• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roy fumbled through his lab coat, looking for the keys to the dorm he and Wylie were in, finally finding the keys to the room. As they entered, they marveled at the layout, simple and spacious. The bunk bed for Wylie and Roy in the corner, the two desks allowing for workspace, the mini-fridge, cabinets, and closets. Even the water cooler they shipped over here was in place. They both were thinking we paid well for this boarding school. The unpacked, putting the emergency ramen noodles in the cabinets, their clothings in the closets, their schoolwork supplies and laptops on the table, and stuffed everything else in various cabinets.

"I guess tradition should be that we skip the school day we arrive at?" Roy said. Wylie decides to reply "Should or is?" and Roy says noncommittally "Don't care." After a moment of silence where they didn't know what to do, Wylie suggests, "Why don't we check out the school?" Roy shrugs, and follows Wylie out the door, locking it behind him.

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]Ribbon screamed as she fell through the air flailing her arms,
"YOU ASSHOOOOOOOOOOOOOLE"

The ribbons around her shot out and formed a protective barrier as she crashed through the museum doors. Rolling to a halt, the guards began to approach the big orb before thousands of ribbons shot out and impaled each of the guards and lifted them up like some sick display. Around Ribbon, the protective wall slowly unwove reveling a furious Ribbon,

"HE ACTUALLY THREW ME!!!! WHAT KIND OF MAN THROWS A GIRL LIKE A WEAPON AT A SET OF HEAVY DOORS?!?!?"

[/QUOTE]
Perfect watched as Ribbon went flying. "Wow... She's lighter than I thought..." He said quietly to himself as he watched her kill all the guards. When the ribbons revealed Ribbon, Perfect floated down towards her, only to have her yell in his face. He chuckled and patted her shoulder. "Good job. Now... For our statues."

Oras set down another book and got up to get another when she looked down at her little-isolated corner and realized what she had been doing

"OH GEEZ! How long have I been here??" She said to herself as she looked down at a mountain of books lying around where she had been sitting "um..maybe...I should go check out....if I have any more classes....instead of reading..." she quickly picked up all the 140 books she had read and put them back, then started walking out of the building, She thought she saw boy with bunny ears walk into the boys dorm, But she wasn't sure and dismissed the thought continuing to walk towards her next class, which was combat class

* Why did I have to come here again??? To DIE? *

she cringed as she thought of a 1v1 training session gone wrong "I wonder if changing shape would be accepted.....If I could change shape before the kill me of course..." Sighing she entered the room

Silvercat said:
Sylvia put on the goggles, and nervously gripped Arrows hands and slowly tried kicking
Arrow led Sylvia around the pool before showing her how to do the doggy paddle " Now you try by yourself! I know you can dot it " She said smiling as she left Sylvia side in the shallow end of the pool

kk1243 said:
Arrow led Sylvia around the pool before showing her how to do the doggy paddle " Now you try by yourself! I know you can dot it " She said smiling as she left Sylvia side in the shallow end of the pool
Sylvia stood there for a minute and took a deep breath trying to muster up the courage and then she tried to paddle. At first she didn't do anything more than splash and then after a few more try's she was able to doggy paddle slowly but allowed her to go.

"I tempted to sleep , but I need to go to explore this school" He slowly got off his bed and walked over to his door and opened it. Jack started to the main area where all the classes take place. Many of the students that he walked by stared at him. Jack looks around and yelled. "What are you looking at !". The students quickly went back to what they were doing. "It's like they never seen a bunny demon before....oh wait... I'am the only one! ."

Nanne said:
Yuki looked at him, "You don't understand...it's like I'm losing my mind. I don't remember what I do but I know it's always something bad." She pushed him away gently, "I don't think you should be...with me anymore...you could get hurt and as much as I want to be with you I don't want to hurt you. It pains me to say this.." she said and looked away from him
Alex gave Yuki a shocked look. His arms dropping to his side as he was pushed away. "Y-Yuki... W-We... We can fix this.. I know we can." He said, before falling to the ground, sitting there in disbelief.

TheDragoon said:
Mari smiled and playfully saluted him with a wink. "That sounds like a great day, sir!" She said, pretending to be a private saluting her sergeant.

Hansuke Ishida

~ One of the Five Archangel

fanfiction-bleach-i-hate-you-strawberry-1164223,300920132135.png

"I wonder how busy your mom is right now. If she isn't working too hard at the moment, then I'm pretty sure she'd like to join us." Han said with a smile. "We'd be able to spend the day as a family." He added. "Should I call her or go to her directly?" He asked her curiously.

More Info

Mood: Happy

Objective: Spend the day with Mari

Interacting with: Mari

Tags:

Wylie and Roy arrive at the courtyard, walking briskly to the main building. Roy, who was taller than Wylie, saw some weird bunny-guy over the crowd, "Guess we aren't the only unusual people here." he said to himself. They continue walking, with Wylie desperately trying to hide his fox ears with his long hair, but failing miserably

Silvercat said:
Sylvia stood there for a minute and took a deep breath trying to muster up the courage and then she tried to paddle. At first she didn't do anything more than splash and then after a few more try's she was able to doggy paddle slowly but allowed her to go.
Arrow Clapped her hands "Great job! Once you get the hang out that we should probably get out though...." she looked down at her hands which ( becuase she is part angel ) had not begun to Prune ( When your hand gets wrinkly ) but they had been in the water for quite a while....

" Then we can come back later and teach you some different paddles! " she smiled as she said this * A swimming partner Yah!! * she thought

Oras walked out of the school building * Who said my next class was Fighting? not me.....never...not at all....* She thought as she wandered around and soon walked into a courtyard with some people....including a couple of guys that had some animal ears * Oh cool! I wish I could get me some of those!.......Of course I have the whole body...not just the ears like them....* she sighed and hoped she wouldn't change while walking around

Jack looked over to see a man with fox ears. "Fox ears? At least I'm not the onl-". Jack was disrupted when a few girls started to poke and touch his ears. "Your so cute! Look at his ears. There so soft!" Jack turns slightly red and pulls off the woman's hands away from his ears. "Don't touch me hags''.

kk1243 said:
Arrow Clapped her hands "Great job! Once you get the hang out that we should probably get out though...." she looked down at her hands which ( becuase she is part angel ) had not begun to Prune ( When your hand gets wrinkly ) but they had been in the water for quite a while....
" Then we can come back later and teach you some different paddles! " she smiled as she said this * A swimming partner Yah!! * she thought
After about an hour of trying Sylvia climbed out of the pool.

"I-i'm tiered, and a bit hungry...want to head to the cafeteria?"

Kisaki said:
Jack looked over to see a man with fox ears. "Fox ears? At least I'm not the onl-". Jack was disrupted when a few girls started to poke and touch his ears. "Your so cute! Look at his ears. There so soft!" Jack turns slightly red and pulls off the woman's hands away from his ears. "Don't touch me hags''.
Roy chokes a laugh "Well, at least people like you." he said to Jack "I try to be charming, but when everyone hears I'm a werewolf, they freak out."

"Your over exaggerating" Wylie told Roy

Last edited by a moderator:
Silvercat said:
After about an hour of trying Sylvia climbed out of the pool.
"I-i'm tiered, and a bit hungry...want to head to the cafeteria?"
Arrow was about to say no, she had work to do But then an embarrassing Rumble came from below.... "Um..That seems like a good idea " She said sheepishly smiling, she grabbed her towel " How about I meet you there If I don't get changed fast enough, or if I chnage faster than you? I can pick a table and get us some chow ? "

Oras tilted her head watching the boys * Hm... Werewolf? Thats cool! I can understand normal people being afriad....But there is alot worse things here than werewolves... * She decided not to intrude on them and kept walking, soon passing by them on her way to the dorm

kk1243 said:
Arrow was about to say no, she had work to do But then an embarrassing Rumble came from below.... "Um..That seems like a good idea " She said sheepishly smiling, she grabbed her towel " How about I meet you there If I don't get changed fast enough, or if I chnage faster than you? I can pick a table and get us some chow ? "
"O-ok sounds good to me" Sylvia tried off and ran to the locker room and got changed

Silvercat said:
"O-ok sounds good to me" Sylvia tried off and ran to the locker room and got changed
Arrow walked through the courtyard to get to the cafteriea * Who puts the pool so far away from food??......oh...the whole dont go swimming until 1 hour after eating? or was it 30 minutes... ah I dont care...I am just hungry! * With that thought she started walking faster to get to the food court

kk1243 said:
Arrow walked through the courtyard to get to the cafteriea * Who puts the pool so far away from food??......oh...the whole dont go swimming until 1 hour after eating? or was it 30 minutes... ah I dont care...I am just hungry! * With that thought she started walking faster to get to the food court
After a few moments Sylvia packed her swim stuff in her bag and quietly ran to the cafeteria

[QUOTE="Storm Guardian]Roy chokes a laugh "Well, at least people like you." he said to Jack "I try to be charming, but when everyone hears I'm a werewolf, they freak out."
"Your over exaggerating" Wylie told Roy

[/QUOTE]
Jack looks over to Roy'' It's very different from where I live. The villagers seem to hate me and now I'm getting all of this positive attention from this school. It's really weird"

*Steps out of Supra* "Well, here I am." *There was a sudden flash of black and purple* "So this is it?" *Kiya asked within Cody's head* "And so you are now popping up out of nowhere now?" *Cody asked her* "Hey, I'm not the one blaring 'Bad Company' you metal head...", "Don't dis them, they're doing the troops a favor" *Kiya tilted her head in a cute way and smiled* "Do you think they'll take you?", "The military? Nah... But hey, their loss, let's go." *Start's to walk to the school and walks in to see lots of students in the hallway, some with animal ears and human bodies, some with abnormal eyes, and others that looked unearthly*

"I think I'll fit in here... Just so long as they accept you..." *He said while looking at Kiya* "I'm sure they'll like me, who doesn't like wolfs?" *She wagged her fluffy black tail* "Yeah... That's true."

Arrow Ran through the halls crowded with students to get to the cafeteria "LOOK OUT HUNGRY PERSON COMING TROUGH" She shouted as she ran past people * Where did all these people come from!!!! * she thought to herself, gritting her teeth as she pushed away the thought telling her to get out her bow and arrows....

* I can't kill them...That would get me in trouble...I think..is it worth it? maybe just to scare them?? nah...um...NO.....* she agreed with her head as she suddenly stopped running "AH BEAT IT ALL!" she shouted without meaning too as she summoned a portal in front of her going to the cafeteria

Last edited by a moderator:
Kisaki said:
Jack looks over to Roy'' It's very different from where I live. The villagers seem to hate me and now I'm getting all of this positive attention from this school. It's really weird"
"Life's rough." said Roy, "I suppose you could use some friends." he said, reaching out his hand in a handshake "My name is Roy."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back