• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nona said:
((Don't worry about it, its fine :3))
Colin looked back at her and chuckled lightly "You're welcome, but I don't need to be thanked, I'm just saying what I see" he said with a gentle smile before he spotted the waitress that was arriving with their orders.
((@Sixxx I already replied to that :3))

Kisaki said:
Hisaki looked over toward her and sat up. "I don't mind."he said. He tilted his head slightly "Hey, aren't you dating Jack ?"he asked. He saw them walking down the hallway holding hands once before.
"Yep!" she said, lying down, rolling a bit, then remembering there was someone next to her, she giggled slightly, "I'm happy that I am." she said.

Nona said:
((@Sixxx I already replied to that :3))
Blue blushed more and follwed his eyes to the waitress carrying all their food and she grinned "oh good im straved "she said as the they set down the food she took a huge bit of her food

"Om happy for him. He had a rough past."he said with a slight smile , looking down at the grass. Jack had changed a lot when his adoptive mother was murdered. He kept himself away from any humans as much as possible.

CERBERUS177 said:
"Yep!" she said, lying down, rolling a bit, then remembering there was someone next to her, she giggled slightly, "I'm happy that I am." she said.

TheDragoon said:
Satoshi smiled gently and nodded. "My name is Satoshi. It's nice to meet you." He told her happily. "Let's get along, okay?"
Leia smiled softly "Nice to meet you too Satoshi" she said extending her hand for a handshake "Im Leia" she then said, nodding in response to getting along.

Kisaki said:
"Om happy for him. He had a rough past."he said with a slight smile , looking down at the grass. Jack had changed a lot when his adoptive mother was murdered. He kept himself away from any humans as much as possible.
"What happened...if you don't mind me asking..?" she said, sitting up and looking at him. A little concerned.

JJKab said:
Gregory smirked lovingly, and Ariel's shirt was sokn off of her, and on the bed next to her, as he looked at her body. It was... Beautifull... He kissed her collarbone, gently running hid hand across her back
((Is this gonna need to fade? cause i dont want to get a warning for content and such))

LunaCrosby said:
Mal hid her face in his chest, "I'll decide what I want us to do together when I wake up" she said, her face was slightly red, but she brushed it off and closed her eye's.
Roman kissed Mal on the cheek when she hid her face in his chest. He smiled and listened to her every word as he lay in bed next to her . "Roger that." He said jokingly before closing his own eyes. "Wake me up when you wake up. "

Sixxx said:
Blue blushed more and follwed his eyes to the waitress carrying all their food and she grinned "oh good im straved "she said as the they set down the food she took a huge bit of her food
Colin chuckled in response to how excited she got about their order coming. When the food arrived, he watched Blue for a moment before taking his own food and taking a bite of it.

Nona said:
((Is this gonna need to fade? cause i dont want to get a warning for content and such))
(Untill they take off their underwear. I think we're safe. Don't worry. Soon, though.)

CERBERUS177 said:
Cody smiled, "I would love to help you get off, the needle stuff, the rest, is entertaining to watch someone be on it, I had a friend that smoked like you, one time he rolled a huge blunt into a paper towel roll, and smoked it...He was laughing his ass off in class for a week." he said, as that was his friend when he was 15, he hasn't seen him since, "I could care less if you read my mind, but note, I might make you go insane." he said, as he's been bullied so much, the wounds were still healing, 'Hi!' he thought.
She laughed , " well since you dont mind it and I rather show the less of my evils imma smoke" she said the lit joint appearing in her hand again" she hopped up onto a fallen tree and walked on it " hi my name is dylan and ive been a drug addict for ..." she pretends to count on her fingers " 154 years now , i smoke , i drink , i shoot up , i snort . I have been ' helped before but to be honest every person , like yourself quits cause your heart wint be into it so you see to help someone quit you have to love them and I ,good sir am simply not someone , any one loves." She hopped down taking another long drag " you'll quit too , unless you plan on growing feelings for me " she said with a smirk

"His adoptive mother was murdered. He wasn't the same after that". Hisaki ears slightly lowered.

CERBERUS177 said:
"What happened...if you don't mind me asking..?" she said, sitting up and looking at him. A little concerned.

JJKab said:
(Untill they take off their underwear. I think we're safe. Don't worry. Soon, though.)
(((( Nope, a fade now would be appropriate. We were shut down once, I don't think taking any chances would be safe. ))))

Last edited by a moderator:
Nona said:
((...hmm okay.))
Ariel gave him an embarrassed look for a moment as her shirt was moved but that feeling didn't last for too long as his actions were now distracting her, shuddering lightly as his hand moved across her back.
Gregory then.... (Fade)

Nona said:
Colin chuckled in response to how excited she got about their order coming. When the food arrived, he watched Blue for a moment before taking his own food and taking a bite of it.
Blue happily munched on her food , and siping her drink , eating alot , and faster than a normal person but not to the point where it would be to noticable "after this , you have to go get your stuff right ? And then we go back to your apartment right ? Thank you againfor letting me stay with you , i hope i wont be to much of a bother"

Sixxx said:
She laughed , " well since you dont mind it and I rather show the less of my evils imma smoke" she said the lit joint appearing in her hand again" she hopped up onto a fallen tree and walked on it " hi my name is dylan and ive been a drug addict for ..." she pretends to count on her fingers " 154 years now , i smoke , i drink , i shoot up , i snort . I have been ' helped before but to be honest every person , like yourself quits cause your heart wint be into it so you see to help someone quit you have to love them and I ,good sir am simply not someone , any one loves." She hopped down taking another long drag " you'll quit too , unless you plan on growing feelings for me " she said with a smirk
(How old is Dylan exactly? Cody's 16.)

"That all depends...I do like blue eyes on a lady..." he said, "But, I don't like the snorting or shooting. I prefer the other shooting." He said, pulling his jacket aside, revealing a handgun. "But it never hurts to try." he said nicely, giving her his best smile.

JJKab said:
Gregory then.... (Fade)
Ariel looked over at Gregory, her cheeks still a bit pink as she smiled a little "Well that certainly wasnt resting" she joked with a giggle as she moved to snuggle in beside him.

CERBERUS177 said:
(How old is Dylan exactly? Cody's 16.)
"That all depends...I do like blue eyes on a lady..." he said, "But, I don't like the snorting or shooting. I prefer the other shooting." He said, pulling his jacket aside, revealing a handgun. "But it never hurts to try." he said nicely, giving her his best smile.
( right around 170 , she but looks to be about 17 , and has that mentality, her kind kind of need have that light hearted youth in order to continually keep the world in balance, making it fun and like a game , like egging someones car , cant create a plauge and not have fun with it , thats just depressing)

Dylan smirked blushing a bit at the blue eyes comment but moved on when he pulled out the gun " thats cute but did you kill over 50million with one bullet ? No , i however went a little over board with the Influenza outbreak but i feel like i fixed it in time , it all turned out ok " she said finishing her joint with one last drag "

JJKab said:
"Yaaay" Fricka said childlishly, before taking a breath, and diving, soon resurfacing. She did it rather quickly though, almost like she didn't want to go too deep for Junchi. SHe looked at him, with a bit of uncertainty in her eyes.

Mei Junchi

"Go ahead and have fun; I'll know when you're in serious danger," Junchi told Fricka as they themself went to swim. They liked swimming underwater more than on the surface though, since with hunting, at times it was easier to hide yourself underwater to catch your prey. Junchi didn't try to keep themself hidden though, they just wanted to relax and not worry about anyone. And for just a moment, they almost didn't want to worry if anyone would drown. If someone drowned, they could easily say that it wasn't their fault and they tried to prevent it. The moment that thought came to their mind though they realized how horrible and self absorbed that was.

Extra Information

The Beach

Mood:

Ashamed, Relaxed

Swimming with Fricka

Objective:

Relax

Interacting With:

Fricka

Character Sheet:

Mei Junchi

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]
Jack laughed and poked the avatar in the corner.
"You've never had Ice cream? thats just sad. Ice cream has two important factors. Not just the flavor, but also the texture. you usually want it to be either deep, thick and creamy, or soft light and silky. Its by knowing how to pair certain textures to their flavors that you get truly delicious ice cream."

Even though he said this, he simply randomly selected one of the shops and began heading in the direction of the store.

"So pixy, when we get there, what kind of ice cream will you try?"

[/QUOTE]
The avatar responded with a face that looked like it really had been poked, eyes closed and flustered, tilting back and forth as if it were a piece of cardboard on a backdrop. "Like I said, you'd know better than me." Ai repeated, shoving the map application into background mode as she reappeared, rubbing her forehead where Jack had poked the avatar. Man, she needed to be careful. She wasn't expecting him to do that, cheeky bastard. "Well, when we get there, I'm just gonna have to trust your expertise on choosing the best ice cream. I refuse to let my first time be anything but amazing." Ai huffed, though a teasing smile laced her lips as she looked up at him with her neon blue eyes. "What place did you choose, anyways? "

Sixxx said:
( right around 170 , she but looks to be about 17 , and has that mentality, her kind kind of need have that light hearted youth in order to continually keep the world in balance, making it fun and like a game , like egging someones car , cant create a plauge and not have fun with it , thats just depressing)
Dylan smirked blushing a bit at the blue eyes comment but moved on when he pulled out the gun " thats cute but did you kill over 50million with one bullet ? No , i however went a little over board with the Influenza outbreak but i feel like i fixed it in time , it all turned out ok " she said finishing her joint with one last drag "
(If I had a reference to what she looked like, I could say more, but all I know is her eyes and tattoos.)

"Interesting...Sadly no...not yet anyways..." he said, holding his hand out like a gun, dropping his thumb and a fire bolt shot out from his index finger, "I'm sure when that get's bigger, I'll be able to, but I highly doubt I'll kill that many." he said smiling.

Kisaki said:
"His adoptive mother was murdered. He wasn't the same after that". Hisaki ears slightly lowered.
(I'm literally everywhere right now .-.)

Serena's ears also lowered a bit, "Oh...I...I had no idea..." she said, "Do, they know who did it?" she asked him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back