• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Oras walked out into the courtyard no longer caring if someone saw her * They are just going to have to realize that I am a shapeshifter...And I'll attack anyone who doesn;t....OH geez! This panther form is starting to get to me...* she sighed and lashed her tail * I should get to the magic class...Maybe the teacher could put a spell on me or something...to keep me from changing,,*

kk1243 said:
Arrow got up and looked towards the line "um,... Well should we get in line? ohh Maybe I can shoot an apple and the line will scatter! " she said this with a happy grin as she summoned her bow and arrows and started to take aim before looking at sylvia "oh...maybe not...might not be a good idea..." quickly she un summoned it and started to get up. She was very tired but did not want to worry sylvia
Sylvia quietly followed along with Arrow and they got in their place in the line.

[QUOTE="Storm Guardian]"This day gets weirder and weirder," Roy said to himself, then to everyone said, "Lets no waste any more time. It seems we are all hungry." He starts off to the main building, turned around to see if they were going to follow
Wylie shrugs "Lets go." and waits for Jack and Cody

[/QUOTE]
Jack follows Roy and Wylie after he finished talking." This school is very warm" He blows a few ice flakes out of his mouth. "I'm not very used of warm weather. I've always lived in the snow"

Silvercat said:
Sylvia quietly followed along with Arrow and they got in their place in the line.
Arrow started to talk to sylvia about random things before They got their food " So how do you like the school so far??" she asked suddenly

kk1243 said:
Arrow started to talk to sylvia about random things before They got their food " So how do you like the school so far??" she asked suddenly
Sylvia shrugged a little

"I-it's ok...I didn't really want to come here but my parents made me. Good thing though, other wise I wouldn't have been able to meet you"

Roman said:
"Because I can take away the werewolf blood... The DNA that makes you a werewolf..." Alex said softly. "I.. Don't want to do it without your permission though... It's the only way I can think of." He told her sadly.
Yuki looked at him shocked, "Take away my...werewolf blood?" She backed away from him slowly and shook her head no. "I grew up this way...I don't know anything else but this. If you take that away I won't be able to turn back to any of my forms. I won't have any powers." She curled up into a ball, "I...I'd rather have you kill me instead...If you take that away I won't be helpful to my people...Alex, I don't want that." she said sadly.

Kisaki said:
Jack follows Roy and Wylie after he finished talking." This school is very warm" He blows a few ice flakes out of his mouth. "I'm not very used of warm weather. I've always lived in the snow"
*Smiles with joy* "Dude... if you think this is warm, where I came from the average temp was 105f in the summer, sometimes 120!" *Kiya bumps his leg as they walked* "Shut up! Don't remind me!" *Cody chuckled* "But yeah, the heat was the worst there, plus the monsoons and dust storms mixed with rain. When it got humid it was the hottest, that's why we enjoyed the rain when it came, and hated it when it left."

Silvercat said:
Sylvia shrugged a little
"I-it's ok...I didn't really want to come here but my parents made me. Good thing though, other wise I wouldn't have been able to meet you"
Arrow sighed " Same My parents forced me out of my room and into my car and then into the school...But its true that I would have had a sad life indeed if I hadn't met you" with the last part she grinned and hugged sylvia " You have no idea how great it is to have a friend" Arrow said as she stepped back and grabbed a plate " Its almost our turn! "

CERBERUS177 said:
*Smiles with joy* "Dude... if you think this is warm, where I came from the average temp was 105f in the summer, sometimes 120!" *Kiya bumps his leg as they walked* "Shut up! Don't remind me!" *Cody chuckled* "But yeah, the heat was the worst there, plus the monsoons and dust storms mixed with rain. When it got humid it was the hottest, that's why we enjoyed the rain when it came, and hated it when it left."
Kisaki said:
Roy stays quiet, not wanting to talk about his living conditions, living in a busy architectural city. Wylie had no such feelings "I've lived in the humid forests... kinda like a tribal life. Only rainstorms. But most of my tribe didn't mind the rain.

Roy catches a snowflake on his hand, watching it melt.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sighing Oras walked into the school....In her panther form..... she walked through the halls trying to be as little of notice as a black panther can be " Oh If I get out of the situation unharmed I am going to kill my family for making me come here..."

kk1243 said:
Arrow sighed " Same My parents forced me out of my room and into my car and then into the school...But its true that I would have had a sad life indeed if I hadn't met you" with the last part she grinned and hugged sylvia " You have no idea how great it is to have a friend" Arrow said as she stepped back and grabbed a plate " Its almost our turn! "
Syilvia smiled happily as Arrow hugged her

Mayyflower said:

~☾ Origami Noire ☽~

Origami hummed at the thought, thinking about her plans for after school, Nothing.. "Yea sure, sounds good to me" she says happily. "I have physics next" she says

Extra Info

School

Walking

Mood:

Calm

Objective:

Get to class

Interacting with:

Paris

Tags:

"Well I will walk you to class, since my class is on the way." He said politely as he opened the door for her. This era was sure strange. But at least he had her and that was alright with him. He walked with her when she exited and kept to her side.

@Mayyflower

Silvercat said:
Syilvia smiled happily as Arrow hugged her
Arrow held out a plate for sylvia " Shall we? " she said in a voice that mimicked the candle stick from beauty and the beast

CERBERUS177 said:
[QUOTE="Storm Guardian]Roy stays quiet, not wanting to talk about his living conditions, living in a busy architectural city. Wylie had no such feelings "I've lived in the humid forests... kinda like a tribal life."

[/QUOTE]
" I could never live in any of those conditions. I would just melt from all of the heat and humidity" Jack pulled off his gloves and scarf and stuffed it into his bag." that's better."

kk1243 said:
Arrow held out a plate for sylvia " Shall we? " she said in a voice that mimicked the candle stick from beauty and the beast
Sylvia chuckled and took the plate

"So what sounds good to eat?"

Nanne said:
Yuki looked at him shocked, "Take away my...werewolf blood?" She backed away from him slowly and shook her head no. "I grew up this way...I don't know anything else but this. If you take that away I won't be able to turn back to any of my forms. I won't have any powers." She curled up into a ball, "I...I'd rather have you kill me instead...If you take that away I won't be helpful to my people...Alex, I don't want that." she said sadly.
"There must be a way we can surpress it then. Some way we can let you have full control over yourself... Because this can't be the end.. The end of us." Alex said, looking at Yuki. "I don't want to leave you and ai don't want anyone else but you!" He said loudly. "We have to be able to do something!"

Silvercat said:
Sylvia chuckled and took the plate
"So what sounds good to eat?"
Arrow looked at the choices " Well it seems they have some good food here this time...no yogurt!! Thanks goodness! " she leaned over and read the little nametags next to the foods " I think I am going to get.......some......hm....some Strawberry and rhubarb cobbler and some Sausages and one Egg Hamburger!

[QUOTE="Storm Guardian]Roy stays quiet, not wanting to talk about his living conditions, living in a busy architectural city. Wylie had no such feelings "I've lived in the humid forests... kinda like a tribal life. Only rainstorms. But most of my tribe didn't mind the rain.
Roy catches a snowflake on his hand, watching it melt.

[/QUOTE]
"Have you ever played any like, video games or heard music? Well, I'm sure you've had tribal music, not hating, but no video games?!" *Cody can't imagine a life without his electronics* "What did you do for fun out there?" *Cody asked with interest*

CERBERUS177 said:
"Have you ever played any like, video games or heard music? Well, I'm sure you've had tribal music, not hating, but no video games?!" *Cody can't imagine a life without his electronics* "What did you do for fun out there?" *Cody asked with interest*
Wylie grins "Oh, we imported some computers, but we always prefered sparring or football... I think you call it soccer? Anyways, yeah. I sparred for fun. With a spear." He pauses "We didn't live like Paleolithic people, just saying. We did have technology, but our medicine people figured computers were bad for you."

Kisaki said:
" I could never live in any of those conditions. I would just melt from all of the heat and humidity" Jack pulled off his gloves and scarf and stuffed it into his bag." that's better."
"It seems your going to need air-conditioning in this cold weather." Roy said to Jack, bundling his scarf into a warmer position on his neck. "That's the building, right?" he said suddenly, looking at the main building "My god, it is huge."

Oras stalked through the hallways before some kid shouted at her, then she quickly went back outside and laid down on a rock , the sun making her seem a lot brighter than before and her black pelt shimmered in the sun * Gah...I wonder how long this change will last...* it seemed to anyone else that the large Panther had fallen asleep...But she was really only relaxing in the sun, keeping her eyes slightly slinted so she could see anyone moving around

[QUOTE="Storm Guardian]"It seems your going to need air-conditioning in this cold weather." Roy said to Jack, bundling his scarf into a warmer position on his neck. "That's the building, right?" he said suddenly, looking at the main building "My god, it is huge."

[/QUOTE]
"...Yep....it be big... And I'm more of a hockey fan, more fights." *Put's his duffle bag behind him* "And I thought where we were was the main...That," *Points at the huge building* "was unexpected."

CERBERUS177 said:
"...Yep....it be big... And I'm more of a hockey fan, more fights." *Put's his duffle bag behind him* "And I thought where we were was the main...That," *Points at the huge building* "was unexpected."
Jack looked at the buildings back and forth" I think this is the secondary building. My map says that the cafeteria is in here" Jack sniffs the air and nods. "Yep, we are close".

CERBERUS177 said:
Kisaki said:
Jack looked at the buildings back and forth" I think this is the secondary building. My map says that the cafeteria is in here" Jack sniffs the air and nods. "Yep, we are close".
Roy sniffed the air, disgusted his smell buds weren't as good as when he was in werewolf form. "Well, I guess we go in." he opens the door and tells them "After you."

Wylie nods his thanks and heads in, trying to figure out where the scent of food is--left? right? forward?

Kisaki said:
*Kiya sniffs the air* "I don't smell burritos." *Cody looks at her* "You're kidding me right?" *She shakes her head* "But I do smell bacon.", "What kind?" *She takes another sniff* "The good kind." *Cody pumps a fist* "They got bacon in there...if any of you eat..meat that is..." *Feels kinda bad that he said that knowing Jack might be a vegan*

[QUOTE="Storm Guardian]Roy sniffed the air, disgusted his smell buds weren't as good as when he was in werewolf form. "Well, I guess we go in." he opens the door and tells them "After you."
Wylie nods his thanks and heads in, trying to figure out where the scent of food is--left? right? forward?

[/QUOTE]
*Kiya walks in and looks around* "I can't pin point it." *Cody looks at everyone* "She can't pin point it."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back