• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Kisaki said:
Jack takes off his hoody and looks over to see the panther. " That cat seems a little off to me. It looks like she is ready to attack at any moment".
"This is combat class." Roy tells Jack as he heads over to him. He makes a chalice-like object from dark magic, then destroys it. "What type of weapons do you use?

Last edited by a moderator:
oras sat down and looked over every single student * Keep the instincts in check....Your not really a pnather..you can keep yourself from attacking...have control * she kept repeating this in her head.. and it was working fine until she spotted a boy with rabbit ears, She tensed and tried to keep herself from lunging she teared her look away from him and looked up into the sky

*Reaches class...pretty much dying.* "...He....wo...You....Gotta.......I see birds..." *Falls to a knee* "No...Soldier's don't...give up...Here we go!" *Stands up and holds his breathe. Then let's it out and continues to do it until he feels alive*.."Better...than before...Woo!" *Sticks his hand out and hovers it over the floor, expecting Kiya to be summoned* "...Nice...Real nice... This will take some time..." *Cody said looking at everyone* "I guess I'll fix up my chest rig" *Begins to slide 9mm round clips into the open slots*

Arrow raised her eye brow seeing the boy make a weapon and almost grinned * Now that is pretty sick! ....All I can do is make portals and summon a blue fire bow......oh well I guess thats pretty cool.... But not as cool as making a weapon!!* she looked away and snapping her fingers turned off the fire on her bow and arrows

[QUOTE="Storm Guardian]"This is combat class." Roy tells Jack as he heads over to him. He makes a chalice-like object from dark magic, then destroys it. "What type of weapons do you use?

[/QUOTE]
Jack summons his sword." It's double blade sword.
Ice-Sword-2.jpg

Jack lowers it to the ground. "It's kind of heavy "

CERBERUS177 said:
*Reaches class...pretty much dying.* "...He....wo...You....Gotta.......I see birds..." *Falls to a knee* "No...Soldier's don't...give up...Here we go!" *Stands up and holds his breathe. Then let's it out and continues to do it until he feels alive*.."Better...than before...Woo!" *Sticks his hand out and hovers it over the floor, expecting Kiya to be summoned* "...Nice...Real nice... This will take some time..." *Cody said looking at everyone* "I guess I'll fix up my chest rig" *Begins to slide 9mm round clips into the open slots*
"Cody uses... SMGs?" Wylie said to himself, "Wow..." he wonders if even his speed and agility can dodge those bullets

Kisaki said:
Ice-Sword-2.jpg

"Wicked." Roy complimented, "Your making me feel old." He looks at it, and frowns "Seems like a solid hit should make someone go flying."

Kisaki said:
Ice-Sword-2.jpg

Arrow couldn't help herself * Another person who can summon their weapon!!* she thought excitedly "Hey! I just wanted to ask.... she suddenly stops talking realzing that she was intruding and it was probably weird that she suddenly started to talk to them randomly "Um..Never mind" she said trailing off

*Drops a bullet that makes a satisfying sound* "God I love that noise." *Picks it up to see black specks of dirt and grime* "Dangit! I'm one short now..." *Throws the bullet into the trash* "Alright...Let's see who I might be fighting..." *Looks around and only sees a few people, including his friends* "Not much to chose from...Intimidation?" *Though the gun was small, it did do a ton of damage to the human body. He checks the safety before going any farther. Seeing it was on he sent a clip home and cocked it. Then takes a seat next to a girl that looked very anxious*

(Should I stroke my ego? *Has a picture of the gun on standby*)

kk1243 said:
Arrow couldn't help herself * Another person who can summon their weapon!!* she thought excitedly "Hey! I just wanted to ask.... she suddenly stops talking realzing that she was intruding and it was probably weird that she suddenly started to talk to them randomly "Um..Never mind" she said trailing off
"Go on," Roy encouraged "Your not intruding anything."

Oras growled slightly as her tail started to swish back and forth , she couldn't help turning back and looking at the rabbit eared boy * He seems like he would taste good....NO STOP! I can't think like that!! I am NOT going to eat him!!* she tore her gaze away but snarled her tail swishing even more " Oh please make this class go by fast...." she said ( which comes out as a growl )

[QUOTE="Storm Guardian]"Go on," Roy encouraged "Your not intruding anything."

[/QUOTE]
Arrow looked at his sword " You can summon too? are you a demon hunter? or are you using an amulet to help you? or are you something else??? " she summoned her bow again, to show him that she could and snapping her fingers turned off the blue fire that was around the arrows

Nanne said:
Yuki shrugged. "I don't even know....I've heard of werewolves losing their mind and control of themselves but it never end well.." she said as she sat down by a tree.
"I'm... Just gonna go." Alex said! Looking away from Yuki. "If there's nothing we can do, then we're wasting our time just sitting here."

*Holds gun up, since Cody loves to hold his weapons when he's around them* "Should I extend the stock?" *He says to himself* "Nah..." *See's smoke coming from his hand* "Oh crap, not now!" *Drops the gun on the desk and looks at his hand, which is red hot, not feeling the pain* "Can I be excused?" *He asked*

[QUOTE="Storm Guardian]"Cody uses... SMGs?" Wylie said to himself, "Wow..." he wonders if even his speed and agility can dodge those bullets
"Wicked." Roy complimented, "Your making me feel old." He looks at it, and frowns "Seems like a solid hit should make someone go flying."

[/QUOTE]
"Well I don't think I'll be hitting anyone out of the park. I can barely keep this sword up"

Kisaki said:
"Well I don't think I'll be hitting anyone out of the park. I can barely keep this sword up"
Roy and Wylie alike can't think of anything good to say. "You can always get new parts, or use alchemy to lift some of the weight." Roy said weakly

*Without an answer, and fearing he may burn the desk, he quickly opens his bag and finds a metal can that had iced water in it, and held it* "That's better..." *He looked at his hands to see them white like before* "That's better, and the grip on my gun isn't warped..that's good."

kk1243 said:
Oras growled slightly as her tail started to swish back and forth , she couldn't help turning back and looking at the rabbit eared boy * He seems like he would taste good....NO STOP! I can't think like that!! I am NOT going to eat him!!* she tore her gaze away but snarled her tail swishing even more " Oh please make this class go by fast...." she said ( which comes out as a growl )
Jack slowly walks back after hearing Oras growl. " I Still feel uncomfortable being right next to that cat"

Oras suddenly gets up and starts walking towards where the boy with rabbit ears was , she was growling

* Ah....maybe if I go over there and see its just a boy My Panther side will settle down? probably not.... well i can try! I just got to make sure if anything bad starts to happen I get away fast So I dont hurt anyone.... * she was getting a bit closer to him

Kisaki said:
Jack slowly walks back after hearing Oras growl. " I Still feel uncomfortable being right next to that cat"
kk1243 said:
Oras suddenly gets up and starts walking towards where the boy with rabbit ears was , she was growling
* Ah....maybe if I go over there and see its just a boy My Panther side will settle down? probably not.... well i can try! I just got to make sure if anything bad starts to happen I get away fast So I dont hurt anyone.... * she was getting a bit closer to him
Roy and Wylie are getting extremely confused. Why is a cat thing growling at Jack? Why isn't the cat growling at Wylie, he also has animal ears, should Roy defend Jack?

kk1243 said:
[QUOTE="Storm Guardian]Roy and Wylie are getting extremely confused. Why is a cat thing growling at Jack? Why isn't the cat growling at Wylie, he also has animal ears, should Roy defend Jack?

[/QUOTE]
*Cody cocks his gun slowly, which made a loud 'clock' sound in the dead silence* "...Uh.."

[QUOTE="Storm Guardian]Roy and Wylie alike can't think of anything good to say. "You can always get new parts, or use alchemy to lift some of the weight." Roy said weakly

[/QUOTE]
"My sword does not work like that. Those who are worthy are able to use it. I guess I'm not that worthy in wielding this sword" Jack looked back at his sword" I still don't why my father gave me such a difficult weapon".

Kisaki said:
ack slowly walks back after hearing Oras growl. " I Still feel uncomfortable being right next to that cat"
[QUOTE="Storm Guardian]Roy and Wylie are getting extremely confused. Why is a cat thing growling at Jack? Why isn't the cat growling at Wylie, he also has animal ears, should Roy defend Jack?

[/QUOTE]
Oras managed to stop growling and sat down beside the rabbit boy * If I can stay in control when next to this person who looks so much like yummy juic- NOPE .... Then Maybe I can chnage back if i stay in control...*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back