• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Yeah......well, aren't you hungry? I doubt you ate something while you were in that freak-bag's body.''

Akane Ishida

~ Sanctum of Weapons and Amour

Akane shook her head, "I grabbed something on my way back." She said with a smile. "I'm probably just gonna go watch some movies or something. Keep me busy."

More Info

Mood: Bored

Objective: N/A

Interacting with: Aselia

Tags:

Roman said:
Alex stared at Yuki, watching as she hit the tree and turned back to normal. Hearing his name come from her mouth. "Y-Yuki..." he said quietly before falling to his knees. "Ugh... I'm terrible." He said before he got up and gently picked her up, carrying her back home.
Yuki slowly woke up. She felt Alex with her and only winced in pain from being thrown to a tree but couldn't recall what had happened. "Alex?..." she said quietly.

Nanne said:
Yuki slowly woke up. She felt Alex with her and only winced in pain from being thrown to a tree but couldn't recall what had happened. "Alex?..." she said quietly.
Alex looked at Yuki and stopped walking. He couldn't bring himself to smile or anything, he just looked at Yuki, a saddened expression for throwing her. "Y-Yeah?"

Roman said:

Akane Ishida

~ Sanctum of Weapons and Amour

Akane shook her head, "I grabbed something on my way back." She said with a smile. "I'm probably just gonna go watch some movies or something. Keep me busy."

More Info

Mood: Bored

Objective: N/A

Interacting with: Aselia

Tags:

''Ah...what kind of movies?''

Roman said:
"Oh... I.. That's better?" Perfect said, rubbing the back of his head. "Man... I need my powers back." He muttered as he picked up the now fluffy, Ribbon and floated up to the sky before flying. "When we get to the museum, turn into the giant ball spike thing or whatever. I have something in mind."
Ribbon giggled from inside the fluffball suit and nodded

"Sure, just don't try swinging me around or kicking me like a soccer ball ribbon tried that once and severely regrets it to this day."

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]Ribbon giggled from inside the fluffball suit and nodded
"Sure, just don't try swinging me around or kicking me like a soccer ball ribbon tried that once and severely regrets it to this day."

[/QUOTE]
Perfect groaned, "Then I guess we can't go with my idea." He complained. "Can I use you like a weapon? I want to try something new before I use my knives." He said, as they neared the museum. "Also, can you carry heavy things like statues?"

Nona said:

~*Kairassi Ikeda*~

"A date?" She blinked a few times before a smile crossed her face "Yeah, Of course! I'd love that!" She said grinning happily before realising how excited she looked, she cleared her throat and her grin turned to that of a sheepish smile. "W-Where do you have in mind to go?" She asked soon after.

Extra Info

Park

Sitting with Luke

Mood:

Happy/excited/embarrassed

Objective:

Go on a date

Interacting with
:

Luke Shun

Tags:

~♮Luke Shun♮~

Luke smiled and hummed at the thought. "Well, where is your favorite place to go eat? Maybe we could go there?" He asks

Extra Info

Park

Talking with kairassi

Mood:

Happy

Objective:

Figure out a place to go out to eat

Interacting with:

Kairassi

Tags:

@Nona

Nona said:

~*Kairassi Ikeda*~

"A date?" She blinked a few times before a smile crossed her face "Yeah, Of course! I'd love that!" She said grinning happily before realising how excited she looked, she cleared her throat and her grin turned to that of a sheepish smile. "W-Where do you have in mind to go?" She asked soon after.

Extra Info

Park

Sitting with Luke

Mood:

Happy/excited/embarrassed

Objective:

Go on a date

Interacting with
:

Luke Shun

Tags:

~*Kenai Yelil*~

Anime-image-anime-36641763-500-500.gif

Kenai smiled, he was right. After all, who else would be laying in the grass like that. "Yeah, I guess your whining is like a bat signal" he joked, ruffling her hair a little before sitting down next to her, a slight chuckle escaping his lips. "Where are all your other friends?" He asked curiously as he looked over to her.

Extra Info

Park

Sitting next to Asako

Mood:

Happy

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Asako

Tags:

[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]
[border]

..............................................................................Asako

...........................................................................~The Scarred Light Spirit~

Asako tilted her head, "Well, Yui and Hakuru are at school, so I was alone at the house, but they're gonna be gone for a couple more hours or so..." she said.

More Info

Park

Mood:

Happy

Talking to Kenai

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with: Kenai Yelil

Tags:

[/border]

Lumina said:
animated-GIF-from-Haruhi-Suzumiya-%E6%B6%BC%E5%AE%AE%E3%83%8F%E3%83%AB%E3%83%92-6.gif

Isuzu Inara

~ something unexpected ~

Isuzu grinned back at Fenris, watching as he refilled the shotglasses. "A fun night? I suppose so. Im just here to have a few drinks, maybe have a good time, who knows~" And with another smirk, she emptied the shotglasses in the same manner as before, exhaling in a content manner as the glasses hit the counter. Usually by four shots she wasn't feeling much, but these were double shots, so to get to this point she would have had to take eight normal shots by now. Even still, Isuzu was just feeling more relaxed, not necessarily tipsy or anything. The bartender still looked attractive so her mind was still in working order. Placing her elbows on the counter, she rested her chin in her hands, looking at Fenris. "So, you got a name?"

no slide no slide no slide
(If it ever says "Ferris" btw, its because I missed an autocorrect)

Fenris smiled and placed his elbows up on the counter just like she had,

"The names Fenris, I own the place."

Then turning he refilled her drinks, it couldn't hurt to get to know her although she seemed more like Everest's type than his,

"On the house."

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]Moments before Isuzu entered the building Fenris had been talking to a regular named James when he saw her,
"Sorry James, hot girl alert, give up your seat."

"Awww boooo."

Fenris glared at James slightly,

"James, what's the number one rule of bartending?"

The man named James sighed and stood, turning to leave,

"Serve the hot chicks first. I know Ferris, I know. Well have fun at least."

Ferris laughed and turned away,

"I always do."

Waiting for the girl to sit down, Fenris turned away and pretended to look busy until he heard her order. Placing the shots in front of her Fenris leaned in and smiled,

"So whose the lucky double? I need to know whose buying."

Everest smiled and nodded,

"I know right? But believe it or not, he owns 27, five star restaurants around the world and is one of the worlds greatest chefs. Of course the being over 2000 years old thing keeps him out of the limelight."

Then seeing Isuzu sit down at the bar Everest smirked slightly,

"Well it looks like Fenris may have found a new playmate either way."

[/QUOTE]
Hakuru looked over at the girl, then back at Everest, "Seems that way" she said. "I don't know if he's a good or bad guy, he's a playboy, but he's a great chef"

~? Origami Noire ?~

171289.jpg

Origami smiled at Paris as she ate her food. "What do you plan to do after we finish eating?" She asks

Extra Info

?

Talking with paris

Mood:

Calm

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Paris

Tags:

Roman said:

Hansuke Ishida

~ One of the Five Archangels

ichigo.png

Han chuckled and smiled. "Is that so? Next time she comes home and I'm not here, tell her to find me. With my strength now, I feel as if I could be of some help. Dad may not be as strong as his goddesses, but he's a very powerful angel now." He stated. "Anyways, want to spend some time with me today? I'd like to hear about life for you so far." He said with a smile.

More Info

Mood: Happy

Objective: See if Mari would want to spend some time with him

Interacting with: Mari

Tags:

Mari nodded. "I'm actually totally free today, still waiting for Rosie-San to get out of the hospital. It's a bit strange though. I might stop by there later today to see if she's alright." She told him happily.

oie_transparent%209_zpsquw3ygnp.png

tumblr_nr196jCIEK1t45pbyo1_500_zpscq1fnayq.gif

...♅Akira waited patiently within his office, eating the food which he'd manifested for himself. He ate quickly, as his class was about to start. Just as he finished his food and placed the plates into limbo, the school bell rung, signifying the end to lunch, and the beginning of his class. Akira's appearance changed in a vibrant flash of gold as he resumed his previous form. His golden hair slowly turned black and began spiking themselves up while his body grew taller and more muscular. His red irises slowly changed, taking on the shade of black to match his hair. He then vanished from his office and appeared outside, within a large green field that was part of the school grounds. The grass grew in tussocks and flattened in waves with each gust of wind, only to spring up as fresh as a bunch of flowers right after. It was nothing like the wild grass that grew naturally. Each tuft was tame and slightly yellowing under the sun and between each there was bare soil, baked and powdery. It was clear that the field was well maintained. The soil was dry from the summer heat, and stretched a little over half of the field. The combat class was scheduled there. Akira stretched his arms and back as he looked around him, nodding at the dimensions of the square patch of soil. He then raised his right arm to his forehead and spoke, his head tilting upwards to face the sky above him as he did so♅...

And now I wait.

no slide no slide no slide

Lunch is officially over from this post on.

All characters are required to attend the combat class, as it is a core subject for all students, whether they're freshmen or seniors. To accompany Akira, is @Tobi Neafearn's Ayen. He will be the second teacher in the class. That is all~

JJKab said:
Gregory laughed gently, looking down at the tabletop.
"I'm... I'm okay.. We had swimming classes before" He exclaimed, looking briefly at Ariel, flashing a sly smile

"Now... I wonder... how long untill we'll finally be free from this school for today" He exclaimed, slowly grabbing Ariel's hand.

Lena's head slowly slipped down onto the bed-sheet, as she grunted lightly, her expression slightly painfull
Shuu blinked. Was the baby coming? If it was he was starting to get fearful. After what Lena described last night it seemed that she would die and leave him with the child... After all, this wasn't how he thought it was supposed to be. It wasn't supposed to be just HIS child... It'd be THEIR child. Together. But without Lena he felt... Empty.

Roman said:
Alex looked at Yuki and stopped walking. He couldn't bring himself to smile or anything, he just looked at Yuki, a saddened expression for throwing her. "Y-Yeah?"
"What happened?..." she asked quietly. She looked up at him and touched his hair softly. "What's wrong? Why do you look sad?"

Asuka Fukushima

~Witch turned Sanctum

tumblr_o2q8633Sec1qa94xto2_540.gif

Being back at school felt like a new experience to Asuka, since she wasn't coming back as a student, but a teacher. Plus she had never really attended school much in the previous year, what with a lot of other things happening and such. She had still been regularly given school work during the last year, which she would hand in or just mail the work to her teachers. She was rightfully surprised when she passed the year without a hitch and graduated from the school. Luckily all that was behind her now and she was starting this year fresh. Nothing odd had happened yet, much to her delight. Maybe things were turning back to normal, as normal as a fantasy high school could get that is. Though she didn't know the slightest thing about being a teacher and was quite nervous for starting her first day back. Knots twisted in her stomach and her hands became clammy as she foot on to the school grounds. She really needed some advice for this stuff, the lesson was already planned and everything, she just didn't really know if she could do it. Maybe she'd have to ask Celia, who was already a teacher here long before she even did. Smoothing down the creases in her skirt, she soon made her way to the classroom that she remembered was her friends.

Celia was sitting at her desk, head lowered and brows furrowed as she tried to finish some paperwork. She didn't hear her classroom door open or hear her friend clear her throat in the doorway. She was to concentrated on finishing the work in front of her, it was important business for her other job and she was suppose to hand it in today. She didn't want to know what would happen if she didn't. So Celia's head stayed lowered, leaning over the paper and her foot restlessly tapping away on the floor.

"Um.. Cel?" Asuka's shy voice came from the doorway, causing Celia's head to shoot up and look at her close friend. Though she was wondering what she was doing here and not in her own classroom. "Can I ask you something?"

Celia stared at her for a moment and then nodding, waving her hand as to instruct her to continue with what she was saying while she was finishing up the work in front of her. It was then that Asuka vented towards her friend, explaining to her about how nervous she was and didn't know how she would introduce herself to her students or if they would like her for that matter. She almost started crying at one point, until Celia gave her a cold stare and told her she was being to emotional over this. She understood that Asuka was nervous, heck so she when she first started. Celia had thought she was going to mess up or something, which luckily didn't happen throughout the day, but still... there wasn't any reason to cry about it. She'd have to send Asuka out of the room if she was about to start crying, she loved her to death, but she was way to emotional. Nonetheless, she still helped her out, pushing her paperwork aside and guided Asuka to her designated classroom. Together, they made the room look nice and neat, reorganizing the desks so they were the way that she wanted them and went over what she was suppose to do. It wasn't all that hard really. Introduce herself, explain what she'll be teaching and going over what things they'll cover throughout the year before trying to get to learn more about the students in the class. Easy instructions to follow really, there was nothing for her to mess up.

So Asuka did exactly that, going over what Celia had told her and introducing herself, briefing her students over the topics that they would cover over the year before trying to get to know them. The four periods went by smoothly, much to her surprise. Lunch came rolling up and she glad she could finally get something in her stomach. She hadn't eaten since this morning and she was practically starving at this point. As nice of a day that it was outside, she could see from the clock that there wasn't much time left for lunch. so she'd just have to settle for eating in her room. She didn't mind much, Asuka didn't really feel like going outside. Grabbing her lunch from her desk drawer, she set on top of the wooden surface, popping the lid off of the closed food before taking her pair of chopsticks to eat. It wasn't long before the bell seemed to ring and she had barely gotten through half of her lunch. Oh well, she supposed she could save it for later.

no slide
no slide
MoreInfo

Mood:

Hungry

Classroom

Objective:

Eat quickly

Interaction:

No one

Tags:

Aiden was still in Studdton with Nissa at the amusement park. The lights still glittered in the moonlight. "So what do you want to do first?" He asked her curiously as he looked at the assortment of games and fun activities that were around.

@Jennete

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

oie_transparent%209_zpsquw3ygnp.png

tumblr_nr196jCIEK1t45pbyo1_500_zpscq1fnayq.gif

...♅Akira waited patiently within his office, eating the food which he'd manifested for himself. He ate quickly, as his class was about to start. Just as he finished his food and placed the plates into limbo, the school bell rung, signifying the end to lunch, and the beginning of his class. Akira's appearance changed in a vibrant flash of gold as he resumed his previous form. His golden hair slowly turned black and began spiking themselves up while his body grew taller and more muscular. His red irises slowly changed, taking on the shade of black to match his hair. He then vanished from his office and appeared outside, within a large green field that was part of the school grounds. The grass grew in tussocks and flattened in waves with each gust of wind, only to spring up as fresh as a bunch of flowers right after. It was nothing like the wild grass that grew naturally. Each tuft was tame and slightly yellowing under the sun and between each there was bare soil, baked and powdery. It was clear that the field was well maintained. The soil was dry from the summer heat, and stretched a little over half of the field. The combat class was scheduled there. Akira stretched his arms and back as he looked around him, nodding at the dimensions of the square patch of soil. He then raised his right arm to his forehead and spoke, his head tilting upwards to face the sky above him as he did so♅...

And now I wait.

no slide no slide no slide no slide no slide no slide

Lunch is officially over from this post on.

All characters are required to attend the combat class, as it is a core subject for all students, whether they're freshmen or seniors. To accompany Akira, is @Tobi Neafearn's Ayen. He will be the second teacher in the class. That is all~

[/QUOTE]
Assana: She walks out to the combat class, pulling on her braids as she looks around. She is waiting for her sister who appears suddenly, manifesting from a puddle of water. "Miyuki... I don't like it when you use your powers so freely like that."

Miyuki: "You are just jealous you can't get your liquid form to travel through earth yet." She sticks out her tongue and places her hands on her hips, raising an eyebrow.

Last edited by a moderator:
TheDragoon said:
Aiden was still in Studdton with Nissa at the amusement park. The lights still glittered in the moonlight. "So what do you want to do first?" He asked her curiously as he looked at the assortment of games and fun activities that were around.
@Jennete
Nissa: She looks around a bit and see's the merry go round... her interest sparking. "That."

tumblr_ly2dmsrYkH1r9c51co1_500.gif

Roman said:
Perfect groaned, "Then I guess we can't go with my idea." He complained. "Can I use you like a weapon? I want to try something new before I use my knives." He said, as they neared the museum. "Also, can you carry heavy things like statues?"
Ribbon tilted her head questioningly,

"Statues aren't a problem, anything below 500 tons is fine, but if your planning on swinging me or throwing me that won't end well... But if you wanna give me a piggyback ride, then we could be like doctor octopus together!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back