattoo, it'll be all messed up, and getting it removed is painful... " he said, still admiring the art work on the hand. "And... If you want... " he blushed, "...you may call me cute... Or... Pet me... " he said, since he can tell when someone is struggling not to do something, he's seen enough crime shows to know that.

Moonstone

Moonstone gave Cody a quick pet, complimenting how soft he was during it. "Thank you." they chirped before getting themself focused on teleporting the two back. The easiest and safest method for them was creating a portal linking them to the school. They kept their breathing steady and closed their eyes, imagining where they were at the moment, where they wanted to go, which was the entrance of the school, and then those two points being linked together. When Moonstone opened their eyes a portal on the ground opened up, and it seemed to point towards the ground of the school's entrance. Moonstone jumped through, almost falling on their face, and looking like they appeared randomly from the sky to other students. "It's safe to come down now, Cody." they told him as they moved themself out of the way.

no slide
no slide
Extra Information

Fantasy High's Entrance

Mood:

Happy

Waiting for Cody to go through the portal

Objective:

Get Cody through the portal

Interacting With:

Cody

Character Sheet:

Moonstone

Laughing nervously Raven put his paw on her hand "H-How about the red one? Not that don't like that one but I dont think it would stretch as well as that one" using his tail he lifted a crimson red colar with a bell attached to it and held it out to her. "So jack what is it....how long have you two known each other?" He was hoping he wasn't being rude to Kagami after everything she had done for him.

Moonstone[/URL]

[/Column][/centerblock]

{/slide}

[/Row][/accordion]
[/border]
While Moonstone petted his head, his tail wagged quickly and he almost had his leg shake, and after they were done, he kinda gave them a 'Why'd you stop? ' look, but when they opened the portal, Cody went through and looked around, "That's a cool power.. Between you and my sister, I'm the only one who can't teleport. " he said, walking with Moonstone. "Today was pretty fun. Thanks. " he said looking at Moonstone.

"Ooh!I like that better."she picked it up and dropped in the basket. "I was around 6 when I meet him."she answered. Jack turned to Raven "We were both adopted by a human woman. She was kind and a very living person " he said.

Ceat6 said:
Laughing nervously Raven put his paw on her hand "H-How about the red one? Not that don't like that one but I dont think it would stretch as well as that one" using his tail he lifted a crimson red colar with a bell attached to it and held it out to her. "So jack what is it....how long have you two known each other?" He was hoping he wasn't being rude to Kagami after everything she had done for him.

LunaCrosby said:
Allen rubbed the bunny's fur against her face, "S-See? The bunny's soft! really soft!" he said, continuing his horrible attempt at cheering her up.
Lillith smiled and wiped her face. "Allen... I want my mommy and daddy... But I can't find them" she says with a frown on her face

Kisaki said:
"Ooh!I like that better."she picked it up and dropped in the basket. "I was around 6 when I meet him."she answered. Jack turned to Raven "We were both adopted by a human woman. She was kind and a very living person " he said.
Raven dropped out of her arms quickly returning to his human form, holding his head he curled up into a ball wincing. Some of his memories flooded his mind, after a few seconds he hid his face silently crying, remembering that his entire family was torn apart right in front of his eyes.

CERBERUS177 said:
While Moonstone petted his head, his tail wagged quickly and he almost had his leg shake, and after they were done, he kinda gave them a 'Why'd you stop? ' look, but when they opened the portal, Cody went through and looked around, "That's a cool power.. Between you and my sister, I'm the only one who can't teleport. " he said, walking with Moonstone. "Today was pretty fun. Thanks. " he said looking at Moonstone.

Moonstone

"I didn't know your sister could teleport... or that you had a sister. I need to meet up with her sometime." Moonstone told Cody happily. "And I agree, today was really nice. Thanks to you too. Have a good one." They then began walking away from Cody and towards where their dorm was to study up some more on construction building.

no slide
no slide
Extra Information

Fantasy High School

Mood:

Happy

Walking to their dorm

Objective:

Go to their dorm and study construction building

Interacting With:

N/A, Previously Cody

Character Sheet:

Moonstone

TheDragoon said:
Celia nodded and got on and the ride began to spin as fast as it could, moving up and down a bit. Celia and Mari let out laughs the entire time.
Han hummed quietly as he sat beside his wife and daughter on the ride. He really wasn't scared, slightly amused by the laughter of his family, but other than that, he just relaxed. "You too seem so happy."

Jack furrowed his eyebrows "What's wrong cat?"he asked. Kagami walked closer to Raven. "I think he's remembering " she said. Kagami kind of pitied him. Must of been of memory that's not very nice.

Ceat6 said:
Raven dropped out of her arms quickly returning to his human form, holding his head he curled up into a ball wincing. Some of his memories flooded his mind, after a few seconds he hid his face silently crying, remembering that his entire family was torn apart right in front of his eyes.

Raven sat up, shakily standing and still facing away from them he wiped his eyes. "They are all dead.....my entire family was..." looking to Kagami, his hair over his eyes "forgive me, if I startled you, and yes I'm fine...for now, jack" he walked towards the scratching posts as if nothing had ever happened.

"Same past as me. He can't be find after finding that out" Kagami looked toward Jack. Jack sighed and looked over to Raven. "I'll pay for everything. If you want that scratch post I'll get it for you " he said as he walked over Raven.

Ceat6 said:
Raven sat up, shakily standing and still facing away from them he wiped his eyes. "They are all dead.....my entire family was..." looking to Kagami, his hair over his eyes "forgive me, if I startled you, and yes I'm fine...for now, jack" he walked towards the scratching posts as if nothing had ever happened.

"t-thank you jack" Ravens ears twitched, putting on a smile as if nothing had happened "I'm going to have to work pretty hard to repay you two" scratching the back of his head he laughed and put on a big smile "oh! I know what I can do! I'll cook you two....I keep forgetting that I don't have any money"

CERBERUS177 said:
Furia looked a bit upset, "Why are you so upset about being called that? It's a good thing to be called that... " she said smiling, "I'm... Sorry I called you that... " she said looking down.
"No it's fine, I'm sorry that I yelled like that.."

She said softly. Nico fiddled either her dress a bit before looking back up to Furia. She smiled gently at her.

"Soo would you like to continue the tour?"

She asked politely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back