• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

NeoClassical said:
"Nope." Ansom smiled and poured himself a drink and then one for Haiiro. "But you can." He winked and handed her the glass.
Haiiro smiles, taking a sip of the wine. "Why is it that you can't get drunk anyway?"

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro smiles, taking a sip of the wine. "Why is it that you can't get drunk anyway?"
Ansom shrugged. "I don't know. Maybe because I'm a higher degree of God or something like that."

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☆Aselia giggled as she was finishing up and hearing a flush. Soon you heard the water running which meant she was washing her hands and done. She soon came out with an air freshener as she was spraying the bathroom with it☆...

Akane Ishida

~ Sanctum of Weapons and Amour

Akane was looking in the girl's room when Aselia opened the door and came out spraying air freshener. Going against her own words, Akane launched herself at Aselia and hugged her. "I can't even go with my words right now. I haven't hugged you in so long." She said softly. "I was gone that time and came back only yo be eaten by a bug of a man..." she said softly.

More Info

Mood: Happy

Objective: N/A

Interacting with: Aselia

Tags:

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...But aren't you an anti-god? You know, the opposite of a god?"
"I am not an anti-God. I am THE Anti-God. I probably can't get drunk because it's considered bad. And I created all that's bad."

NeoClassical said:
"I am not an anti-God. I am THE Anti-God. I probably can't get drunk because it's considered bad. And I created all that's bad."
"Huh...that really sucks. The best way to get rid of your troubles is to drink them away. Or, at least, that's how I see things."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Huh...that really sucks. The best way to get rid of your troubles is to drink them away. Or, at least, that's how I see things."
"Nah. I kill my troubles." Ansom chuckled. "Or, in your case, I take care of it with other ways." He winked.

Roman said:

Akane Ishida

Akane was looking in the girl's room when Aselia opened the door and came out spraying air freshener. Going against her own words, Akane launched herself at Aselia and hugged her. "I can't even go with my words right now. I haven't hugged you in so long." She said softly. "I was gone that time and came back only yo be eaten by a bug of a man..." she said softly.

More Info

Tags:

...☆Aselia smiled before she hugged back☆...

''It's been so long since we could just spend a moment like this~''

NeoClassical said:
"Nah. I kill my troubles." Ansom chuckled. "Or, in your case, I take care of it with other ways." He winked.
Haiiro smiles, sipping the wine again. "Yeah, but killing your troubles causes other problems. The undead are REALLY annoying, especially fucking ghosts."

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro smiles, sipping the wine again. "Yeah, but killing your troubles causes other problems. The undead are REALLY annoying, especially fucking ghosts."
Ansom shook his head. "Nah. I think they're funny." He chuckled. "Serenity should be here any moment."

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☆Aselia smiled before she hugged back☆...
''It's been so long since we could just spend a moment like this~''

Akane Ishida

Akane sighed and looked at Aselia, "The fucked up part is it's always my fault. I'm always in some sort of situation that pulls me away grom you and the girls." she said, now on the verge of tears. "I'm so glad I have you though. You never get mad at me about the sudden disappearances or anything..." she said softly. "I love you so much."

More Info

Mood: Saddened

Tags:

Last edited by a moderator:
NeoClassical said:
Ansom shook his head. "Nah. I think they're funny." He chuckled. "Serenity should be here any moment."
"Hey, you haven't been possessed by a ghost before, have you? Trust me, it's NOT fun." She says, taking another sip of her wine.

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Hey, you haven't been possessed by a ghost before, have you? Trust me, it's NOT fun." She says, taking another sip of her wine.
Ansom shrugged. "Eh." He then set his glass on the table when there was a knock on the door. He walked over to it and opened it. Serenity and Hakosu were standing outside. "Oh hey." He smiled at them.

Hakosu came forward and hugged Ansom, glancing at Haiiro before walking out of the room again. Serenity waved. "See ya guys later!" She smiled and disappeared with Hakosu.

NeoClassical said:
Ansom shrugged. "Eh." He then set his glass on the table when there was a knock on the door. He walked over to it and opened it. Serenity and Hakosu were standing outside. "Oh hey." He smiled at them.
Hakosu came forward and hugged Ansom, glancing at Haiiro before walking out of the room again. Serenity waved. "See ya guys later!" She smiled and disappeared with Hakosu.
Haiiro sighs, taking another sip of wine. "...I really do hope that strange feeling in her stomach isn't anything serious..." She mumbles to herself.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro sighs, taking another sip of wine. "...I really do hope that strange feeling in her stomach isn't anything serious..." She mumbles to herself.
"Stop worrying Haiiro." Ansom smiled at his girlfriend. "She'll be fine."

Roman said:

Akane Ishida

Akane sighed and looked at Aselia, "The fucked up part is it's always my fault. I'm always in some sort of situation that pulls me away grom you and the girls." she said, now on the verge of tears. "I'm so glad I have you though. You never get mad at me about the sudden disappearances or anything..." she said softly. "I love you so much."

More Info

Mood: Saddened

Tags:

(was cooking my first pair of eggs....broke both the yolks...)

''I can never get mad at you.''

...☆Aselia said as she hugged her a bit tightly☆...

Silvercat said:
"o-ok" Sylvia said quietly as she took Arrows hand and slid off the edge of the pool into the water. She dunked under for a second and freaked out.
Arrow simply grabbed her and slowly swam towards a more shallow end " Just stand! Don't worry I got you! Plus this water only goes to your waist..." She held onto Sylvias Hand " Alright! Now Don't be scared because you fell under the water for a few seconds! I got goggles here for you " She put a pair of silver goggles into sylvias Hand " Now I want you to hold onto my hands and kick with your feet! "

HimeragiSeiker said:
(was cooking my first pair of eggs....broke both the yolks...)
''I can never get mad at you.''

...☆Aselia said as she hugged her a bit tightly☆...
(((( I'm a terrible cook so I'm guessing that's bad xD ))))

Akane Ishida

Akane smiled and hugged her a bit tightly too, "If it were just us here..." she said in a playful tone. She then leaned her head on Aselia's shoulder. "But... I can never be mad at you either... I have no reason to be and I doubt I will have one." She said softly.

More Info

Tags:

Roman said:
(((( I'm a terrible cook so I'm guessing that's bad xD ))))

Akane Ishida

Akane smiled and hugged her a bit tightly too, "If it were just us here..." she said in a playful tone. She then leaned her head on Aselia's shoulder. "But... I can never be mad at you either... I have no reason to be and I doubt I will have one." She said softly.

More Info

Tags:

''Yeah......well, aren't you hungry? I doubt you ate something while you were in that freak-bag's body.''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back