• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nanne said:
Yuki got down and looked at him for a few seconds then hugged him tightly. "It's okay....you did the right thing. I'm the one who should feel bad about what happened...Alex, I'm sorry." She gave him a small smile but was saddened about what she had done. She looked at his neck where she had bitten him and gently touched it, "I'm terrible...I'm dangerous...I'm a monster." she said quietly and started tearing up.
Alex sighed and shook his head, "No. I'm just reckless. I could have taken care of it in a different way, but I didn't." Alex said in a saddened tone. "You aren't a monster and you aren't dangerous." He told her. "I'm the bad guy in this situation."

TheDragoon said:
Aiden laughed a little and took it. "Well, I guess I'm happy if your happy, so sure." He said happily as he waited the ride to come to a complete stop. Once it did the person controlling the ride waved them on.
Nissa: She smiled and got on the merry go round, choosing a horse. She looked over at Aiden and patted the seat behind her. "You should get on behind me. That way we are close together."

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]Ribbon giggled and smirked before speaking sarcastically,
"Why do I get the feeling you're making me carry the heavy stuff."

[/QUOTE]
Perfect laughed lightly and rubbed the back of his head, "That may or may not be the case. It all depends on how heavy the guards come at us." He said before smiling and going against his word. "Best turn into the spiky ball now." He said before tossing Ribbon at the museum doors.

Roman said:

Alejandro Ishida

~ Ice Prince

uta-no-prince-sama-revolutions-episode-2-26.jpg

Alejandro sighed as he left Mr. White's class. He had made it to lunch and got his food, so he was well fed and ready for his next class. "Combat... Class?" He asked himself curiously. He sighed and put his schedule in his pocket, walking in the halls to his next class. Upon making it there, he went to a spot more... Isolated from the others, showing his true antisocial personality. "I shouldn't be here... I can already fight."

More Info

Mood: His same Moody self

Objective: Waiting for class to end

Interacting with: Akira

Miyuki: She looks over at Alejandro and tilts her head. She nudges her sister Assana who also looks over a bit. This antisocial guy was someone they had never met but his power signature in the air around him seemed familiar. Still though... probably none of her business.

Assana: "Miyuki, he is all by himself. Should we go say hi?"

Miyuki: "I thought you were staying away from people Assana."

Assana: "Well I was but... I am thinking maybe that isn't the best choice."

Miyuki: "Do you really want to go say hi?"

Assana: She nods her head, biting her lip nervously.

Miyuki: She sighs and begins walking over to Alejandro, her arms crossed over her chest. Stopping in front of him and she looks up, not that interested.

Assana: Gives a friendly smile, "Hi there."

Jennete said:
Miyuki: She looks over at Alejandro and tilts her head. She nudges her sister Assana who also looks over a bit. This antisocial guy was someone they had never met but his power signature in the air around him seemed familiar. Still though... probably none of her business.
Assana: "Miyuki, he is all by himself. Should we go say hi?"

Miyuki: "I thought you were staying away from people Assana."

Assana: "Well I was but... I am thinking maybe that isn't the best choice."

Miyuki: "Do you really want to go say hi?"

Assana: She nods her head, biting her lip nervously.

Miyuki: She sighs and begins walking over to Alejandro, her arms crossed over her chest. Stopping in front of him and she looks up, not that interested.

Assana: Gives a friendly smile, "Hi there."

Alejandro Ishida

~ Ice Prince

tumblr_nndt285YyQ1qkjqefo5_250.gif

Alejandro was still in his little secluded area away from everyone, on his phone seeing if anything new had happened. Unfortunately, nothing had happened, but he did get a text from his dad a few hours ago. After reading the text, he put his phone back into his pocket, only to see two shadows coming in his direction. Two girls. Hopefully they weren't here to bother him and ask him stuff about Astrid, or if he has a girlfriend in general. When he heard one of them speak, he kindly spoke back. "Hi..."

More Info

Mood: Calm, but curious

Objective: N/A

Interacting with: Assana and Miyuki

Tags: @Jennete

Roman said:

Alejandro Ishida

~ Ice Prince

tumblr_nndt285YyQ1qkjqefo5_250.gif

Alejandro was still in his little secluded area away from everyone, on his phone seeing if anything new had happened. Unfortunately, nothing had happened, but he did get a text from his dad a few hours ago. After reading the text, he put his phone back into his pocket, only to see two shadows coming in his direction. Two girls. Hopefully they weren't here to bother him and ask him stuff about Astrid, or if he has a girlfriend in general. When he heard one of them speak, he kindly spoke back. "Hi..."

More Info

Mood: Calm, but curious

Assana: "Why are you sitting out here all by yourself?" Curious, she smiles, rubbing her arm a little. She was trying to talk to more people, get to know more people. But she still worried.

Miyuki: Reaches out casually and takes Assana's hand, squeezing it before letting go and crossing her arms again, content with not speaking. She still was a little weirded out by this guys kind of familiar energy.

Assana: She smiles, happy for her sisters support. "I'm Assana by the way. This is my sister Miyuki."

Jennete said:
Assana: "Why are you sitting out here all by yourself?" Curious, she smiles, rubbing her arm a little. She was trying to talk to more people, get to know more people. But she still worried.
Miyuki: Reaches out casually and takes Assana's hand, squeezing it before letting go and crossing her arms again, content with not speaking. She still was a little weirded out by this guys kind of familiar energy.

Assana: She smiles, happy for her sisters support. "I'm Assana by the way. This is my sister Miyuki."

Alejandro Ishida

~ Ice Prince

tumblr_nmnr7kjCpC1tch22bo1_500.gif

"I'm not the best at communicating with others." Alejandro said quietly as he looked downwards. There was something about these girls... That made them sort or familiar in a way. "Oh, I'm Alejandro. Alejandro Ishida. It's a pleasure." He said quietly.

More Info

Mood: Calm but curious

Roman said:

Alejandro Ishida

~ Ice Prince

tumblr_nmnr7kjCpC1tch22bo1_500.gif

"I'm not the best at communicating with others." Alejandro said quietly as he looked downwards. There was something about these girls... That made them sort or familiar in a way. "Oh, I'm Alejandro. Alejandro Ishida. It's a pleasure." He said quietly.

More Info

Mood: Calm but curious

Assana: "Ishida... huh. I like your name Alejandro. Do you mind if we sit with you? I'm excited about this combat class but if you want to be alone..."

Miyuki: "He just said he is not the best at communicating. He probably does want to be left alone." She smirks, flicking her hand, water droplets sprayed at Assana's face.

Assana: "Hey, not nice..." Her red eyes flashing a bit.

Two men who were dressed in black suits stepped out of a limo. They opened the door and out stepped Jack. "First you kidnap me and now you take me to this crappy school!" The men dropped off his luggage and hopped back in the car."It's for the best. This place is your new home now ".The car speeded off . Jack mumbled to himself and started to drag his luggage to the school's front doors.

NeoClassical said:
"Why are you so enthusiastic all of the sudden?" Ansom asked. "I thought you were depressed."
"Eh, when I get drunk I find it really hard to think about bad stuff or stuff that bothers me."

Jack pushed open the doors and was instantly met with cold air and teenagers of many kinds walking in the hallways. "At least I'm not in a human school" He pulled his luggage with him to the front office. "Is there anyone here? I'm new and I need to know where I 'am going to live."

Roman said:
Perfect laughed lightly and rubbed the back of his head, "That may or may not be the case. It all depends on how heavy the guards come at us." He said before smiling and going against his word. "Best turn into the spiky ball now." He said before tossing Ribbon at the museum doors.
Ribbon screamed as she fell through the air flailing her arms,

"YOU ASSHOOOOOOOOOOOOOLE"

The ribbons around her shot out and formed a protective barrier as she crashed through the museum doors. Rolling to a halt, the guards began to approach the big orb before thousands of ribbons shot out and impaled each of the guards and lifted them up like some sick display. Around Ribbon, the protective wall slowly unwove reveling a furious Ribbon,

"HE ACTUALLY THREW ME!!!! WHAT KIND OF MAN THROWS A GIRL LIKE A WEAPON AT A SET OF HEAVY DOORS?!?!?"

Jennete said:
Nissa: She smiled and got on the merry go round, choosing a horse. She looked over at Aiden and patted the seat behind her. "You should get on behind me. That way we are close together."
Aiden blushed a little and nodded. "Alright." He said before walking towards the horse Nissa was on and sitting behind her and putting his arms around her.

Roman said:
Alex sighed and shook his head, "No. I'm just reckless. I could have taken care of it in a different way, but I didn't." Alex said in a saddened tone. "You aren't a monster and you aren't dangerous." He told her. "I'm the bad guy in this situation."
Yuki looked at him, "You don't understand...it's like I'm losing my mind. I don't remember what I do but I know it's always something bad." She pushed him away gently, "I don't think you should be...with me anymore...you could get hurt and as much as I want to be with you I don't want to hurt you. It pains me to say this.." she said and looked away from him

Roman said:

Hansuke Ishida

~ One of the Five Archangel

342826e703b466e3579322e6b30c8fc25cd4e5ea_hq.gif

"Great! I have a whole day with the nature goddess!" Han said jokingly as he hugged her for a second. When he let her go, he gently ruffle her hair and smiled, his sword vanishing and his clothes turning into something more casual. "Alright, where should we go?" He asked himself curiously. "Wanna grab a bite? Then I'll take you to the amusement park. Sound good?"

More Info

Mood: Happy

Objective: Spend the day with Mari

Interacting with: Mari

Tags:

Mari smiled and playfully saluted him with a wink. "That sounds like a great day, sir!" She said, pretending to be a private saluting her sergeant.

Jack looked around the office and found no one. "Fine then! Looks like I have to do this all by myself". He grabs the dorm rooms off the desk and flips through the sheets. "There , I'm dorm 106." He throws the paper on the desk and starts to head to his dorm. A small , but ominous voice speaks to him." Looks like we were abandoned again. First by your father and now by the human village." Jack shakes his head and ignores the voice then continues to walk down the hallway.

Kisaki said:
Jack looked around the office and found no one. "Fine then! Looks like I have to do this all by myself". He grabs the dorm rooms off the desk and flips through the sheets. "There , I'm dorm 106." He throws the paper on the desk and starts to head to his dorm. A small , but ominous voice speaks to him." Looks like we were abandoned again. First by your father and now by the human village." Jack shakes his head and ignores the voice then continues to walk down the hallway.
(you might want to tell people you're open for interacting. Like putting it in parentheses or something.)

Two more miles to go, thought Roy as he drove, Two more miles. Then, in the middle of the road, a car slams on the brake to a stop. Roy slams on his brake in response, laying on his horn. This wakes Wylie who mutters "How much longer" as he had been saying the whole entire 125 mile car trip. "Two more miles," Roy replied. "Get moving, your blocking the road!" he suddenly exploded to the car in front of them, and makes an illegal turn to get around. By now, Wylie was startled enough to sit straight in the passenger seat.

The rest of the car ride goes by easily, without another annoying car. They arrive at the student parking, quickly chose a parking space, locked up the car and took the luggage, and headed to the front office to get their room number. After finding the room number (108), they heads upstairs.

The sound of two people walking upstairs could be heard to Jack, most likely.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jack's bunny ears twitch at the sound of two people nearby. "God, they are really loud." Jack ends up at his dorm and opens up the door. He looks around the room." I'm surprised....this room is pretty big." He pulls his luggage inside the room and jumps onto the bed.

Jennete said:
Assana: "Ishida... huh. I like your name Alejandro. Do you mind if we sit with you? I'm excited about this combat class but if you want to be alone..."
Miyuki: "He just said he is not the best at communicating. He probably does want to be left alone." She smirks, flicking her hand, water droplets sprayed at Assana's face.

Assana: "Hey, not nice..." Her red eyes flashing a bit.

Alejandro Ishida

~ Ice Prince

Alejandro smiled when Assana said she liked his name. "Thank you. I like yours also." He said, watching as the white haired one, Miyuki making water droplets hit Assana's face. "Hmm... Well while we wait for class to start, I wouldn't mind talking.. I guess. Take a seat if you want, I'm not stopping you."

More Info

Mood: Calm

Users who are viewing this thread

Back