• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

NeoClassical said:
"What's your problem!" Ansom shouted at his daughter, whom simple crossed her arms and looked away. "You don't talk to me that way. You understand?"
Hakosu looked at her father and rolled her eyes. "Just shut up."

Ansom gave a small laugh. "Oh really?" He brought his hand up, almost about to backhand his daughter but he stopped. "You know what?" He shook his head and began to walk out of the room. "Just stay in here." He walked back to his room.
Haiiro just sat on the corner of Ansom's bed, silently sulking.

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]Ribbon giggled and the barbs became big puffy balls of string which pulled in close and stuck to her, and when she curled up into a ball she looked like a big sheep,
"soooo warm and fluffy~!"

[/QUOTE]
"Oh... I.. That's better?" Perfect said, rubbing the back of his head. "Man... I need my powers back." He muttered as he picked up the now fluffy, Ribbon and floated up to the sky before flying. "When we get to the museum, turn into the giant ball spike thing or whatever. I have something in mind."

Roman said:

Akane Ishida

~ Sanctum of Weapons and Amour

mayumi_nishikino___4_by_rayleghize-d7hs0w0.png

"Power.. "Akane sighed and looked at the door. "Not everyone is satisfied with what they have and strive to become better... That's what he's doing." Akane replied. "As for our marriage... I'll just have to send out the invites. That's it." She said.

"That's so sweet of them. I bet those little girls were very happy." Helena said with a smile.

More Info

Mood: Calm

Objective: N/A

Interacting with: Azusa, Helena, Aselia

Tags:

''Why can't they just be satisfied....I mean look at the humans. They seem satisfied to who they are.''

''Yeah...they are.''

Last edited by a moderator:
NeoClassical said:
Ansom walked over to Haiiro and sat down next to her. "Could this be one of your stupid artifacts?"
Haiiro shakes her head. "...I doubt it...I wouldn't have kept an artifact that could've caused her to act like this somewhere that she could've gotten to it...this is just the way she feels. I guess..."

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro shakes her head. "...I doubt it...I wouldn't have kept an artifact that could've caused her to act like this somewhere that she could've gotten to it...this is just the way she feels. I guess..."
Ansom shook his head. "No way." He frowned. "She was giving attitude to even me.."

NeoClassical said:
Ansom shook his head. "No way." He frowned. "She was giving attitude to even me.."
"...Maybe she's just growing up or something...who knows...one thing's for sure though, she hates me..."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...Maybe she's just growing up or something...who knows...one thing's for sure though, she hates me..."
"God dammit. Stop." Ansom shook his head. "She must hate me too then..." He sighed. "Look. I could send her to Serenity again. Her orderly niceness tends to rub off on people...."

NeoClassical said:
"God dammit. Stop." Ansom shook his head. "She must hate me too then..." He sighed. "Look. I could send her to Serenity again. Her orderly niceness tends to rub off on people...."
"...I should just leave...she'd be way happier with me gone...and I don't want to cause Serenity any trouble by sending her Hakosu..."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...I should just leave...she'd be way happier with me gone...and I don't want to cause Serenity any trouble by sending her Hakosu..."
Ansom looked away from Haiiro. He was silent before standing up. "Fine. Leave." He shook his head. "It's not like I love you or anything. It's not like I want you in my life or anything. Just go."

NeoClassical said:
Ansom looked away from Haiiro. He was silent before standing up. "Fine. Leave." He shook his head. "It's not like I love you or anything. It's not like I want you in my life or anything. Just go."
"...You don't...want me in your life?...You don't...love me?..." Haiiro asks, currently on the verge of tears.

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...You don't...want me in your life?...You don't...love me?..." Haiiro asks, currently on the verge of tears.
"It was sarcasm." Ansom shook his head. "But it doesn't matter what I think. You're willing to leave because our daughter didn't want to hang or with you one time...."

NeoClassical said:
"It was sarcasm." Ansom shook his head. "But it doesn't matter what I think. You're willing to leave because our daughter didn't want to hang or with you one time...."
"...I don't want to leave...but I want what's best for Hakosu...I don't even know what's best for her anymore...I'm just a useless idiot who can't figure anything out or do anything right...And our daughter doesn't even love me..."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...I don't want to leave...but I want what's best for Hakosu...I don't even know what's best for her anymore...I'm just a useless idiot who can't figure anything out or do anything right...And our daughter doesn't even love me..."
"What the fuck? Doesn't love you?" Ansom frowned. "Where did you get that idea? Because she didn't want to hang out with you?"

NeoClassical said:
"What the fuck? Doesn't love you?" Ansom frowned. "Where did you get that idea? Because she didn't want to hang out with you?"
"...From the way she acts towards me...not just her not wanting to hang out..."

Nona said:

9e35171117f28f5fd377abe9aa324279.jpg

Cafeteria

Mood:

Happy

Having Lunch

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Gregory

Tags:

@JJKab

~Ariel Reaver~

Taking another bite of her food, she looked up to Gregory and swallowed her food as he spoke. Ariel began staring at him as he flirted, or, well, attempted to..."What?" her lips curled into a smile. This caused her to burst into giggles. "I have to admit..yeah...it was pretty bad. she said as her giggling quieted down "Better luck next time I suppose" she said as she smiled over at him. "How have you're classes gone so far?" she asked "Y'know, the ones that I'm not in along with you for" she asked tilting her head curiously

Gregory laughed gently, looking down at the tabletop.

"I'm... I'm okay.. We had swimming classes before" He exclaimed, looking briefly at Ariel, flashing a sly smile

"Now... I wonder... how long untill we'll finally be free from this school for today" He exclaimed, slowly grabbing Ariel's hand.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu let out a slight yawn as the morning approached. He opened his eyes and looked down at her, brushing her hair softly before slipping out and getting up. He of course, didn't want to wake her.

Lena's head slowly slipped down onto the bed-sheet, as she grunted lightly, her expression slightly painfull

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...From the way she acts towards me...not just her not wanting to hang out..."
Ansom sighed. "Babe. You're her mother. Of course she loves you. Maybe she's just going through some teenage girl years where she hates everything."

NeoClassical said:
Ansom sighed. "Babe. You're her mother. Of course she loves you. Maybe she's just going through some teenage girl years where she hates everything."
"...Do you...really think so?..."

NeoClassical said:
"Yes. I know so." Ansom smiled and kissed Haiiro. "Just watch. I'll send her to my sister and she'll come back better than ever."
"...Alright...I hope you're right...Also, she mentioned something about a strange feeling in her stomach...if you could have Serenity look into that, it would be nice...I want to make sure she's alright...Oh, and are the cat ears on Hakosu still there, or did they go away by now?..."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...Alright...I hope you're right...Also, she mentioned something about a strange feeling in her stomach...if you could have Serenity look into that, it would be nice...I want to make sure she's alright...Oh, and are the cat ears on Hakosu still there, or did they go away by now?..."
Ansom shook his head. "Cat ears? I didn't see any..." He chuckled. "Anyway. Let me call Serenity."

NeoClassical said:
Ansom shook his head. "Cat ears? I didn't see any..." He chuckled. "Anyway. Let me call Serenity."
Haiiro wondered if the cat ears had gone away or not. "...Alright...I'm just going to peek into Hakosu's room real quick and check on her..."

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro wondered if the cat ears had gone away or not. "...Alright...I'm just going to peek into Hakosu's room real quick and check on her..."
Ansom nodded. "Alright." He picked up his phone and called his sister.

NeoClassical said:
Ansom nodded. "Alright." He picked up his phone and called his sister.
Haiiro walks over to Hakosu's room and opens the door slightly, peeking in to check on Hakosu, both to see if she was alright and to see if she still had cat ears.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back