• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro walks over to Hakosu's room and opens the door slightly, peeking in to check on Hakosu, both to see if she was alright and to see if she still had cat ears.
Hakosu heard the door open slightly and she sighed. "Yes, mother? Can I help you?" The cat ears were not there.

NeoClassical said:
Hakosu heard the door open slightly and she sighed. "Yes, mother? Can I help you?" The cat ears were not there.
Haiiro backs away a bit. "I-I just wanted to check and make sure you were alright." She says, not even waiting for a response before quickly heading back to Ansom's room.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro backs away a bit. "I-I just wanted to check and make sure you were alright." She says, not even waiting for a response before quickly heading back to Ansom's room.
Hakosu nodded. "I'm fine momma!" She called out before going back to her drawing.

"Yeah. Just for awhile." Ansom nodded whilst he talked on the phone. "Yeah. That'll work. Thank you. Love you." He hung up.

NeoClassical said:
Hakosu nodded. "I'm fine momma!" She called out before going back to her drawing.
"Yeah. Just for awhile." Ansom nodded whilst he talked on the phone. "Yeah. That'll work. Thank you. Love you." He hung up.
Haiiro sighs. "So...is Serenity coming to pick up Hakosu?..."

NeoClassical said:
"It is." Ansom assured Haiiro. "Trust me." He smiledz
Haiiro sighs. "You, uh, did ask her to look into that strange feeling in her stomach that Hakosu has been having, right? I just want to make sure it isn't anything serious..."

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro sighs. "You, uh, did ask her to look into that strange feeling in her stomach that Hakosu has been having, right? I just want to make sure it isn't anything serious..."
"Yes I did." Ansom rolled his eyes. "Geez. You're so protective. Relax a little."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Why can't they just be satisfied....I mean look at the humans. They seem satisfied to who they are.''

''Yeah...they are.''

(((( I have to update Helena's CS

xD Replies will be a little slower ))))

Akane Ishida

~ Sanctum of Weapons and Amour

"Humans aren't. They strive to have power over one another. They're just like the supers we despise." Akane said before she stood up. "Aselia, what's taking you so long? To be honest... I'm getting sort of lonely, and I could really go for some hugs and stuff." She said, looking at the doorknob, fighting the urge to just go inside and hug and kiss her.

"Well, just be careful if you're staying. I'm gonna head home, and watch som movies." Helena said before pecking Azusa's lips. "Love you, babe." She said before hugging him again.

More Info

Mood: Slightly lonely

Objective: Get Aselia out of the bathroom

Interacting with: Aselia, Azusa, Helena

Tags:

Roman said:

(((( I have to update Helena's CS

xD Replies will be a little slower ))))

Akane Ishida

"Humans aren't. They strive to have power over one another. They're just like the supers we despise." Akane said before she stood up. "Aselia, what's taking you so long? To be honest... I'm getting sort of lonely, and I could really go for some hugs and stuff." She said, looking at the doorknob, fighting the urge to just go inside and hug and kiss her.

"Well, just be careful if you're staying. I'm gonna head home, and watch som movies." Helena said before pecking Azusa's lips. "Love you, babe." She said before hugging him again.

More Info

Mood: Slightly lonely

Objective: Get Aselia out of the bathroom

Interacting with: Aselia, Azusa, Helena

Tags:

''Uh...let's just say I ate something kind of heavy and it's all going down the toilet......''

''Love you too.''

...☆Azusa as she kissed her back and smile at her☆...

NeoClassical said:
Ansom smiled and kissed Haiiro again. He kissed around her jaw and neck.
Haiiro smiles. ". . .I really hope everything works out alright, and that Hakosu doesn't give Serenity any trouble..."

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro smiles. ". . .I really hope everything works out alright, and that Hakosu doesn't give Serenity any trouble..."
"It'll be fine. Stop worrying about Hakosu." Ansom said as he kissed her cheek.

NeoClassical said:
"It'll be fine. Stop worrying about Hakosu." Ansom said as he kissed her cheek.
Haiiro sighs. "You know I can't help but worry...she's my daughter after all, and if anything happened to her...I would never be able to forgive myself..."

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro sighs. "You know I can't help but worry...she's my daughter after all, and if anything happened to her...I would never be able to forgive myself..."
Ansom sighed and got off of Haiiro. "Yeah yeah. I know." He walked over to the alcohol cabinet and grabbed another bottle of wine.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Uh...let's just say I ate something kind of heavy and it's all going down the toilet......''

''Love you too.''

...☆Azusa as she kissed her back and smile at her☆...

Akane Ishida

Akane blinked and took a step away from the door. "E-ew... That's gross. I take back what I said bout the kissing and hugging... Cuddling that stuff." Akane said, her tone of voice showing she was obviously disturbed by the thought. "Just... Let it out." She said, sighing lightly. Helena took a step back from Azusa, waving her hand with a smile before she vanished.

More Info

Mood: Disgusted

Objective: N/A

Interacting with: Aselia

Tags:

NeoClassical said:
Ansom sighed and got off of Haiiro. "Yeah yeah. I know." He walked over to the alcohol cabinet and grabbed another bottle of wine.
Haiiro rolls her eyes. "Is it even possible for you to get drunk, Ansom?"

Roman said:

Akane Ishida

Akane blinked and took a step away from the door. "E-ew... That's gross. I take back what I said bout the kissing and hugging... Cuddling that stuff." Akane said, her tone of voice showing she was obviously disturbed by the thought. "Just... Let it out." She said, sighing lightly. Helena took a step back from Azusa, waving her hand with a smile before she vanished.

More Info

Mood: Disgusted

Objective: N/A

Interacting with: Aselia

Tags:

...☆Aselia giggled as she was finishing up and hearing a flush. Soon you heard the water running which meant she was washing her hands and done. She soon came out with an air freshener as she was spraying the bathroom with it☆...

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro rolls her eyes. "Is it even possible for you to get drunk, Ansom?"
"Nope." Ansom smiled and poured himself a drink and then one for Haiiro. "But you can." He winked and handed her the glass.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back