• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

NeoClassical said:
"Yes I'm sure." Hakosu let out an annoyed sigh. "That's why I said it." She shook her head. "Come on. Let's just leave."
Haiiro nods. "Alright, alright, sorry for annoying you. Anyway, so, do you want me to teach you how to properly prank someone now?"

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro nods. "Alright, alright, sorry for annoying you. Anyway, so, do you want me to teach you how to properly prank someone now?"
"No mom. That's lame." Hakosu chuckled sarcastically. "Just take me home."

Nanne said:
Yuki yeyelled in pain. She got up again and shook herself. She looked at him for a moment her eyes wild then after a few seconds they turned back to normal and she collapsed. "Alex...."
Alex stared at Yuki, watching as she hit the tree and turned back to normal. Hearing his name come from her mouth. "Y-Yuki..." he said quietly before falling to his knees. "Ugh... I'm terrible." He said before he got up and gently picked her up, carrying her back home.

NeoClassical said:
"No mom. That's lame." Hakosu chuckled sarcastically. "Just take me home."
Haiiro frowns. "...Pranks aren't lame..." She mutters, seeming sad that Hakosu had said that. She snaps her fingers and her and Hakosu appear in Hakosu's room.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro frowns. "...Pranks aren't lame..." She mutters, seeming sad that Hakosu had said that. She snaps her fingers and her and Hakosu appear in Hakosu's room.
"Finally." Hakosu muttered before sitting on the edge of her bed.

TheDragoon said:
Mari smiled as her father hugged her before hearing about her mother. "She's busy right now, trying to track this evil guys new location after fleeing from some city. She has been able to drop by every so often though to watch me take care of the garden." She said then smirked. "She basically turned your room into a more... 'spiritual' one for the moment." She giggled.

Hansuke Ishida

~ One of the Five Archangels

ichigo.png

Han chuckled and smiled. "Is that so? Next time she comes home and I'm not here, tell her to find me. With my strength now, I feel as if I could be of some help. Dad may not be as strong as his goddesses, but he's a very powerful angel now." He stated. "Anyways, want to spend some time with me today? I'd like to hear about life for you so far." He said with a smile.

More Info

Mood: Happy

Objective: See if Mari would want to spend some time with him

Interacting with: Mari

Tags:

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro leave's Hakosu's room, seeming sad.
Ansom was in his room, standing in front of the mirror in his underwear. "Hmm...which one is better." He was comparing a purple suit with a black tie to a black suit with a purple tie.

NeoClassical said:
Ansom was in his room, standing in front of the mirror in his underwear. "Hmm...which one is better." He was comparing a purple suit with a black tie to a black suit with a purple tie.
Haiiro walks into Ansom's room and silently sits down on the bed, staring at the floor.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro walks into Ansom's room and silently sits down on the bed, staring at the floor.
Ansom heard the creak of his bed so he peeked out from the bathroom. "Oh hey Baby." He smiled before seeing her expression. "Why so glum?"

Roman said:
Perfect chuckled and held his arms out for Ribbon. "I can't carry you if you're all pointy and sharp." He said with a grin. "Unless you learned how to fly yourself." He joked. "Which I highly doubt... In fact, I'll teach you after this."
Ribbon giggled and the barbs became big puffy balls of string which pulled in close and stuck to her, and when she curled up into a ball she looked like a big sheep,

"soooo warm and fluffy~!"

NeoClassical said:
Ansom tilted his head. "What are the other reasons?"
"...You were wrong...there's no way that she looks up to me, and after being with her today she made that quite apparent..."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...You were wrong...there's no way that she looks up to me, and after being with her today she made that quite apparent..."
Ansom frowned. "What? I'm never wrong." He muttered before shaking his head. "Why? What happened?"

NeoClassical said:
Ansom frowned. "What? I'm never wrong." He muttered before shaking his head. "Why? What happened?"
"...The way she acted seemed more like the only reason she even put up with me was because I let her do whatever she wanted and told her whatever she wanted to know...and she acted like hanging out with me was just wasting her time..."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...The way she acted seemed more like the only reason she even put up with me was because I let her do whatever she wanted and told her whatever she wanted to know...and she acted like hanging out with me was just wasting her time..."
"Really?" Ansom frowned and put on a pair of purple pajama pants. "Do you want me to go talk to her?"

NeoClassical said:
"Really?" Ansom frowned and put on a pair of purple pajama pants. "Do you want me to go talk to her?"
Haiiro shakes her head. "...You don't have to...I understand that she doesn't like having me around...No need to confront her about it...I'm a failure of a mother..."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''.......Why do some supers have to be power-hungry...he already has too much power. Besides, when are we gonna be married...?''

''Huh? Ah no, they adopted them. Their names were Masumi and Toka.''

Akane Ishida

~ Sanctum of Weapons and Amour

mayumi_nishikino___4_by_rayleghize-d7hs0w0.png

"Power.. "Akane sighed and looked at the door. "Not everyone is satisfied with what they have and strive to become better... That's what he's doing." Akane replied. "As for our marriage... I'll just have to send out the invites. That's it." She said.

"That's so sweet of them. I bet those little girls were very happy." Helena said with a smile.

More Info

Mood: Calm

Objective: N/A

Interacting with: Azusa, Helena, Aselia

Tags:

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro shakes her head. "...You don't have to...I understand that she doesn't like having me around...No need to confront her about it...I'm a failure of a mother..."
Ansom frowned. "Stop." He shook his head and kissed Haiiro. "I'll go talk to her."

He nodded and walked next door to Hakosu's room. He knocked before opening the door and closing it behind him.

Talking could be faintly heard through the wall but then there was a period of silence. That's when the shouting started...

NeoClassical said:
Ansom frowned. "Stop." He shook his head and kissed Haiiro. "I'll go talk to her."
He nodded and walked next door to Hakosu's room. He knocked before opening the door and closing it behind him.

Talking could be faintly heard through the wall but then there was a period of silence. That's when the shouting started...
Haiiro frowns. "...This is all my fault...If I wasn't around...Hakosu would probably be happier...why do I even bother..."

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro frowns. "...This is all my fault...If I wasn't around...Hakosu would probably be happier...why do I even bother..."
"What's your problem!" Ansom shouted at his daughter, whom simple crossed her arms and looked away. "You don't talk to me that way. You understand?"

Hakosu looked at her father and rolled her eyes. "Just shut up."

Ansom gave a small laugh. "Oh really?" He brought his hand up, almost about to backhand his daughter but he stopped. "You know what?" He shook his head and began to walk out of the room. "Just stay in here." He walked back to his room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back