• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Storm Guardian]"Life's rough." said Roy, "I suppose you could use some friends." he said, reaching out his hand in a handshake "My name is Roy."

[/QUOTE]
*Walks to the group of dudes just talking* "Excuse me, do you know where math class is?" *Kiya walks over and sits down like a well behaved dog* "These people are not people, they're food!" *Kiya said within his head* "Hey no! Begone with you!" *Holds hand on her head and she disappears* "Sorry about that."

[QUOTE="Storm Guardian]"Life's rough." said Roy, "I suppose you could use some friends." he said, reaching out his hand in a handshake "My name is Roy."

[/QUOTE]
Jack shakes Roy's hand" I'm Jack Alistair" .

kk1243 said:
Arrow Ran through the halls crowded with students to get to the cafeteria "LOOK OUT HUNGRY PERSON COMING TROUGH" She shouted as she ran past people * Where did all these people come from!!!! * she thought to herself, gritting her teeth as she pushed away the thought telling her to get out her bow and arrows....
* I can't kill them...That would get me in trouble...I think..is it worth it? maybe just to scare them?? nah...um...NO.....* she agreed with her head as she suddenly stopped running "AH BEAT IT ALL!" she shouted without meaning too as she summoned a portal in front of her going to the cafeteria
Sylvia had managed to find a spot to sit at the cafeteria and waited patiently for Arrow. At this hour it was almost impossible to navigate the school with everyone getting out of class.

Kisaki said:
Jack shakes Roy's hand" I'm Jack Alistair" .
"Nice to meet you." said Roy. He points to Wylie, who is talking to Cody "Thats Wylie... the fox eared one."

CERBERUS177 said:
*Walks to the group of dudes just talking* "Excuse me, do you know where math class is?" *Kiya walks over and sits down like a well behaved dog* "These people are not people, they're food!" *Kiya said within his head* "Hey no! Begone with you!" *Holds hand on her head and she disappears* "Sorry about that."
Wylie looks at Cody and smiles apologetically "Sorry, we're new here as well."

Silvercat said:
Sylvia had managed to find a spot to sit at the cafeteria and waited patiently for Arrow. At this hour it was almost impossible to navigate the school with everyone getting out of class.
Arrow opened up her portal to the cafeteria and just glanced around and spotted Sylvia before she fell to the ground "oh geez...I forgot I already did.....this....two times....." she said as she tried to pick herself up from the floor and failed

kk1243 said:
Arrow opened up her portal to the cafeteria and just glanced around and spotted Sylvia before she fell to the ground "oh geez...I forgot I already did.....this....two times....." she said as she tried to pick herself up from the floor and failed
"ARROW!" Sylvia ran over to her and helped her over to the table

"y-you alright?"

Oras had just made it past the group of guys and was well on the other side of the clearing when she felt a change coming on * Well...Im not close to anyone...So i figure its fine...* she cringed in pain as she suddenly changed into something , Looking around she saw things in focus and could see in the shadows as well...she looked down at her...paws... to see it was a velvety black with retractable claws "Oh so I my panther form.....thanks..that is totally not noticable!!!!" she growled

[QUOTE="Storm Guardian]"Nice to meet you." said Roy. He points to Wylie, who is talking to Cody "Thats Wylie... the fox eared one."
Wylie looks at Cody and smiles apologetically "Sorry, we're new here as well."

[/QUOTE]
*Smiles* "All good man, but I guess on another note, y'all heading to the cafeteria? I'm about to head over there myself and well, summoning that wolf is a pain in the butt, and she was getting... How do I put this without offending you guys.." *Thinks of something nice to say, and can't* "...Sorry in advance... She thought you guys were food with the.. Ears and all. Not trying to be rude or anything like that." *Hopes he didn't offend anyone*

Silvercat said:
"ARROW!" Sylvia ran over to her and helped her over to the table
"y-you alright?"
Arrow looked at her with scared eyes "Sylvia..I need...to tell you ....something....Its secret...so....just lean in so I ..can whisper.."

Oras walked towards the forest, hoping nobody would notice a black panther randomly showing up and walking around like nothing was going on

CERBERUS177 said:
*Smiles* "All good man, but I guess on another note, y'all heading to the cafeteria? I'm about to head over there myself and well, summoning that wolf is a pain in the butt, and she was getting... How do I put this without offending you guys.." *Thinks of something nice to say, and can't* "...Sorry in advance... She thought you guys were food with the.. Ears and all. Not trying to be rude or anything like that." *Hopes he didn't offend anyone*
Wylie exploded into laughter, only barely containing himself "I've been mistaken as a kitty cat, but never a piece of food! There's nothing to be sorry for! I always wanted a good laugh." his stomach rumbles and says "Well, I guess I'd be headed to the cafeteria once Roy's done talking." he points to Roy

kk1243 said:
Arrow looked at her with scared eyes "Sylvia..I need...to tell you ....something....Its secret...so....just lean in so I ..can whisper.."
"W-what i-is it?" She asked as she leaned down nervously

Jack greets Wylie" It is also nice to meet you" I'll be heading to cafeteria. I wonder if they have carrots". Jack puts his hood over his hood to hide his ears. "I don't want anyone thinking that I'm food."

Silvercat said:
"W-what i-is it?" She asked as she leaned down nervously
Arrow looked at her for a second "I....I....I'm hungry...." she said as she tried and failed to stifle her laughter "HAHAHA did I get you!?" she said as she struggled to stop laughing

Kisaki said:
Jack greets Wylie" It is also nice to meet you" I'll be heading to cafeteria. I wonder if they have carrots". Jack puts his hood over his hood to hide his ears. "I don't want anyone thinking that I'm food."
*Laughs* "But yeah, when schools over I'll talk to her about that." *Holds out hand for handshakes* "My names Cody by the way, I know Roy, never caught yours" *Looks at the man with shorter ears*

kk1243 said:
Arrow looked at her for a second "I....I....I'm hungry...." she said as she tried and failed to stifle her laughter "HAHAHA did I get you!?" she said as she struggled to stop laughing
Sylvia blushed deep deep red

"umm...I-I g-guess"

CERBERUS177 said:
*Laughs* "But yeah, when schools over I'll talk to her about that." *Holds out hand for handshakes* "My names Cody by the way, I know Roy, never caught yours" *Looks at the man with shorter ears*
"Wylie," he told Cody, shaking his hand.

Kisaki said:
Roy smiled "Well, should we head to the cafeteria?" he asked, including Wylie and Cody in the question

CERBERUS177 said:
"My name is Jack and can you me sure your dog does not bite!"

[QUOTE="Storm Guardian]"Wylie," he told Cody, shaking his hand.
Roy smiled "Well, should we head to the cafeteria?" he asked, including Wylie and Cody in the question

[/QUOTE]
"Sure, better than being alone."

Roman said:
Alex gave Yuki a shocked look. His arms dropping to his side as he was pushed away. "Y-Yuki... W-We... We can fix this.. I know we can." He said, before falling to the ground, sitting there in disbelief.
Yuki started to cry, "How Alex? How can we fix this!?" she yelled. She hugged Alex tightly and started crying on his shoulder, "I love you so much and I don't want to leave you but I also don't want to hurt you like I did and not remember what happened!"

[QUOTE="Storm Guardian]"Wylie," he told Cody, shaking his hand.

[/QUOTE]
*Cody nodded* "I hope they got breakfast burritos... Really in the mood for potato's and bacon" *Cody grabbed a muzzle from his bag* "This, is just in case she comes back, she tends to pop up out of-" *Kiya appears next to Cody and sits* "I was just kidding, I don't get hungry, I get vicious when told to", "Well you should have told me that..." *Looks at Jack* "She told me she doesn't get hungry, and apparently I have more control over her than I thought." *Put's the muzzle back in his bag* "You still don't trust me?" *She asked in his head* "Yep. Oh, sorry, I'm not crazy or anything. I can talk to animals. It's more telepathic than mouth movement."

Kisaki said:
"Sure, better than being alone."
CERBERUS177 said:
*Cody nodded* "I hope they got breakfast burritos... Really in the mood for potato's and bacon" *Cody grabbed a muzzle from his bag* "This, is just in case she comes back, she tends to pop up out of-" *Kiya appears next to Cody and sits* "I was just kidding, I don't get hungry, I get vicious when told to", "Well you should have told me that..." *Looks at Jack* "She told me she doesn't get hungry, and apparently I have more control over her than I thought." *Put's the muzzle back in his bag* "You still don't trust me?" *She asked in his head* "Yep. Oh, sorry, I'm not crazy or anything. I can talk to animals. It's more telepathic than mouth movement."
"This day gets weirder and weirder," Roy said to himself, then to everyone said, "Lets no waste any more time. It seems we are all hungry." He starts off to the main building, turned around to see if they were going to follow

Wylie shrugs "Lets go." and waits for Jack and Cody

Jack nodded" I see....I have certain telepathic abilities , but it's certainty not used to talk to animals. It's used to talk to them"

Silvercat said:
Sylvia blushed deep deep red
"umm...I-I g-guess"
Arrow got up and looked towards the line "um,... Well should we get in line? ohh Maybe I can shoot an apple and the line will scatter! " she said this with a happy grin as she summoned her bow and arrows and started to take aim before looking at sylvia "oh...maybe not...might not be a good idea..." quickly she un summoned it and started to get up. She was very tired but did not want to worry sylvia

[QUOTE="Storm Guardian]"This day gets weirder and weirder," Roy said to himself, then to everyone said, "Lets no waste any more time. It seems we are all hungry." He starts off to the main building, turned around to see if they were going to follow
Wylie shrugs "Lets go." and waits for Jack and Cody

[/QUOTE]
(When RP nation doesn't notify you...) *Runs to catch up*

Nanne said:
Yuki started to cry, "How Alex? How can we fix this!?" she yelled. She hugged Alex tightly and started crying on his shoulder, "I love you so much and I don't want to leave you but I also don't want to hurt you like I did and not remember what happened!"
"Because I can take away the werewolf blood... The DNA that makes you a werewolf..." Alex said softly. "I.. Don't want to do it without your permission though... It's the only way I can think of." He told her sadly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back