• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

((Why don't you guys just use the trading off fighting method. Oras attacks, Cody reacts, then Cody attacks, Ora reacts, etc?))

Roy and Wylie give the two fighters space

HimeragiSeiker said:
well...our characters are just having a family hangout.))
Oh.... XP)

Roman said:
(((( I totally forgot where we were with our interaction. Luke and Rena had gotten their cake and that's all I remember. We can go to different characters if you want though. ))))
(Annabel and I think it was like or something like that?

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Oh.... XP)

[/QUOTE]
(((( Annabel? I don't have a character that is dating her xD ))))

CERBERUS177 said:
"Hollow's stay in the body, and I'm not trying to kill... Crap!" *Quickly loads in normal rounds* "Let the inner fire in me burn!" *Takes aim at Oras and fires a hail of ten at the floor next to her back left leg*
(Like that? Really, forgive me for noob mistakes)
((Thats how I usually do it on other roleplays...))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Oh.... XP)

[/QUOTE]
shall we work on them or someone else?))

[QUOTE="Storm Guardian]((Why don't you guys just use the trading off fighting method. Oras attacks, Cody reacts, then Cody attacks, Ora reacts, etc?))
Roy and Wylie give the two fighters space

[/QUOTE]
CERBERUS177 said:
"Hollow's stay in the body, and I'm not trying to kill... Crap!" *Quickly loads in normal rounds* "Let the inner fire in me burn!" *Takes aim at Oras and fires a hail of ten at the floor next to her back left leg*
(Like that? Really, forgive me for noob mistakes)
Kisaki said:
Jack waved a fist at Oras."I will wipe that smug look from off your face. You hear me cat!"
(( Storm Gaurdian has a good idea, why dont we do that? ))

Oras felt a slight pain in her left leg ( 2 hits ) But growling she leaped at her oppent and swiped her paw ( she is keeping her claws sheathed ) towards his face hoping to knock him down

Oras managed to also grin again at Jack

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](
(Wrong name hehe. Isabella was it? My blind human)

[/QUOTE]
(((( Isabella and Elliot? ))))

(O_O I just posted a new way, but okay, we'll do that one.)

*Takes the hit and spins around in surprise(3 hits). Cody takes aim again, this time aiming center mass and fires*

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☆Azusa was still there as he was napping on the couch☆...
Akane chuckled and went to wake him up, tapping his shoulder a few times.

Roman said:

Hansuke Ishida

~ One of the Five Archangel

fanfiction-bleach-i-hate-you-strawberry-1164223,300920132135.png

"I wonder how busy your mom is right now. If she isn't working too hard at the moment, then I'm pretty sure she'd like to join us." Han said with a smile. "We'd be able to spend the day as a family." He added. "Should I call her or go to her directly?" He asked her curiously.

More Info

Mood: Happy

Objective: Spend the day with Mari

Interacting with: Mari

Tags:

Mari almost gasped again. "That actually sounds like a great idea!" She said happily. She then smiled at the ground. It'd be their first time doing something as a family... "You should probably call her, I don't know where she is right now."

CERBERUS177 said:
(O_O I just posted a new way, but okay, we'll do that one.)
*Takes the hit and spins around in surprise(3 hits). Cody takes aim again, this time aiming center mass and fires*
Kisaki said:
Jack bounces by and almost hits him. "Try aiming better!"
Arrow feels pain in her chest ( 1 hit ) and one on the tip of her tail that she had swung forward to dodge some of the bullets ( 1 hit )

she growls and lunges towards him ( claws slightly unsheathed, because she is caught up in the battle )
image62.jpg

TheDragoon said:
Mari almost gasped again. "That actually sounds like a great idea!" She said happily. She then smiled at the ground. It'd be their first time doing something as a family... "You should probably call her, I don't know where she is right now."

Hansuke Ishida

~ One of the Five Archangels

tumblr_mo2mxmFmO21qh838mo6_250.gif

Han nodded and dug in his pocket for his phone. Once he found it, he took it out and scrolled through his contacts, stopping once he found Celia's name... Followed by a bunch of heart emojis which made him laugh a little in embarrassment. He pressed call and waited, listening to the ringing of the phone. "Hopefully.. She answers... I have somethings I want to discuss with the both of you."

More Info

Mood: Happy.. Really happy

Objective: Invite Celia to join Mari and him on their family night out

Interacting with: Mari

Tags:

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](That's the one xD )
(Course)

[/QUOTE]
(((( Sure, unless you want to interact with another one of my characters, or Satoshi. ))))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back