• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

kk1243 said:
Oras managed to stop growling and sat down beside the rabbit boy * If I can stay in control when next to this person who looks so much like yummy juic- NOPE .... Then Maybe I can chnage back if i stay in control...*
Jack sees that Oras sat next to him" Listen cat, stop looking at me like I 'm your lunch"

Kisaki said:
"My sword does not work like that. Those who are worthy are able to use it. I guess I'm not that worthy in wielding this sword" Jack looked back at his sword" I still don't why my father gave me such a difficult weapon".
kk1243 said:
Oras managed to stop growling and sat down beside the rabbit boy * If I can stay in control when next to this person who looks so much like yummy juic- NOPE .... Then Maybe I can chnage back if i stay in control...*
"You could always train," Roy suggested, "Build up some muscle maybe." he ignores the panther. Wylie can't seem to keep still, kinda jittery because of the panther seemingly growling to herself. Roy elbows Wylie in the stomach and says "Shh...! Don't be suspicious!"

Edit:

Kisaki said:
Jack sees that Oras sat next to him" Listen cat, stop looking at me like I 'm your lunch"
"Eh... whatever." Roy said, swirling around dark magic on his left fingertips.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kisaki said:
*Cody looks at Jack like he just talked smack about his mom* "Whoa! Jack, calm down dude! Though she may be looking at you like that, don't mean you need to be rude... I'm sure she's just interested in your weapons." *Stares at the panther* "What's your name miss?" *Cody asked with interest*

CERBERUS177 said:
*Cody looks at Jack like he just talked smack about his mom* "Whoa! Jack, calm down dude! Though she may be looking at you like that, don't mean you need to be rude... I'm sure she's just interested in your weapons." *Stares at the panther* "What's your name miss?" *Cody asked with interest*
Oras looked at the two other boys and stopped looking at the rabbit boy * I wonder..... what powers do these animal ears have? * She didn't mean animals ears in a mean way, she simply did not know what else to call them as she had never seen one before

Oras's tail swished in excitement * He knows I'm a shapeshifter! HA the first one!!!* she clawed her name in the ground and looked back up at him, She turned back and glanced at the rabbit-eared boy, with apology in her eyes for maybe spooking him, she was sure she must have at least made him uneasy... her bad

kk1243 said:
Oras's tail swished in excitment * He knows I'm a shapeshifter! HA the first one!!!* she clawed her name in the ground and looked back up at him
*Cody read the name as Oras* "Words were also an option, but hey, whatever makes you happy. Name's Cody if you were interested, this here is Kiya, my wolf guardian." *He points at the black wolf next to him*

(I really thought you were in panther form...sorry if I just broke something in the code or rules)

CERBERUS177 said:
Jack crosses his arms and gives a glare at Oras.

CERBERUS177 said:
*Cody read the name as Oras* "Words were also an option, but hey, whatever makes you happy. Name's Cody if you were interested, this here is Kiya, my wolf guardian." *He points at the black wolf next to him*
(I really thought you were in panther form...sorry if I just broke something in the code or rules)
( She is in panther form I use these * words here * To symbolize her thinking or in her thoughts.

I don't know if other people do that.... so she didn't speak )

kk1243 said:
( She is in panther form I use these * words here * to make it like she is thinking :P I don't know if other people do that.... she she didn't speak )
(I know but I mixed the words up and typed you as panther instead of cat, but I guess I can say I figured you out with the black tail panthers have....I hope that's visible...)

kk1243 said:
Oras looked at the two other boys and stopped looking at the rabbit boy * I wonder..... what powers do these animal ears have? * She didn't mean animals ears in a mean way, she simply did not know what else to call them as she had never seen one before
Oras's tail swished in excitement * He knows I'm a shapeshifter! HA the first one!!!* she clawed her name in the ground and looked back up at him, She turned back and glanced at the rabbit-eared boy, with apology in her eyes for maybe spooking him, she was sure she must have at least made him uneasy... her bad
kk1243 said:
Oras glared back unable to stop the little growl that came out before she flipped her tail and looked away
"Oras..." Wylie read and paused "Do you have a human form? It seems you understand English."

Roy looks slightly uneasy. He looks like he wants to transform into a werewolf, but the sun is out.

Kisaki said:
Jack crosses his arms and gives a glare at Oras.
kk1243 said:
Oras glared back unable to stop the little growl that came out before she flipped her tail and looked away
*Cody stands up and walks into the middle of the classroom, being the only full blooded human made him feel like he needed to calm things down some* "Look, we're all here for reasons unknown, if you decide to keep it secret that is, so let's all just take a deep breathe and calm down." *He smiles and drops the peace act* "If it makes you feel better...you can have your weapons do the talking..." *He smiles* "I'll take anyone on if that will keep everyone from fighting in a group."

CERBERUS177 said:
*Cody stands up and walks into the middle of the classroom, being the only full blooded human made him feel like he needed to calm things down some* "Look, we're all here for reasons unknown, if you decide to keep it secret that is, so let's all just take a deep breathe and calm down." *He smiles and drops the peace act* "If it makes you feel better...you can have your weapons do the talking..." *He smiles* "I'll take anyone on if that will keep everyone from fighting in a group."
"Threats isn't the way to go." Roy warned Cody. He still looks at Oras suspiciously

CERBERUS177 said:
Oras simply looked at him before looking down at her claws * do they not know that I can't speak?...oh well not alot of people know about shapeshifters...* she kept her mouth shut and then letting out a sigh made her tail stop swishing around every where * Alright....I'll keep my peace or forever die...*

Jack was hit with a sudden headache. Jack mumbles to himself" I shouldn't get worked up like that." He takes a deep breath and the headache slowly starts to go away. "There's no way in hell I will let them take over". Jack looks around to make sure if anyone heard him." I guess no one heard me, good."

kk1243 said:
Oras simply looked at him before looking down at her claws * do they not know that I can't speak?...oh well not alot of people know about shapeshifters...* she kept her mouth shut and then letting out a sigh made her tail stop swishing around every where * Alright....I'll keep my peace or forever die...*
[QUOTE="Storm Guardian]"Threats isn't the way to go." Roy warned Cody. He still looks at Oras suspiciously

[/QUOTE]
*Cody smiles knowing that his point was not really made, but calmed everyone down a tad* "Alright... Now, can we all just be friends? I mean, we should respect each other in a humane way. I don't want fights, but when it's training, that's another story, nobody can really get killed, more or less broken bones and bloody wounds... Now, respect one another please. I'm all in for training if anyone wants to go...?" *Cody looks around the room, kinda hoping no body accepts since it's been forever since he's shot that MP5*

Kisaki said:
Jack was hit with a sudden headache. Jack mumbles to himself" I shouldn't get worked up like that." He takes a deep breath and the headache slowly starts to go away. "There's no way in hell I will let them take over". Jack looks around to make sure if anyone heard him." I guess no one heard me, good."
* except for the cat * thought Oras as she tilted her head at him

CERBERUS177 said:
*Cody smiles knowing that his point was not really made, but calmed everyone down a tad* "Alright... Now, can we all just be friends? I mean, we should respect each other in a humane way. I don't want fights, but when it's training, that's another story, nobody can really get killed, more or less broken bones and bloody wounds... Now, respect one another please. I'm all in for training if anyone wants to go...?" *Cody looks around the room, kinda hoping no body accepts since it's been forever since he's shot that MP5*
Oras instantly jumped up and went in circles around him She growled a bit befoe scratching ME in the floor

kk1243 said:
Oras instantly jumped up and went in circles around him She growled a bit befoe scratching ME in the floor
*Cody loses his smile and extends his stock on his MP5 that was loaded with hollows* "...I'm going lose, pretty sure about that, but eh... Board anyways!" *Takes aim at Oras*

(I have no idea how to go with shooting at players yet, forgive me)

Jack notices that Cody and Oras were about to fight. He steps out the way hoping that he won't get involved.

"You two idiots are really going to fight now?"

kk1243 said:
(Do we just roll a dice or something, or do we call out attacks and all that? I'm a noob when it comes to this .-.)

CERBERUS177 said:
*Cody loses his smile and extends his stock on his MP5 that was loaded with hollows* "...I'm going lose, pretty sure about that, but eh... Board anyways!" *Takes aim at Oras*
(I have no idea how to go with shooting at players yet, forgive me)
( we both do attacks, but the other player has to accept it, they can dodge or get hit )

Oras looked at the students who were around and behind her and growled pointing to them with her tail "Probably not the best place ...."

(( Eh I'm not sure how to use the dice, if you can figure it out before I do then I guess we could do that?? )

Kisaki said:
Jack notices that Cody and Oras were about to fight. He steps out the way hoping that he won't get involved.
"You two idiots are really going to fight now?"
Oras did a cat grin at him

Daniel reaving](What posts did I miss [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/23570-himeragiseiker/ said:
@HimeragiSeiker[/URL] @Roman @Slaxt
(((( I totally forgot where we were with our interaction. Luke and Rena had gotten their cake and that's all I remember. We can go to different characters if you want though. ))))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back