• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Moonstone[/URL]

[/Column][/centerblock]

{/slide}

[/Row][/accordion]
[/border]
"That's why I was expelled from my old schools, I always got into fights... " he said eating his pizza, "That's kinda why I kept it away from everyone, it was because I was scared Id hurt someone or be hurt again... " he said sadly, remembering the betrayal from a boy he trusted.

Roman said:
Roman stood outside Misaki's room for a moment. "Man..." He said silently before looking at a nearby window. "I wonder what my dad would have said." He asked himself before walking towards his and mAl's room once more. Coming to a stop, he placed his hand on the door and his other on the doorknob, slowly opening the door as he took a step in, making sure not to wake Mal if she were sleeping
Mal thought she heard someone come in, causing her to look over and notice him. "I.. decided to wait for you before going to sleep" she said.

CERBERUS177 said:
"That's why I was expelled from my old schools, I always got into fights... " he said eating his pizza, "That's kinda why I kept it away from everyone, it was because I was scared Id hurt someone or be hurt again... " he said sadly, remembering the betrayal from a boy he trusted.
((Lagging real badly so I thought that post was never posted. Damn, RPNation is giving me a lot of trouble lately.))

Moonstone

"Well, you don't always have to choose physical violence." they suggested. "Why not emotional or psychological manipulation? It's easier to hide in my opinion, and it'll probably be harder for you to be expelled when they have no absolute proof you did anything wrong."

no slide
no slide
Extra Information

Dominoes

Mood:

Happy

Trying to cheer up Cody

Objective:

Cheer up Cody

Interacting With:

Cody

Character Sheet:

Moonstone

Raven stood up putting his hands in his pockets. Looking down he stepped off the edge, falling towards the ground he shifted his body so he would land head first. Smiling and closing his eyes he relaxed waiting to hit the ground.

JJKab said:
Fricka shrieked, stepping back, as large amounts of eater was splashed at her, eventually causing her to trip, and fall backwards into the water, fully eubmerging herself for few seconds. Large amounts of air escaped her lungs, before she got on top of things, and stood up, breathing in rapidly, trying not to fall over again

Mei Junchi

When Fricka fell back into the water, Junchi tried to pull her back up, panicking all the while. Before they could grab onto though she stood up quickly and breathed in and out rapidly. "A-Are you okay? I'm so sorry, here, let me guide you back to the surface." they said as they tried to hold onto her arm and lead her back to the sand.

Extra Information

The Beach

Mood:

Worried, Scared

Trying to help Fricka to the surface

Objective:

Make sure Fricka is safe

Interacting With:

Fricka

Character Sheet:

Mei Junchi

LunaCrosby said:
Mal thought she heard someone come in, causing her to look over and notice him. "I.. decided to wait for you before going to sleep" she said.
Roman took off his jacket and hung it in their closet, kicking his shoes in there too, leaving him with just a shirt and his pants. "Why?" He asked laughing lightly. "You really could use the rest" he added as he walked towards the bed and laid beside Mal.

CERBERUS177 said:
Cody looked at Moonstone, confusion covering his face "I have no idea what that meant, but I think I know where you're coming from... " he said smiling, "Thanks Moonstone, you've helped me out. I'm glad to have someone to call a friend here... " he said, drinking the last of his iced tea.

Moonstone

Moonstone blushed, making an uncomfortable giggle as they sat up straighter. "I'm sorry, sometimes I can come off as confusing. I just mean that since you got into a lot of fights previously, you should try to fight against someone by using their emotions against them. It's easier to make yourself look like you did nothing wrong, especially if you didn't do anything wrong, if you manipulate the person's life or the person themself."

When Cody called Moonstone a friend their blushing got deeper. "It was no problem at all. I'm happy you can call me a friend. Um... Should we start clearing our table? Seems like we're almost done with everything here."

no slide
no slide
Extra Information

Dominoes

Mood:

Happy

Talking to Cody

Objective:

N/A

Interacting With:

Cody

Character Sheet:

Moonstone

Roman said:
Roman took off his jacket and hung it in their closet, kicking his shoes in there too, leaving him with just a shirt and his pants. "Why?" He asked laughing lightly. "You really could use the rest" he added as he walked towards the bed and laid beside Mal.
"Because you're finally back for a bit so I wanted to fall asleep next to you rather then by myself" she said, "And you're really warm" she added.

LunaCrosby said:
"Because you're finally back for a bit so I wanted to fall asleep next to you rather then by myself" she said, "And you're really warm" she added.
Roman smiled a little and put his arm around Mal, holding her close, "You too are warm." He said softly. "And I'm sorry I've been gone so long."

Raven hit the ground with a loud thud, the ground beneath hit painted red as he lay lifeless on the ground. Those passing by and nearby students screamed in horror at what they had witnessed.

Ceat6 said:
Raven hit the ground with a loud thud, the ground beneath hit painted red as he lay lifeless on the ground. Those passing by and nearby students screamed in horror at what they had witnessed.
(((( Sooo... He committed suicide O.o ))))

Roman said:
Roman smiled a little and put his arm around Mal, holding her close, "You too are warm." He said softly. "And I'm sorry I've been gone so long."
"It's fine.." Mal said. "I slowly started adjusting to it, so it's not as hard being here, and reading make's the day's go by faster" she said and slightly nodded.

Mayyflower said:
Lillith disappeared away from Harper and Hiro after they got off of the roller coaster, she ran out of the amusement park in search of her parents. "Kipper come on!" she called out for her pet Skipper. Skipper appeared on her shoulder as they ran off. @LunaCrosby @TheDragoon
Allen was walking by the Amusement park when he spotted a very familiar child and her pet. He looked close and he was right, it was Lillith and Skipper. He teleported in front of Lillith and smiled, "Hey Lillith, what are you doing by yourself? shouldn't you be with an adult?" he asked.

LunaCrosby said:
Allen was walking by the Amusement park when he spotted a very familiar child and her pet. He looked close and he was right, it was Lillith and Skipper. He teleported in front of Lillith and smiled, "Hey Lillith, what are you doing by yourself? shouldn't you be with an adult?" he asked.
Lillith bumped into Allen and fell to the ground. "Owwww.." She whined, tears forming in her eyes.

Last edited by a moderator:
The tattoo on Ravens neck started to glow, changing from the Roman numeral nine to the number eight. Standing up wincing "she could have told me I would still...feel everything afterwards, well at least I know that the curse works..."

Moonstone[/URL]

[/Column][/centerblock]

{/slide}

[/Row][/accordion]
[/border]
"Yeah, I guess we should." he said, putting left over crust and the rest of the trash into the box, and walked to the trash can and dropped it in, "Need to clean the tattoos, no time to waste now..." he said, tattoos must be cleaned after a while when they were applied, Cody needed to do that as soon as he gets back.

LunaCrosby said:
"It's fine.." Mal said. "I slowly started adjusting to it, so it's not as hard being here, and reading make's the day's go by faster" she said and slightly nodded.
"I'm your husband, so I'm still taking full responsibility of making you feel alone." Roman said, sighing lightly as he laid in bed with his wife in his arms. "I'll make it up to you in some form or way. Promise."

CERBERUS177 said:
"Yeah, I guess we should." he said, putting left over crust and the rest of the trash into the box, and walked to the trash can and dropped it in, "Need to clean the tattoos, no time to waste now..." he said, tattoos must be cleaned after a while when they were applied, Cody needed to do that as soon as he gets back.

Moonstone

Moonstone stood up from their chair and waited for Cody near the exit as he went to throw away their trash. "Thank you for taking the trash out and paying for the food, I really appreciate it." they said. They assumed now they were going to walk back to school, since it didn't seem like they had any other plans for the moment.

no slide
no slide
Extra Information

Dominoes

Mood:

Thankful

Talking to Cody

Objective:

Go back to school

Interacting With:

Cody

Character Sheet:

Moonstone

Mayyflower said:
Lillith bumped into Allen and fell to the ground. "Owwww.." She whined, tears forming in her eyes.
(I feel so bad now x-x)

Allen blinked when he saw she was about to cry. "U-Uhm..." he had to quickly think of something to cheer her up, and so he made a rabbit appear in his hands, "Oooh bunny, how cute, right?" he said nervously, he was never very good with kids.

"Well kitten, I must go. I really have to catch up with my classes." he said.

Hugged her for a bit longer and let her go. "Our next date will be the movies , okay !" he said as he ran off.

CERBERUS177 said:
"They're tiny and red, and fast! You just can't catch it! " she hugging Jack, it felt nice to hug him, though he's not a teddy bear, he's close enough.

Moonstone[/URL]

[/Column][/centerblock]

{/slide}

[/Row][/accordion]
[/border]
"Eh, I always like to pay for friends." he said with a smile, "Glad to have spent the day with you, the spa was nice. Thank's for paying for that by the way." he said, walking out of the door with Moonstone, "I'll try and get used to being my normal self from now on too." he said, wagging his tail slightly. It still felt strange to him, on how he was wagging his tail, since he hasn't done that for a while, not just a while actually, not since he was 6, when he was with his mom and little sister going to a festival and getting to ride in a helicopter for the first time.

Roman said:
"I'm your husband, so I'm still taking full responsibility of making you feel alone." Roman said, sighing lightly as he laid in bed with his wife in his arms. "I'll make it up to you in some form or way. Promise."
Mal looked up at him, "Y-You don't have to do that... You're being a good friend and helping out your friend when she needs someone, i'd feel a bit selfish" she said.

CERBERUS177 said:
"Eh, I always like to pay for friends." he said with a smile, "Glad to have spent the day with you, the spa was nice. Thank's for paying for that by the way." he said, walking out of the door with Moonstone, "I'll try and get used to being my normal self from now on too." he said, wagging his tail slightly. It still felt strange to him, on how he was wagging his tail, since he hasn't done that for a while, not just a while actually, not since he was 6, when he was with his mom and little sister going to a festival and getting to ride in a helicopter for the first time.

Moonstone

While the two walked Moonstone had to hold themself back from letting out how cute they thought Cody was when he wagged his tail. "So, would you prefer to walk or prefer me to teleport us back? I have to admit, my teleportation is really unstable at times, but if you'd rather take the quick way I don't mind. I just have to be really focused for it to work, but we can always just walk and talk while we go back."

no slide
no slide
Extra Information

Town

Mood:

Happy

Talking to Cody

Objective:

Go back to the school

Interacting With:

Cody

Character Sheet: