• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Raven begins walking towards the front gates, stopping to lean on the wall "this isn't cool at all, she...." he collapses turning into a black cat with a leather colar, his name engraved with silver on it. Laying lifeless but breathing just intent of the schools gates.

(Want me to interact with you?)

Ceat6 said:
Raven begins walking towards the front gates, stopping to lean on the wall "this isn't cool at all, she...." he collapses turning into a black cat with a leather colar, his name engraved with silver on it. Laying lifeless but breathing just intent of the schools gates.

Kagami was arriving at the school with a bag of candy in her hand. She noticed that there was a small cat laying on the floor. "You poor thing. Let me help you."She picked cat up and cradled it in her arms. "Looks like I have a new pet."she took the small cat with her to her dorm.She layed the cat on her couch then headed to her kitchen. "I'll get you some water".

Ceat6 said:
(please do )

JJKab said:
"Good ol' Gregory has everything under controll" Greg said jokingly, as he pulled out a bunch of flour, and began making the base of the pizza, whistling
Ariel giggled softly "Well, if you say so, I believe you" she said as she continued to watch him cook.

Raven sniffed the air, trying to stand up he fell back onto the couch, still worn out from the tattoo activating. "Where am I now?" He thought looking around the dorm room to try and figure it out. Sniffing the air again he froze "a girls room?" He thought trying to remember what happened.

Kagami put a bowl of Water on the floor. She looked over to see that the cat was awake. "Kitty is awake." She walked over and pet him on the head.

Ceat6 said:
Raven sniffed the air, trying to stand up he fell back onto the couch, still worn out from the tattoo activating. "Where am I now?" He thought looking around the dorm room to try and figure it out. Sniffing the air again he froze "a girls room?" He thought trying to remember what happened.

Raven weakly batted at her arm, but giving into his current form he started purring. Standing up he slid off the couch rubbing against her leg before walking over to the bowl lapping the water up. Quenching his thirst he looked up at her. "Thanks for the water, my master" his voice sounding feminine in that form.

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]
C4 realized at this point that he was like a character in an anime with his petting on Yuna's head. "You really dont want to know how it happened *pat pat pat pat* Its a very weird and random story. The jar of Vaseline lead to an argument with the Mexican who blew up a number of cars.... as I said, long story..." continuing to pet Yuna as he walked to the arcade cabinet he laughed. "I dont know. *rub rub rub rub* It would depend on how many quarters of ours' it ate"

[/QUOTE]
Yuna blinked "I really don't want to know? I don't know, you're just making it seem more interesting to me to be honest. But, I won't ask any further" she said with a laugh before he mentioned about the quarters "It shouldn't eat too many...I mean, unless you suck really bad at it..." she said as she put a quarter into the game to play. Noticing he was still petting her head she laughed a little "You know...you'll need both hands to race..."

"You can talk! I have an awesome talking cat " she sat down on the couch . "Sooo cat , why were you passed out in front of the school" she asked.

Ceat6 said:
Raven weakly batted at her arm, but giving into his current form he started purring. Standing up he slid off the couch rubbing against her leg before walking over to the bowl lapping the water up. Quenching his thirst he looked up at her. "Thanks for the water, my master" his voice sounding feminine in that form.

"I...I wasn't feeling so well so I decided to take a nap" Raven jumped back onto the couch and sat down looking up at her "now I have a question, why help some random cat? For all you know I'm a viscous monster who wants to eat you" standing up on his back legs he showed her his teeth and acted like Frankenstein.

TheDragoon said:
Satoshi frowned lightly and shook his head. "I didn't mean it that way, I'm sorry." He told her. "It's just... There's something wrong with me and I can't tell you."
Leia slowly nodded, she still didn't really know what was wrong with the boy but she was trying her best to "That's okay, everyone is entitled to keep their secrets..." she responded, offering a gentle smile "Is there any way I can help you though?" she tilted her head curiously.

"Awww your too cute. I'm not defenseless you know. You are in a school for Supernatural " she said.

She wondered if the cat was a demin. His smell of his blood did seem a little off when she first picked him up.

Ceat6 said:
"I...I wasn't feeling so well so I decided to take a nap" Raven jumped back onto the couch and sat down looking up at her "now I have a question, why help some random cat? For all you know I'm a viscous monster who wants to eat you" standing up on his back legs he showed her his teeth and acted like Frankenstein.

[QUOTE="Storm Guardian]((Lost track of your post))
"Yeah... I'm half-sure that there is a combat session currently happening, but I'm ditching class the first day," Wylie replied, "What type of magic is it? Telekinesis?"

[/QUOTE]
Saria giggled "So am I" she admitted "I wont tell if you wont~" she chimed before he mentioned how she was carrying the bags. Saria paused for a moment before smiling "Pretty much, I learned it from a spell book though, I don't naturally possess that power, I just have learned the spell. Im a witch you see~" she explained.

Nona said:
Leia slowly nodded, she still didn't really know what was wrong with the boy but she was trying her best to "That's okay, everyone is entitled to keep their secrets..." she responded, offering a gentle smile "Is there any way I can help you though?" she tilted her head curiously.
Satoshi shook his head. "No um... Sorry, but thanks for offering. I really appreciate it." He said. He couldn't really make friends thanks to this curse so he was kinda used to this by now.

TheDragoon said:
Satoshi shook his head. "No um... Sorry, but thanks for offering. I really appreciate it." He said. He couldn't really make friends thanks to this curse so he was kinda used to this by now.
"Oh." She frowned a little at hearing that, she actually felt a bit sad that she couldnt help the boy with his problem. "Well...uhm....I hope you find a way to fix whatever problem you are facing, since after all, that's a pretty peculiar aura you have around you, Its not a magic I'm familiar with and I study a lot about magic" she pointed out.

"I thought the area smelled strange, well if it is a school for the supernatural then what kind of ghoul or ghost are you?" Raven sat back down resting his paws in front of him with a happy look on his face he leaned up wanting to be held. "Let me ask you one more thing, if I was a monster who wanted to hurt you what would you do?" His voice in a joking manner, but there was truth behind what he was asking her.

CERBERUS177 said:
Furia summoned her scythe, since that's what came to mind when she wanted a weapon, she threw her hands up and the weapon spawned abover her, to land and then be twirled around and held behind her back, "It's pretty isn't it?" she asked, giggling.
74147_1284774375821_full.jpg

"Dang that's so cool.. and you're so cool,"

She said, laughing lightly. Nico and Furia were already in front of Furia's dorm. She motioned towards it.

"Here is your dorm, well I hope.."

She said, biting her lower lip slightly. She had some social anxiety since Furia looks intimidating and fierce.

"I'm half vampire and half human."she said. Kagami picked up the cat and laid him on her lap. "I would of course fight you if that happened " she said as she petted him.

Ceat6 said:
"I thought the area smelled strange, well if it is a school for the supernatural then what kind of ghoul or ghost are you?" Raven sat back down resting his paws in front of him with a happy look on his face he leaned up wanting to be held. "Let me ask you one more thing, if I was a monster who wanted to hurt you what would you do?" His voice in a joking manner, but there was truth behind what he was asking her.

Kisaki said:
"I'm half vampire and half human."she said. Kagami picked up the cat and laid him on her lap. "I would of course fight you if that happened " she said as she petted him.
"Remind me to be a good kitty then, I don't want to put out in the rain" laughing he curled up on her lap yawning. Peering up at her his eyes flashed red for a brief moment "you already know what I am don't you?" He muttered curling up into a ball, hiding his face using his paws a single tear rolled down his face. It seemed odd to him that he felt so comfortable being around a complete stranger to let his guard down.

"Not entirely... your blood Is odd. I haven't smelled blood like that before." She smiled down at the cat. "I have a question for you now. What I'd your name?"she asked.

Ceat6 said:
"Remind me to be a good kitty then, I don't want to put out in the rain" laughing he curled up on her lap yawning. Peering up at her his eyes flashed red for a brief moment "you already know what I am don't you?" He muttered curling up into a ball, hiding his face using his paws a single tear rolled down his face. It seemed odd to him that he felt so comfortable being around a complete stranger to let his guard down.

Kisaki said:
"Not entirely... your blood Is odd. I haven't smelled blood like that before." She smiled down at the cat. "I have a question for you now. What I'd your name?"she asked.
Raven removed his paws from his face trying to remember his name. Exposing his colar as he shifted trying hard to remember. "I...I don't know...do you know?" Sitting up he jumped onto the back of the couch curling around the back of her neck, his head resting on her shoulder. "When I try to remember my head hurts....but miss, if there is any way I can repay you for your kindness I will do it, anything you ask"

Kagami looked at his collar. "Your name is Raven".She pointed at his collar.She looked up at him. "You don't have to do anything for me. " Kagami ate a piece of candy that she took from a bag right next to her.

Ceat6 said:
Raven removed his paws from his face trying to remember his name. Exposing his colar as he shifted trying hard to remember. "I...I don't know...do you know?" Sitting up he jumped onto the back of the couch curling around the back of her neck, his head resting on her shoulder. "When I try to remember my head hurts....but miss, if there is any way I can repay you for your kindness I will do it, anything you ask"

Kisaki said:
Kagami looked at his collar. "Your name is Raven".She pointed at his collar.She looked up at him. "You don't have to do anything for me. " Kagami ate a piece of candy that she took from a bag right next to her.
Closing his eyes he grinned and quickly jumped off her shoulders. "Well then I'm going to be your pet from now on!" He exclaimed then turned back into his human state keeping the ears and the tail. He wasn't wearing shoes and had on black pants with silver stitching and a black sleeveless shirt, as well as the colar. "So what is my new masters name?" He asks sitting on his feet he examined her closely, every feature. Even what kind of candy she was eating. Curious how sensitive she was to the smell of blood he used his fingernail to cut his neck, a small amount of blood trickling down his neck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back