• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nanne said:
Yuki turned towards Alex and started snarling at him. She licked some of the blood off her muzzle.
"Don't think I'm scared of you." Alex snarled back. "I don't want to hurt you either... But if you try anything reckless, I won't hold back."

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro rolls her eyes. "Just one? Alright, go ahead, choose one."
Hakosu smiled and looked around for another artifact. Hey eyes landed on a black amulet type thing with a purple eye engraved into it. "Ooh." She touched it.

NeoClassical said:
Hakosu smiled and looked around for another artifact. Hey eyes landed on a black amulet type thing with a purple eye engraved into it. "Ooh." She touched it.
Haiiro stared at the amulet. She...didn't quite remember what it did...but it seemed very familiar... "Anything happen?"

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro stared at the amulet. She...didn't quite remember what it did...but it seemed very familiar... "Anything happen?"
Hakosu shrugged. "Doesn't seem like it." When she attempted to put it back down, the amulet split down the middle.

Roman said:
"Don't think I'm scared of you." Alex snarled back. "I don't want to hurt you either... But if you try anything reckless, I won't hold back."
Yuki didn't understand him, she kept growling and snarling at him. She wasn't being herself. She lunged at him and bit his neck hard.

TheDragoon said:
Mari yelped lightly in surprised when she heard her dad land behind her. "D-Dad! I didn't see you! Where have you been?" She asks curiously before she gasped. "Whoops! I forgot to answer your question." She laughed. "Yes, I'm having a lot of fun." She said happily.

Hansuke Ishida

~ One of the Five Archangels

8f16c108e6ac27f531763178c5d71fed78a4db8f_hq.gif

"Well, I've been busy with work and other things. I had come home early today, hoping to find at least one of my favorite women in the world." Han said with a smile, hugging his daughter. Speaking of my favorite women, where's your mother? Have you seen her lately too?" He asked, wondering if she's been spending time with her when Han is gone. "And yes... I'm gonna try and be round more if you were wondering." He added with a soft chuckle.

More Info

Mood: Happy

Objective: N/A

Interacting with: Mari

Tags:

NeoClassical said:
Hakosu nodded slowly. "Sorry...." She muttered. "I didn't mean to break it..."
Haiiro smiles. "It's fine, it's fine. Has anything happened yet though? I mean, normally artifacts don't break on their own unless they have some sort of effect."

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro smiles. "It's fine, it's fine. Has anything happened yet though? I mean, normally artifacts don't break on their own unless they have some sort of effect."
"No. Nothing seemed to happen." Hakosu said as she inspected her body. "That's really weird..."

NeoClassical said:
"No. Nothing seemed to happen." Hakosu said as she inspected her body. "That's really weird..."
Haiiro sighs. "Ah well, maybe it's a delayed effect or something? Do you feel any different or anything?"

Nanne said:
Yuki didn't understand him, she kept growling and snarling at him. She wasn't being herself. She lunged at him and bit his neck hard.
Alex grit his teeth when he felt Yuki's teeth in his neck. He frowned and grabbed her by the collar, tossing her into a tree. "What the hell is wrong with you?! You were fine just last night." He yelled.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro sighs. "Ah well, maybe it's a delayed effect or something? Do you feel any different or anything?"
Hakosu shook her head. "I already said no momma. Don't you listen?"

Roman said:
Alex grit his teeth when he felt Yuki's teeth in his neck. He frowned and grabbed her by the collar, tossing her into a tree. "What the hell is wrong with you?! You were fine just last night." He yelled.
Yuki yeyelled in pain. She got up again and shook herself. She looked at him for a moment her eyes wild then after a few seconds they turned back to normal and she collapsed. "Alex...."

NeoClassical said:
Hakosu shook her head. "I already said no momma. Don't you listen?"
"I did, I did, I just wanted to make sure. I don't quite know what it did, but it's likely a delayed effect, so why don't you try something else?"

Roman said:

Hansuke Ishida

~ One of the Five Archangels

8f16c108e6ac27f531763178c5d71fed78a4db8f_hq.gif

"Well, I've been busy with work and other things. I had come home early today, hoping to find at least one of my favorite women in the world." Han said with a smile, hugging his daughter. Speaking of my favorite women, where's your mother? Have you seen her lately too?" He asked, wondering if she's been spending time with her when Han is gone. "And yes... I'm gonna try and be round more if you were wondering." He added with a soft chuckle.

More Info

Mood: Happy

Objective: N/A

Interacting with: Mari

Tags:

Mari smiled as her father hugged her before hearing about her mother. "She's busy right now, trying to track this evil guys new location after fleeing from some city. She has been able to drop by every so often though to watch me take care of the garden." She said then smirked. "She basically turned your room into a more... 'spiritual' one for the moment." She giggled.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Oh, no need to apologize...I mean if you were tired out, it was....inevitable right?''

''Well...I dunno actually. My mom said I have new little sisters and being the big brother I should be to them...well...have to protect them and take care of 'em y'know?''

Akane Ishida

~ Sanctum of Weapons and Amour

Akane sighed lightly and leaned against the wall, "Yeah, but I should have kept my guard up. He'll be back. I know it." She said in a soft tone. "I was oneof his largest sources of power when he had me." "Little sisters? Your mother was pregnant or something?" Helena asked curiously. "I've heard some really odd stuff about us supers so I wouldn't be surprised if Akane and Aselia found some way to get pregnant..."

More Info

Mood: Annoyed

Objective: Talk with Aselia

Interacting with: Helena, Azusa, Aselia

Tags:

AriaTheWatcher said:
"I did, I did, I just wanted to make sure. I don't quite know what it did, but it's likely a delayed effect, so why don't you try something else?"
"I don't want to try anything else, mother." Hakosu rolled her eyes. "I said one more and that item was one more."

NeoClassical said:
"I don't want to try anything else, mother." Hakosu rolled her eyes. "I said one more and that item was one more."
Haiiro sighs. "Alright, alright. Are you sure though? I mean...are you really sure? So far you've gotten two things you like from messing around with these cursed artifacts."

Roman said:

Akane Ishida

~ Sanctum of Weapons and Amour

Akane sighed lightly and leaned against the wall, "Yeah, but I should have kept my guard up. He'll be back. I know it." She said in a soft tone. "I was oneof his largest sources of power when he had me." "Little sisters? Your mother was pregnant or something?" Helena asked curiously. "I've heard some really odd stuff about us supers so I wouldn't be surprised if Akane and Aselia found some way to get pregnant..."

More Info

Mood: Annoyed

Objective: Talk with Aselia

Interacting with: Helena, Azusa, Aselia

Tags:

''.......Why do some supers have to be power-hungry...he already has too much power. Besides, when are we gonna be married...?''

''Huh? Ah no, they adopted them. Their names were Masumi and Toka.''

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]Ribbon laughed and gave a little twirl before her ribbons snake out from under her dress, rearranging themselves into more viciously looking barbed points,
"Yep~!"

[/QUOTE]
Perfect chuckled and held his arms out for Ribbon. "I can't carry you if you're all pointy and sharp." He said with a grin. "Unless you learned how to fly yourself." He joked. "Which I highly doubt... In fact, I'll teach you after this."

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro sighs. "Alright, alright. Are you sure though? I mean...are you really sure? So far you've gotten two things you like from messing around with these cursed artifacts."
"Yes I'm sure." Hakosu let out an annoyed sigh. "That's why I said it." She shook her head. "Come on. Let's just leave."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back