• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

While walking towards her class, which happened to be a flying clasw, she noticed a boy who looked to be quite lost. She swiftly approached him.

"Hey... You look a bit lost... Wanna help?" She asked, smiling at him

Slaxt said:
Izuku, while walking through the front gate and towards the school, smiles as he writes down a few notes over powers in his notebook. He slowly finishes up his notes and closes his notebook, satisfied with what he wrote. He looks up towards the school feeling excited finally being able to attend Fantasy High. He continues to walk towards the school while looking around at the pleasant scenery the school has. He suddenly stops, forgetting that he doesn't know the school's layout so he quickly starts to panic due to him not knowing where or how he's going to get to the principal's office. He slowly calms himself down and slowly looks around to see if there are any directions towards the principal's office so he would be able to grab his schedule since he had just transferred in to the school.
(Free Character Open)

@Anyone

NeoClassical said:
"No need for the swearing." Ansom chuckled before smiling. "Well I'm glad you like it. It's made from my own vineyard."
Haiiro smiles. "Really? You've got your own vineyard? Niiiiiiiiiice!"

JJKab said:
While walking towards her class, which happened to be a flying clasw, she noticed a boy who looked to be quite lost. She swiftly approached him.
"Hey... You look a bit lost... Wanna help?" She asked, smiling at him
Izuku noticed a girl approaching him, his face quickly becomes red as she arrived and spoke to him. Izuku, being very shy person he is, quickly starts to look down at his lap. "H-H-Hi.... Ummm..." He says while putting his hands together and twiddling his thumbs. "Y-Y-Yes I would like some help...."

Last edited by a moderator:
AriaTheWatcher said:
"...So am I? How the hell did I miss that?"
Ansom shrugged and lied down on the bed next to Haiiro. "I don't know. Probably because you've been too focused on Hakosu..."

NeoClassical said:
Ansom shrugged and lied down on the bed next to Haiiro. "I don't know. Probably because you've been too focused on Hakosu..."
"God I feel stupid for not seeing that. I mean, it was right there the whole damn time."

Slaxt said:
Izuku noticed a girl approaching him, his face quickly becomes red as she arrived and spoke to him. Izuku, being very shy person he is, quickly starts to look down at his lap. "H-H-Hi.... Ummm..." He says while putting his hands together and twiddling his thumbs. "Y-Y-Yes I would like some help...."
Fricka looked a bit suprised at the boy, as he blushed. Her cheeks lighted up lightly, yet she wasn't nervous,

just curious

"Hey. What's going on? You're a new one, arent you?" She asked, smiling lightly.

"Hey, I went through the same, I know how it feels" She exclaimed softly.

"If you want, I can show you the whole school" Fricka offered, laying her hand on her hip

JJKab said:
Fricka looked a bit suprised at the boy, as he blushed. Her cheeks lighted up lightly, yet she wasn't nervous,
just curious

"Hey. What's going on? You're a new one, arent you?" She asked, smiling lightly.

"Hey, I went through the same, I know how it feels" She exclaimed softly.

"If you want, I can show you the whole school" Fricka offered, laying her hand on her hip
Izuku continues to look down at himself twiddle his fingers. He slowly looks up at her with his face still fully red as she offers him to tour him around the school. "Y-Y-Yes if you would show me around p-p-please..."

Slaxt said:
Izuku continues to look down at himself twiddle his fingers. He slowly looks up at her with his face still fully red as she offers him to tour him around the school. "Y-Y-Yes if you would show me around p-p-please..."
"Alright. But first off: Stop blushing, like really. I won't bite you.

And second of all: you being shy can easily detour you from school, and make you more and more nervous" Fricka said, giggling slightly, as she slowly entered the school, gesturing for the boy to follow her.

JJKab said:
"Alright. But first off: Stop blushing, like really. I won't bite you.
And second of all: you being shy can easily detour you from school, and make you more and more nervous" Fricka said, giggling slightly, as she slowly entered the school, gesturing for the boy to follow her.
Izuku continues to blush. "I-I'm sorry, I can't help it..." He looks up noticing she had left and was about to enter the school, he quickly catches up to her and smiles. "T-Thank you for showing me around."

"No problem. I'm Fricka, nice to meet you...." Fricka said, smiling in a friendly manner at him, as she extended her hand for a handshake.

JJKab said:
"No problem. I'm Fricka, nice to meet you...." Fricka said, smiling in a friendly manner at him, as she extended her hand for a handshake.
Izuku looks at her hand in front of him then at the girl who stood in front of him. "Umm.. I-I'm Izuku Midoriya... Nice to m-meet you." He says as he slowly grabs her hand and shakes it softly.

@Mayyflower[/URL]

~☾ Origami Noire ☽~

Origami hummed at the thought, thinking about her plans for after school, Nothing.. "Yea sure, sounds good to me" she says happily. "I have physics next" she says

Extra Info

School

Walking

Mood:

Calm

Objective:

Get to class

Interacting with:

Paris

Tags:

"Izuku. Nice name" Fricka said, smiling, as she kept on walking alongside him.

"Here is the cafeteria. Over tbere is... Wait. What are you looking for exactly?" She asked out of curiousity.

Slaxt said:
Izuku looks at her hand in front of him then at the girl who stood in front of him. "Umm.. I-I'm Izuku Midoriya... Nice to m-meet you." He says as he slowly grabs her hand and shakes it softly.

JJKab said:
"Here is the cafeteria. Over tbere is... Wait. What are you looking for exactly?" She asked out of curiousity.
Izuku blushes a bit more. "T-Thanks.. Y-You have a nice name too.." He continues to walk and observe the cafeteria, he turns towards her. "I-I'm looking for the principal's office so I can grab my schedule since I just transferred in..."

"Here is the cafeteria. Over tbere is... Wait. What are you looking for exactly?" She asked out of curiosity.

Slaxt said:
Slaxt said:
Izuku blushes a bit more. "T-Thanks.. Y-You have a nice name too.." He continues to walk and observe the cafeteria, he turns towards her. "I-I'm looking for the principal's office so I can grab my schedule since I just transferred in..."
"Alrightie. Let me lead you towards it" Fricka said, smiling lightly, as she headed over towards the principal's office, leading Izuku.

Lumina said:
aX6PuNj.png

bIjflF3.png

Ansom had left to go take care of... something or other. Whatever it was, Violetta was honestly just glad that she even saw him. It had been longer than she would have liked since their last encounter, but it was an encounter nonetheless. There was still some shopping left to do, and the goddess/human figured she could do the stuff that didn't require heavy lifting. If she wasn't fully human at the moment, it'd be no issue, but this was a cross to bear that she made herself, which was fine. There was still plenty of light shopping to do.

The supermarket came into view as she made her way downtown. The crowds were starting to thin out a bit, people returning to work and returning to normal lives. Violetta pulled out her list one last time to make sure she was getting all the right groceries, not wanting to have to make yet another trip out. It was hard enough getting around with a pregnant body, she didn't want to have to go the extra effort. That reminded her... what was Kai doing? He could have been doing the shopping instead of her, but no, he was off doing his own thing leaving her to do things she probably shouldn't do when she was so close to her due date. Speaking of due date, when were these babies going to get here? She was nine months pregnant, she should be having them any day now. More and more recently she felt them kick, every hit against her insides slightly startling. It was kind of weird to think there were two beings literally living off of her at the moment. Granted, she was happy they were there, but the kicks reminded her of how strange the whole human pregnancy cycle was.

Violetta had nearly reached the store when she felt something that felt like another kick. Except, it wasn't exactly like a kick. It was stronger, and a bit more painful. It stopped her suddenly, surprised by the sudden burst of pain. After a moment it wore off, and she stood up wondering if they had just kicked a sensitive spot or something, if that was even possible. Brushing it off, she continued making her way to the store when she felt it again, and it was as strong as the first, if not stronger. She placed her hand on her stomach only to feel the same pain again, a small groan escaping her lips. Worry immediately surged through her, wondering if something was happening to the babies. Her mind wracked itself trying to recall all the books on pregnancy and birthing that she could, until finally it dawned on her that she was probably in labor. Well... crap. Trying to focus as much as she could with the amassing pain in her abdomen, Violetta took out her phone and dialed Kai's number, wanting to let him know what was going on. She wished he was here with him, not knowing what to do in this situation otherwise. Unfortunately, another labor pain shocked her system and she dropped the phone, doubling over on the verge of tears. She couldn't really talk to him in her condition, especially since the phone skidded a few feet away. Everybody who had been shopping had either gone to lunch or was inside, so at the moment she was alone on the sidewalk, feeling more and more labor pains and the wetness that meant her water broke. Violetta knew this wasn't good, and she had to get her phone, but also knew she was in no condition to attempt to get it either.

no slide
no slide no slide

Kai

~ Seraph and Father

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f5f5145416f525f5049626e3076513d3d2d3233393533333236352e313434313432353438626539353233632e676966

Kai was at home, painting the babies' room and setting up all the things they'd need for their arrival at home. He sighed lightly, wiping his forehead with his arm, soon chuckling. "Kai? Are you officially calming down? You're having kids with the goddess or are you doing this for money?" Kai's Zanpakuto asked him, his voice echoing in his head. "I'm gonna be a father, Zabimaru... And yes. I'm with the goddess still. I love Violetta, she's an amazing girl." Kai replied. "I leave you for a small amount of time, and this is what happens? Maybe I shouldn't nap anymore." Zabimaru laughed. "I wouldn't say that. I mean.... It's a good thing that I actually settled down. I even want to marry her at some point... She doesn't know yet. I had gotten a ring a few days ago, and I have my cheesy speech of a question planned out." Kai said, as he put the paint brush in a paint can.

Moments later, Kai was in the kitchen, grabbing himself a water bottle out of the fridge. Once he had it, Kai made his way to the back patio of their house, looking at the lake. "Such a calming view..." he said with a smile as he watched the water, some animals taking drinks and swimming about. Randomly, his phone began to ring, and Kai put his water down to stick his hands in the pockets of his pants. When he saw the caller ID, it was Violetta. He smiled, having wanted to tall to her anyways. His smile dropped when he answered. He didn't know of something bad was happening or notand he quickly regained access to his power, thanks to Zabimaru.

Kai made his sword manifest in his hand and he quickly appeared a few feet away from, Violetta. "Violetta!" He yelled as he quickly ran to her, sliding to her as if he were a baseball player. With his powers regained he could tell e was just in labor, which comforted him a little. He didn't care if she would scold him for using his powers later, so he teleported them to a hospital, and was quickly able to get her a doctor. Soon they were carrying her away, nd Kai was soon following behind them, figuring that she'd need him to keep her comfort.

More Info

Mood: Strong

Objective: Help Violetta

Interacting with: Violetta

Tags:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back