• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

(I guess I will then)

Jack laughed . "I'm sorry...but what's with cats and red dots." He then hugged her , so she wouldn't be so embarrassed.

CERBERUS177 said:
(Up to you, I already have 3, the new one is occupied)
Serena giggled, "Well, at least you go by the stereotype, I'm not a huge fan of fish... Or milk... " she said smiling, "But... I did kinda... Chase a red dot before, heh " she said with a now embarrassed smile.

Roman said:
"If things come to this point again, Seraph should get you out of there. If you don't tell her to then I will." He said, shakimg his head. "I'll be sending you to yoyr dorm in about an hour, but as for now you stay in here."
Misaki nodded, "Alright..." she said. Honestly, out of all the moments Seraph could have wondered off it was now, she must've done it on purpose... yeah, she told her mom what happened then disappeared, it seem's like something she'd do.

Kisaki said:
(I guess I will then)
Jack laughed . "I'm sorry...but what's with cats and red dots." He then hugged her , so she wouldn't be so embarrassed.
"They're tiny and red, and fast! You just can't catch it! " she hugging Jack, it felt nice to hug him, though he's not a teddy bear, he's close enough.

JJKab said:
"No, from time to time she's really growling for those resources, and that weakens me" Lena exclaimed, smiling softly
"Where are you heading? Maybe I can walk with you?"
"Walking to calm my anger from the explosions," Salvador replied, fishing into his pocket and taking out a vial filled with a glowing cobalt blue liquid, "You might need a bit of energy." he passes it over to Lena, "Natural strength, natural energy, and about 50 milligrams of caffeine, green tea extract. Should be healthy for you and your baby, give it resources while not tiring you out."

[QUOTE="Storm Guardian]"Walking to calm my anger from the explosions," Salvador replied, fishing into his pocket and taking out a vial filled with a glowing cobalt blue liquid, "You might need a bit of energy." he passes it over to Lena, "Natural strength, natural energy, and about 50 milligrams of caffeine, green tea extract. Should be healthy for you and your baby, give it resources while not tiring you out."

[/QUOTE]
Lena smiled thankfully, taking the bottle, and soon took a sip. She coughed a little, but soon felt better.

"Yeah, I feel better. Thanks" She exclaimed, smiling widely, as they walked

"Anyways, I miiiight head to my home... I'm tired neverworthless, and I need a nap..." She said softly, as they neared the school gates

LunaCrosby said:
Emi nodded, "Yeah, I can tell you about mine after if you'd like" she said, taking a bite of her food.
Syo shook his head. "No, you don't have to cause I remember you told me about them a long time ago. Anyway, my dad is just extremely flirty while my mom always tries to teach him a lesson... Which doesn't work most of the time since my dad likes to tease people." He told her.

LunaCrosby said:
Misaki nodded, "Alright..." she said. Honestly, out of all the moments Seraph could have wondered off it was now, she must've done it on purpose... yeah, she told her mom what happened then disappeared, it seem's like something she'd do.
"As for punishment, it's still up to your mother what will happen." Roman said, rubbing his chin. "I give long term punishments, but we need something short term since this is the first time we've ever had to address your behavior." He told Misaki before standing up. "I love you, Misaki. Be good and stay out of trouble." And with that, Roman gave her a kiss on the forehead and walked out of the room, closing the door behind him, and he was now on his way to his own bedroom where Mal would be.

TheDragoon said:
Syo shook his head. "No, you don't have to cause I remember you told me about them a long time ago. Anyway, my dad is just extremely flirty while my mom always tries to teach him a lesson... Which doesn't work most of the time since my dad likes to tease people." He told her.
"I almost feel sorry for her" Emi said and looked at him, "But I can tell what his teasing leads to" she said, taking a drink of her water.

LunaCrosby said:
"I almost feel sorry for her" Emi said and looked at him, "But I can tell what his teasing leads to" she said, taking a drink of her water.
Syo felt some odd feeling in his chest. Oh no. This couldn't be happening now could it? His dad warned him about this! He smiled shyly and rubbed the back of his head. "Can I go use the restroom?" He asked.

Roman said:
"As for punishment, it's still up to your mother what will happen." Roman said, rubbing his chin. "I give long term punishments, but we need something short term since this is the first time we've ever had to address your behavior." He told Misaki before standing up. "I love you, Misaki. Be good and stay out of trouble." And with that, Roman gave her a kiss on the forehead and walked out of the room, closing the door behind him, and he was now on his way to his own bedroom where Mal would be.
Misaki watched him leave, laying down and sighing, she might as well enjoy her hour at home.

Mal had decided to wait for Roman to finish talking with Misaki, since she figured it wouldn't take him that long to do.

CERBERUS177 said:
"Yeah...I guess you're right..." he said as his tail came to his chest to stay out of the way of people that could walk down the aisle without touching it, since it feels weird when it's touched, since he's always keeping it hidden. "I'm just, scared of being bullied again...Since, at my old schools, my tail was a little to big to hide, so I had to go to school with it out... All the girls were nice, but...I wanted to be with some of the guys, since they were always telling funny jokes and stuff, while the girls well...They always acted like I was a pet to them..." he said sadly. "But, now that I've seen people around the school here looking like me, I've thought about it, but, I'd like everyone to see me as... Human-ish, and not...a wolf." he said, as he made friends there without the tail, and wanted to keep his animals features out of the conversations.

Moonstone

Finishing the rest of their food Moonstone laid themself back on their chair casually. "I completely understand. I can't even hide my features because, well... it's hard to hide features like having two sets of arms, hands for hair, and blue skin. You shouldn't concern yourself with people that will just make fun of you and bully you. If you're getting bullied, you have all the right to fight back and make them feel as much pain as they made you feel. Whether emotional or physical."

no slide
no slide
Extra Information

Dominoes

Mood:

Happy

Trying to cheer up Cody

Objective:

Cheer up Cody

Interacting With:

Cody

Character Sheet:

Moonstone

Roman said:
"Good to know." Han said, walking alongside them both. The ride didn't look scary just like Celia said, so it was only natural she joined them since it wont scare her. "We can also go out to eat after this if you want." He said to Mari.
(((( @TheDragoon You owe me ;/ ))))

TheDragoon said:
Syo felt some odd feeling in his chest. Oh no. This couldn't be happening now could it? His dad warned him about this! He smiled shyly and rubbed the back of his head. "Can I go use the restroom?" He asked.
Emi looked at him curiously before nodding, "Yeah, it's fine" she said, did he even need her permission to go do his business? she wasn't sure, but he already asked so there wasn't much she could do.

LunaCrosby said:
Emi looked at him curiously before nodding, "Yeah, it's fine" she said, did he even need her permission to go do his business? she wasn't sure, but he already asked so there wasn't much she could do.
Syo got up, now starting to blush a lot. He was obvious going into heat. He heading to the bathroom as fast as he could.

Raven cracking his neck before climbing up onto the ledge looked down from the top of the schools main building, contemplating whether he should jump off or not. Crouching down he peered out sighing. "I bet the crimson color of my blood would paint the ground wonderfully....an angel of blood" blushing he touched his lips laughing quietly at first before sounding maniacal.

LunaCrosby said:
Misaki watched him leave, laying down and sighing, she might as well enjoy her hour at home.
Mal had decided to wait for Roman to finish talking with Misaki, since she figured it wouldn't take him that long to do.
Roman stood outside Misaki's room for a moment. "Man..." He said silently before looking at a nearby window. "I wonder what my dad would have said." He asked himself before walking towards his and mAl's room once more. Coming to a stop, he placed his hand on the door and his other on the doorknob, slowly opening the door as he took a step in, making sure not to wake Mal if she were sleeping

JJKab said:
Lena smiled thankfully, taking the bottle, and soon took a sip. She coughed a little, but soon felt better.
"Yeah, I feel better. Thanks" She exclaimed, smiling widely, as they walked

"Anyways, I miiiight head to my home... I'm tired neverworthless, and I need a nap..." She said softly, as they neared the school gates
"Alright. If you need anything, go ahead and give me a call, alright?" he fumbles through his pockets, finding a pen and paper, and writes down his phone number and passes it to Lena

JJKab said:
Fricka eeked, once she was splashed in the face, and growled, fastening her pace, extending both her hands to try and grab Junchi
"You're dead!" She said, of course joking, as it was depicted by her wide grin, and laughing eyes.

Mei Junchi

As Fricka grabbed Junchi's arm they decided to bring out their wings to start splashing larger amounts of water at Fricka. "Ha! You think you really think you can beat me? You might as well think of me as someone with four arms."

Extra Information

The Beach

Mood:

Happy

Playing around with Fricka

Objective:

Relax

Interacting With:

Fricka

Character Sheet:

Mei Junchi

The Royal Keen][bg=#FF5475][border=5px solid #331111] [border=5px solid #331111] [COLOR=#ffeeee][h][FA]asterisk[/FA] Mei Junchi [FA]asterisk[/FA][/h][divide=thick][/divide][/COLOR] [COLOR=#ffeeee] As Fricka grabbed Junchi's arm they decided to bring out their wings to start splashing larger amounts of water at Fricka. "Ha! You think you really think you can beat me? You might as well think of me as someone with four arms."[/COLOR] [COLOR=#ffeeee] [/COLOR] [accordion=bcenter|125]{slide=Extra Information|center}[Row] [Column=span2][B]Location:[/B] The Beach [/Column] [Column=span2][B]Mood:[/B] Happy [/Column] [Column=span2][B]Status:[/B] Playing around with Fricka [/Column] [Column=span2][B]Objective:[/B] Relax [/Column][/row] [divide=dotted-thick][/divide][Row] [centerblock=80][Column=span2][B]Interacting With:[/B] Fricka [/Column][/centerblock] [centerblock=4000][Column=span2][B]Character Sheet:[/B] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/threads/fantasy-highschool-grand-reopening.115287/page-103#post-5822304 said:
Mei Junchi[/URL]

[/Column][/centerblock][/Row]

{/slide}

[/accordion][/border][/border][/bg]
Fricka shrieked, stepping back, as large amounts of eater was splashed at her, eventually causing her to trip, and fall backwards into the water, fully eubmerging herself for few seconds. Large amounts of air escaped her lungs, before she got on top of things, and stood up, breathing in rapidly, trying not to fall over again

[QUOTE="Storm Guardian]"Alright. If you need anything, go ahead and give me a call, alright?" he fumbles through his pockets, finding a pen and paper, and writes down his phone number and passes it to Lena

[/QUOTE]
"Alright. I'll see you" Lena waved at the boy, before walking away towards her home, taking the paper.

JJKab said:
"Alright. I'll see you" Lena waved at the boy, before walking away towards her home, taking the paper.
Salvador salutes Lena, going off in his own direction

8mFdowC.png

maiko koyama

maiko stretched lazily on a bench out in the courtyard. the sun was beaming so brightly today, the leaves on the trees rustling so peacefully. today had been quite a lazy day. it had been a little while since her first day at this school, and things had honestly gone much better than she could have expected in the meantime. she had a nice place to stay, she had met the nicest people, and her powers were certainly coming along. things hadn't really changed regarding her situation with her family just yet, but even then, she was a lot more optimistic now than she had been before. for the first time in awhile, she was happy and content.

she yawned, finishing up her little stretch and looking to her purse. with a quick little rummage through, she found and pulled out her enduring little flip phone, it's metallic shell glimmering in the sunlight. she opened it and scrolled through her messages, looking to see if anyone was doing anything new. nothing new stood out, but her heart skipped a beat when she saw a familiar name halfway down the list. chler. among all of the lovely things that had happened in her time her, she couldn't help but place her interactions with chler first. she was just so warm and kind and cute! at least, to her. maiko had sort of become enamored with her in the meantime, and she was pretty eager to see her again.
'maybe now is a good time...?'

maiko's heart began to beat a little faster at the thought. without much farther thought, she enthusiastically gets to it, sending chler a message as fast as her nailed fingers could text.

chler (?)
me
such a beautiful day! [/FONT][/SIZE] [SIZE=18px][FONT=Raleway] are u busy rn? i'm @ the main courtyard. i'd really like 2 see u again!

notes

character sheet: here!

tags: @JJKab

notes: none!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back