• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Storm Guardian]"It seems your going to need air-conditioning in this cold weather." Roy said to Jack, bundling his scarf into a warmer position on his neck. "That's the building, right?" he said suddenly, looking at the main building "My god, it is huge."

[/QUOTE]
"Maybe I'll have a ice bath everyday. I don't think turn on the air condition that much during school hours"

oie_transparent%209_zpsquw3ygnp.png

tumblr_nqnzlqKQnm1rejibwo8_400_zps2wplvz3d.gif

...♅Akira patiently waited for students to arrive at his class, and one by one, the field gradually became more populated by the students. Once he'd counted the students and was satisfied with how many had attended the class, he smiled and changed his clothes from his civilian outfit, to his orange combat gi. He clenched his hands and smiled. He was excited to see the various students' powers in action, and decided it was time to start the class. He spoke as he raised one of his hands up to his chin and closed his eyes, his smile remaining as he addressed the students♅...

Hello class, I am Akira Fukushima, the school's principal and the combat class' teacher. Today, I'll be teaching you how to properly utilise your powers in a hostile environment. Essentially, this class is to ensure you don't kill yourselves when attempting to use your powers against an opponent. This means that you're gonna be fighting each other in mock battles and, further on down the line, mock wars. To begin, how about you all introduce yourselves to the class. Starting with my co-teacher, Ayen.

no slide no slide no slide

CERBERUS177 said:
*Kiya sniffs the air* "I don't smell burritos." *Cody looks at her* "You're kidding me right?" *She shakes her head* "But I do smell bacon.", "What kind?" *She takes another sniff* "The good kind." *Cody pumps a fist* "They got bacon in there...if any of you eat..meat that is..." *Feels kinda bad that he said that knowing Jack might be a vegan*
*Kiya walks in and looks around* "I can't pin point it." *Cody looks at everyone* "She can't pin point it."
Jack wonders if people think he is a vegan even because he is a bunny. However, he will be disturbed if he sees anyone eating rabbit meat. " I just hope that don't serve rabbits for lunch"

CERBERUS177 said:
*Kiya sniffs the air* "I don't smell burritos." *Cody looks at her* "You're kidding me right?" *She shakes her head* "But I do smell bacon.", "What kind?" *She takes another sniff* "The good kind." *Cody pumps a fist* "They got bacon in there...if any of you eat..meat that is..." *Feels kinda bad that he said that knowing Jack might be a vegan*
*Kiya walks in and looks around* "I can't pin point it." *Cody looks at everyone* "She can't pin point it."
Wylie suddenly becomes very certain where the cafeteria is "I think it is this way." he said, pointing to a direction

Kisaki said:
Jack wonders if people think he is a vegan even because he is a bunny. However, he will be disturbed if he sees anyone eating rabbit meat. " I just hope that don't serve rabbits for lunch"
Roy told Jack "They probably have salad." and walked in after Jack

((Gosh darn it, we're going to miss combat class!))

Last edited by a moderator:
Kisaki said:
"Pretty sure it's a delicacy." *Reassuring Jack* "Let's just follow the loud conversations of hundreds of students." *Cody said and walked towards the loud noises hoping everyone follows*

CERBERUS177 said:
"Pretty sure it's a delicacy." *Reassuring Jack* "Let's just follow the loud conversations of hundreds of students." *Cody said and walked towards the loud noises hoping everyone follows*
"Strange." Wylie observed "It is actually a slight bit less crowded than a usual high school. People must be at classes. Wylie and Roy follow Cody.

( edited )

Oras's ears twitched as some people walked by her rock, they were pointing at her and taking their phones out and snapping pictures... She was going to let them- I mean after all who gets to see a panther in broad daylight?? in a school courtyard!? - but then she heard somebody announcing that they were the teacher for Combat class and her eyes popped open in panic

" Oh no! They are going to think I'm skipping class!! I mean I was planning too...But now they are going to think i did it on purpose!....which I was going to do before but thought better of it!! I am pretty sure Its ok to go in my panther form...Its not like I can get out of it anyways...Maybe I can somehow tell him who I am ? And then He can excuse me??"

She quickly got up and leaped off the cozy rock, running to where she had heard the voices, she slowed to a walk as she got closer and stopped when she was behind a couple other students

[QUOTE="Storm Guardian]Wylie suddenly becomes very certain where the cafeteria is "I think it is this way." he said, pointing to a direction
Roy told Jack "They probably have salad." and walked in after Jack

((Gosh darn it, we're going to miss combat class!))

[/QUOTE]
CERBERUS177 said:
Jack shivers of the thought of bunnies being eaten. He looks at his watch. " We are missing combat class. I guess we have to skip lunch"

(I didn't fully read that post to follow up on it so I deleted it)

*See's the cafeteria, and sees that the bacon was gone and only a single orange was left, of course there were other things, but Cody didn't want the other things* "I guess I'll be having an orange for breakfast" *Grabs it and starts to peel it*

kk1243 said:
( edited )
Oras's ears twitched as some people walked by her rock, they were pointing at her and taking their phones out and snapping pictures... She was going to let them- I mean after all who gets to see a panther in broad daylight?? in a school courtyard!? - but then she heard somebody announcing that they were the teacher for Combat class and her eyes popped open in panic

" Oh no! They are going to think I'm skipping class!! I mean I was planning too...But now they are going to think i did it on purpose!....which I was going to do before but thought better of it!! I am pretty sure Its ok to go in my panther form...Its not like I can get out of it anyways...Maybe I can somehow tell him who I am ? And then He can excuse me??"

She quickly got up and leaped off the cozy rock, running to where she had heard the voices, she slowed to a walk as she got closer and stopped when she was behind a couple other students
(DANG IT I JUST DELETED IT .-. I'm sorry, really am, but you can keep yours up if you want and I can add on...?)

Arrow looked at her schedule " Hey Sylvia Sorry, But I have to go... I am missing my combat class....." She hid her sad smile and put her plate down

she quickly grabbed a banana and then left the cafeteria walking ahead of a boy who had grabbed an orange " Shoot...I hope they have someone else who can match me in archery... or else this is going to be boring"

Kisaki said:
Jack shivers of the thought of bunnies being eaten. He looks at his watch. " We are missing combat class. I guess we have to skip lunch"
Roy frowned and said "Well, I'm not extremely hungry." He and Wylie stuffs down a slice of bread. They talk for a second, then Wylie runs off.

"He's going to head to class to tell the teacher that he and us will be late." Roy explained, "So... once your done with that orange, should we head to class?

Wylie, sprinting his lungs out, attempts to try to figure out where the class is, and decides it must be south, heading that way and ending up at the Combat Practice area. He then realizes he forgot his spear and sprints off to the boy's dorm, knocking through his and Roy's stuff to grab his spear and Roy's scimitar, then runs back to the Combat class area.

CERBERUS177 said:
(DANG IT I JUST DELETED IT .-. I'm sorry, really am, but you can keep yours up if you want and I can add on...?)
(( What xD I was talking about a random group walking by if that's what you are talking about :P I left it random so anyone else could put their person there, but its fine if you missed it since it was open for everyone ))

Arrow finished her banana and while walking out of the cafeteria dropped it in the food disposal and then quickly jogged out of the room towards the exit so she could get to class

[QUOTE="Storm Guardian]Roy frowned and said "Well, I'm not extremely hungry." He and Wylie stuffs down a slice of bread. They talk for a second, then Wylie runs off.
"He's going to head to class to tell the teacher that he and us will be late." Roy explained, "So... once your done with that orange, should we head to class?

Wylie, sprinting his lungs out, attempts to try to figure out where the class is, and decides it must be south, heading that way and ending up at the Combat Practice area

[/QUOTE]
*Opens his phone and calls Serena his sister* "Hey sis, can you grab my MP7 that's under my pillow?" *There was a pause* "What do you mean it's my MPX? You know what it doesn't matter, whatever works bring it here, I need it for class." *Another pause* "Yes combat training...No, I'm sure we can't kill each other... Alright, see you in a bit." *Hangs up and runs to catch up with his friends*

Jack pulls out a carrot out of his bag" I guess I have to eat my emergency only carrot for lunch today." He bites it.

Kisaki said:
Jack pulls out a carrot out of his bag" I guess I have to eat my emergency only carrot for lunch today." He bites it.
CERBERUS177 said:
*Opens his phone and calls Serena his sister* "Hey sis, can you grab my MP7 that's under my pillow?" *There was a pause* "What do you mean it's my MPX? You know what it doesn't matter, whatever works bring it here, I need it for class." *Another pause* "Yes combat training...No, I'm sure we can't kill each other... Alright, see you in a bit." *Hangs up and runs to catch up with his friends*
Roy grabs a orange and follows Jack and Cody. He knows Wylie will come with his weapons, but if not, he was glad he had his ring with him.

Jack is glad that he doesn't have to drag his weapon around him. He can summon it with his necklace. " I wonder who I'm going to fight against. I'm just hoping that they are not a fire user." Jack ends up at the battling grounds where the teacher is giving a speech to his students.

Roman said:
"There must be a way we can surpress it then. Some way we can let you have full control over yourself... Because this can't be the end.. The end of us." Alex said, looking at Yuki. "I don't want to leave you and ai don't want anyone else but you!" He said loudly. "We have to be able to do something!"
Yuki shrugged. "I don't even know....I've heard of werewolves losing their mind and control of themselves but it never end well.." she said as she sat down by a tree.

*Cody's phone rings* "Hello?" *It was his mother, and she sounded uneasy* "...What do you mean she's taking all of my guns?...She's where?!... No! Call her and tell her to bring them back!...Damn...Alright, I'll go meet her outside in the parking lot." *Cody skids to a stop* "My sister being the smart little turd she is... I'll explain later! Tell the teach I'll be right there!" *Cody kneels down and practically launches himself back to the door they walked into*

CERBERUS177 said:
*Cody's phone rings* "Hello?" *It was his mother, and she sounded uneasy* "...What do you mean she's taking all of my guns?...She's where?!... No! Call her and tell her to bring them back!...Damn...Alright, I'll go meet her outside in the parking lot." *Cody skids to a stop* "My sister being the smart little turd she is... I'll explain later! Tell the teach I'll be right there!" *Cody kneels down and practically launches himself back to the door they walked into*
"Will do." said Roy, hurrying up to the Combat class. Once he arrives, he finds Jack and Wylie, retrieving his sword.

Kisaki said:
Jack is glad that he doesn't have to drag his weapon around him. He can summon it with his necklace. " I wonder who I'm going to fight against. I'm just hoping that they are not a fire user." Jack ends up at the battling grounds where the teacher is giving a speech to his students.
"Maybe get a fire extinguisher to defend yourself next time." Wylie suggests to Jack. He recalls how Roy once tried to use a squirt gun to fight off a fire-blazing maniac at a different school.

Arrow walked up next to a pair of boys and stood standing not paying attention to them, she was listening to the teachers and sighed * geez...Hope one of these students can at least make a challenge for me..* she summoned her bow and her quiver of arrows and held it ready for when they would start training , the blue fire floated around her arrows and bow,

Oras Stood by watching the students and listning to the teacher, She was still in her panther form and felt uneasy when she felt the slight pull to go attack the other students

*Cody reaches the parking lot to see Serena opening the bed of her truck to reveal most of his assault rifles and shotguns* "Did you at least grab my SMGs?" *She nodded and opened the back passenger door* "Ah! Good.." *Grabs a MP5 and a few clips and stuffs them in his bag with a chest rig* "Now... Take my guns back and put them back where you found them!" *He shouted in her face for being smart. Then slings the gun over his shoulder and runs faster than he has ever ran, into the main building*

Jack takes off his hoody and looks over to see the panther. " That cat seems a little off to me. It looks like she is ready to attack at any moment".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back