• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
(((( Sure, unless you want to interact with another one of my characters, or Satoshi. ))))
It's whatever you want. And thana can't interact with satoshi be ause she's looking for Akuren who ran off xD but yeah I can interact with any one you want

kk1243 said:
Arrow feels pain in her chest ( 1 hit ) and one on the tip of her tail that she had swung forward to dodge some of the bullets ( 1 hit )
she growls and lunges towards him ( claws slightly unsheathed, because she is caught up in the battle )
image62.jpg
(That explains what has to happen, just don't kill my guy, because I have to go.) *Cody trips and falls on his back and tried to unload a whole clip into her chest when the gun jammed* "Crap!" *He tried to push her off of him, but couldn't* (Alright, options consist of letting me walk, making it a tie, or you can knock me out and take the win)

//Knock out option: Cody was knocked out, and Kiya ran out of the room and to the nurses office and brought in a nurse to help him out.//

//Walk option: Cody get's up "Alright, we'll fight later."//

(Take your pick. Really sorry that I have to go :< )

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]It's whatever you want. And thana can't interact with satoshi be ause she's looking for Akuren who ran off xD but yeah I can interact with any one you want

[/QUOTE]
(((( I have Aaron. He can interact with Annabel if you want to use her xD ))))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](You please?)

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Kikuri was just finishing up her shower before she stepped out wrapping a towel around her. She walked over to the mirror and examined herself. She was starting to get used to seeing her transformed self in the mirror before she smiled. She soon walked over to the bed where Myuki was and slipping on her kimono⊹...

''Hey babe~''

CERBERUS177 said:
(That explains what has to happen, just don't kill my guy, because I have to go.) *Cody trips and falls on his back and tried to unload a whole clip into her chest when the gun jammed* "Crap!" *He tried to push her off of him, but couldn't* (Alright, options consist of letting me walk, making it a tie, or you can knock me out and take the win)
//Knock out option: Cody was knocked out, and Kiya ran out of the room and to the nurses office and brought in a nurse to help him out.//

//Walk option: Cody get's up "Alright, we'll fight later."//

(Take your pick. Really sorry that I have to go :< )
Oras was about to knock him out and take the win, but stopped her paw right before it touched his face, she then turned around and changed back into a human ( with clothes ) she held out her hand to help him up " Good fight" she said grinning " maybe we can do it again sometime" she frowned at her bleeding arm but shrugged it off

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Gh...huh..?''
"Need you to wake up again... Jeez. You fell asleep quickly too. Helena literally just left." She said with a laugh. "Your mother and I are about to head to the store."

Roman said:
"Need you to wake up again... Jeez. You fell asleep quickly too. Helena literally just left." She said with a laugh. "Your mother and I are about to head to the store."
''Oh. So you're asking me to watch the girls while you guys are out?''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](Yesh pwease)

[/QUOTE]
(((( Alright, do you mind starting? ))))

oie_transparent%209_zpsquw3ygnp.png

ezgif.com-gif-maker%205_zpsihg6qa0k.gif

...♅Akira looked away from Ayen as he suddenly heard gun fire erupt from a space that had been cleared by the students, revealing one gun-wielding boy and a shape-shifting panther. He looked at them in shock as they proceeded to fight, shortly before he placed his hand onto his forehead in slight irritation after the fight was over♅...

Children..

no slide no slide no slide

Last edited by a moderator:
HimeragiSeiker said:
''Oh. So you're asking me to watch the girls while you guys are out?''
"...Pretty much." Akane said with a nod. "Won't take but a second. We're just going to get a few movies to watch with the girls."

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Kikuri was just finishing up her shower before she stepped out wrapping a towel around her. She walked over to the mirror and examined herself. She was starting to get used to seeing her transformed self in the mirror before she smiled. She soon walked over to the bed where Myuki was and slipping on her kimono⊹...
''Hey babe~''
"Hi love!" She said happily to her as she kept getting her kimono on happily

Kisaki said:
Jack sighs at the damage done around the room " I'm not paying for anything that is broken"
@CERBERUS177[/URL], @kk1243.[/Column]
[/CENTER]

[/Row]

{/slide}

[/accordion]

[/bORDER][/bg][/centerblock]
Oras cringed slightly and looked up at the teacher "um...I can pay for it?" she said " I could stay after class, or pay with money for the damage..."

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman said:

Hansuke Ishida

~ One of the Five Archangels

tumblr_mo2mxmFmO21qh838mo6_250.gif

Han nodded and dug in his pocket for his phone. Once he found it, he took it out and scrolled through his contacts, stopping once he found Celia's name... Followed by a bunch of heart emojis which made him laugh a little in embarrassment. He pressed call and waited, listening to the ringing of the phone. "Hopefully.. She answers... I have somethings I want to discuss with the both of you."

More Info

Mood: Happy.. Really happy

Objective: Invite Celia to join Mari and him on their family night out

Interacting with: Mari

Tags:

Celia answered the phone. She was sitting in the shade of a tree in the park, her all powerful staff next to her that had the power to cleanse any lower level demons. Akuma was an exception however, due to being an extremely high ranked demon... That wasn't exactly a demon. He was more of a monster born of time and space. Nobody understood why he wanted to erase all of existence and restart, but whatever happened must have been pretty bad. Some say he used to be good, and he worked for the time and space administer. Celia still wasn't sure what their next plan would be after they found him. He would have more power than ever now that he fed off of that city... What she needed was the Compass of Helios, a device that has the power to track anyone related to Akuma and Akuma himself. She had gone to the park to relax when Han called. She smiled when she heard Han's voice. "Han-San! How are you?" She asked.

Jack steps back from the scene. He notices that he had cut on his face from a bullet that passed by him. "That guy really needs practice his accuracy ."

Roman said:
(((( Alright, do you mind starting? ))))
Annabel sighed as she walked out into the school yard a sad look on her face. "Ditched again." She said quietly with a frown before she walked over to a tree and sat at its trunk the breeze gently blowing her hair and dress in the wind as she clenched her book to her chest tightly and sat there her bangs hiding the sad lonely look in her eyes

Roman said:
"...Pretty much." Akane said with a nod. "Won't take but a second. We're just going to get a few movies to watch with the girls."
''Oh okay. You should watch Zootopia with the girls. That's a popular movie among the kids. Even Finding Dori.''

kk1243 said:
Oras cringed slightly and looked up at the teacher "um...I can pay for it?" she said " I could stay after class, or pay with money for the damage..."
((( It's an outdoor class, not a classroom. )))

Kisaki said:
Jack steps back from the scene. He notices that he had cut on his face from a bullet that passed by him. "That guy really needs practice his accuracy ."
Arrow held out some cleaning ointment and a small cloth for the cut on jacks face "Here you go" she said before looking at some maps on her phone

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Hi love!" She said happily to her as she kept getting her kimono on happily

[/QUOTE]
(Kikuri is the one getting her(Kikuri) kimono on xD I think Myuki was just on the bed chilling or something and Kikuri's dressin up is what I meant)

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( It's an outdoor class, not a classroom. )))

[/QUOTE]
(( Op well xD nvm that then ))

Oras was embarrassed, she should have waited until the teacher said to fight, If they were even going to be fighting today!! She blamed it on her panther form

kk1243 said:
Arrow held out some cleaning ointment and a small cloth for the cut on jacks face "Here you go" she said before looking at some maps on her phone
Jack takes the cloth and ointment "Um...thank you " He applies the medicine to his cut.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back