• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roy had saw Akira facepalm, and wonders what is next. He personally wanted to spar against someone.

TheDragoon said:
Celia answered the phone. She was sitting in the shade of a tree in the park, her all powerful staff next to her that had the power to cleanse any lower level demons. Akuma was an exception however, due to being an extremely high ranked demon... That wasn't exactly a demon. He was more of a monster born of time and space. Nobody understood why he wanted to erase all of existence and restart, but whatever happened must have been pretty bad. Some say he used to be good, and he worked for the time and space administer. Celia still wasn't sure what their next plan would be after they found him. He would have more power than ever now that he fed off of that city... What she needed was the Compass of Helios, a device that has the power to track anyone related to Akuma and Akuma himself. She had gone to the park to relax when Han called. She smiled when she heard Han's voice. "Han-San! How are you?" She asked.

Hansuke Ishida

~ One of the Five Archangels

ladymiiiiih-896863-140420162315.gif

"Always a pleasure to hear that energetic voice of yours, hon." Han joked. He took the phone away from his ear for a moment, sighing lightly. "Your mom is happy we called." He said to Mari. He then put the phone back up to his ear, "I'm fine. In fact, Mari and I were going out for to spend some father-daughter time. We wanted to know if you wanted to join us and make it family time. Also, I have some news." He told her.

More Info

Mood: Happy

Objective: Get Cells to join Mari and him

Interacting with: Celia and Mari

Tags:

HimeragiSeiker said:
(Kikuri is the one getting her(Kikuri) kimono on xD I think Myuki was just on the bed chilling or something and Kikuri's dressin up is what I meant)
( XP)

Myuki giggled happily as she layed there on the bed with there children watching the two play happily

Roman said:
"I'm... Just gonna go." Alex said! Looking away from Yuki. "If there's nothing we can do, then we're wasting our time just sitting here."
Yuki watched him for a while then finally got up and followed behind him. She didn't know what to say at this point and didn't want to talk about it anymore. She wanted to keep everything the same as it's always been and ignore this problem.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Annabel sighed as she walked out into the school yard a sad look on her face. "Ditched again." She said quietly with a frown before she walked over to a tree and sat at its trunk the breeze gently blowing her hair and dress in the wind as she clenched her book to her chest tightly and sat there her bangs hiding the sad lonely look in her eyes

[/QUOTE]
Aaron whistled as he walked through the school yard. He had just finished packing his stuff, leaving the dorms at the school. He didn't know why he was moving out so late... Okay he did... But that wasn't the point. The thing was why the girl with a book was sitting under a tree all alone. From what he could tell, she had to be pretty. Aaron, being the flirtatious guy he was, walked over towards her, bringing his suitcase with him. "Hey.. Something the matter?' He asked, holding out his free hand to her.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Oh okay. You should watch Zootopia with the girls. That's a popular movie among the kids. Even Finding Dori.''
"Alright. We'll get those two." Akane said before going back to Aselia. "Azusa is woke and he recommended we get Zootopia and Finding Dory. I said we'll get both and we should repay him for watching our girls too."

Nanne said:
Yuki watched him for a while then finally got up and followed behind him. She didn't know what to say at this point and didn't want to talk about it anymore. She wanted to keep everything the same as it's always been and ignore this problem.
Alex stopped walking and sighed, "Yuki... Why are you following me? If you don't want to be with me because you're scared you'd hurt me, then just stop. You should know that when you bit me, it had no effect. I was fine, but if you fear hurting me, then we should just split... You.. Have to make up your mind... Now." Alex said, without turning to face her. He didn't want her to go, and he was hoping she'd understand he was a lot stronger than her so of she wanted to hurt him, it wouldn't work.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]( XP)
Myuki giggled happily as she layed there on the bed with there children watching the two play happily

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Kikuri giggled as she had finished putting on her kimono and getting onto the bed with Myuki and the children⊹...

Roman said:
Aaron whistled as he walked through the school yard. He had just finished packing his stuff, leaving the dorms at the school. He didn't know why he was moving out so late... Okay he did... But that wasn't the point. The thing was why the girl with a book was sitting under a tree all alone. From what he could tell, she had to be pretty. Aaron, being the flirtatious guy he was, walked over towards her, bringing his suitcase with him. "Hey.. Something the matter?' He asked, holding out his free hand to her.
Annabel looked over when a boy spoke to her and immediately whipped her eyes. "Nothing." She said as she looked up at him wit a smile as she took his hand in hers and shook it. Her hand was gentle and soft.

Roman said:
"Alright. We'll get those two." Akane said before going back to Aselia. "Azusa is woke and he recommended we get Zootopia and Finding Dory. I said we'll get both and we should repay him for watching our girls too."
''We don't need to repay him, they are his little sisters now. And he's an older brother of them. It's one of his responsibilities isn't it?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Kikuri giggled as she had finished putting on her kimono and getting onto the bed with Myuki and the children⊹...
Myuki smiled as she watched there lamia child slid over and wrap around kikuris waist. "Mama!" She said happily to her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Annabel looked over when a boy spoke to her and immediately whipped her eyes. "Nothing." She said as she looked up at him wit a smile as she took his hand in hers and shook it. Her hand was gentle and soft.

[/QUOTE]
Aaron chuckled, "You can tell me nothing's wrong, but what makes you think I'd believe you. No body sits and hugs a book with a sad look on their face.. And yes.. You gave off a really sad vibe so that's how I figured that out." He said to her, shaking her hand, a smile on his face as he realized how gentle it was. "Also, the name's Aaron."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''We don't need to repay him, they are his little sisters now. And he's an older brother of them. It's one of his responsibilities isn't it?''
"Yeah? He's an adult though. He doesn't have to be here, he could be home with Helena if he wanted." Akane said, laughing a little. "If he doesn't accept the payment, which can come in any form, then so be it."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Myuki smiled as she watched there lamia child slid over and wrap around kikuris waist. "Mama!" She said happily to her

[/QUOTE]
''Haha...Harumi..''

...⊹She said before she petted her head⊹...

Roman said:
Aaron chuckled, "You can tell me nothing's wrong, but what makes you think I'd believe you. No body sits and hugs a book with a sad look on their face.. And yes.. You gave off a really sad vibe so that's how I figured that out." He said to her, shaking her hand, a smile on his face as he realized how gentle it was. "Also, the name's Aaron."
"Annabel." She said to him wit a smile before she frowned slightly and looked away. "Nothing's wrong besides the always being alone." She said quietly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Annabel." She said to him wit a smile before she frowned slightly and looked away. "Nothing's wrong besides the always being alone." She said quietly

[/QUOTE]
"Annabel? That's a beautiful name." Aaron said, putting his hand in his pocket. He then stood beside her, smiling a little. "How long have you been alone? It can't be that long." He said, looking up at the sky.

Roman said:
"Annabel? That's a beautiful name." Aaron said, putting his hand in his pocket. He then stood beside her, smiling a little. "How long have you been alone? It can't be that long." He said, looking up at the sky.
"689 years. Almost 690." She said to him quietly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Mama!" She said happily as she hugged her mother with her tiny arms that could barely reach kikuris sides

[/QUOTE]
(arent they like 12 years old now...?))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back