• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"689 years. Almost 690." She said to him quietly

[/QUOTE]
"How? You seem like an amazing person so far to me.." Aaron said, his gaze travelling from the sky to Annabel. "I'm guessing you attend the school?" He asked, looking at his bags.

Roman said:
"How? You seem like an amazing person so far to me.." Aaron said, his gaze travelling from the sky to Annabel. "I'm guessing you attend the school?" He asked, looking at his bags.
"Not many guys want to date a servant of death." She said to him in a sigh before looking at him and noding about going to school here

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Not many guys want to date a servant of death." She said to him in a sigh before looking at him and noding about going to school here

[/QUOTE]
"How funny. I just graduated, I was actually just leaving." Aaron said, looking at Annabel. Servant of death.. That's a pretty cool thing to be.. "Servant of death? That's actually pretty cool." He said, smiling at her. "If you want, you can join me."

Roman said:
"How funny. I just graduated, I was actually just leaving." Aaron said, looking at Annabel. Servant of death.. That's a pretty cool thing to be.. "Servant of death? That's actually pretty cool." He said, smiling at her. "If you want, you can join me."
"I guess." She said to being a servant of death was cool. "Join you?" She asked him curiously as she looked up at him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](7)

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Mama!" She said happily as she hugged her mother with her tiny arms that could barely reach kikuris sides

[/QUOTE]
okay~))

''Haha, what is it Harumi?''

...⊹She said before she hugged her⊹...

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Mama! Mama!" She said again happily as she started to constrict around kikuris waist

[/QUOTE]
''You're starting to squeeze me like a roll of custard..''

...⊹She said before she pressed a pressure point on the tail to make Harumi stop constricting on her⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''You're starting to squeeze me like a roll of custard..''
...⊹She said before she pressed a pressure point on the tail to make Harumi stop constricting on her⊹...
Harumi yelped as her tail went limp around her mother and she couldn't move her tail except for the tip which was wiggling violently as harumi tried to move her tail

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Harumi yelped as her tail went limp around her mother and she couldn't move her tail except for the tip which was wiggling violently as harumi tried to move her tail

[/QUOTE]
''....Did I press a bad pressure point...?''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"No you just put her tail to sleep." Myuki said to her with a giggle as harumi shook her tail. "Wake up!" She yelled at it cutely

[/QUOTE]
''Haha...okay~''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Haha...okay~''
"Push her by button that will make it not asleep." Myuki said before harumi pushed I her belly hard but not her belly button. "Mama it's not working!" She said in a cute groan

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Push her by button that will make it not asleep." Myuki said before harumi pushed I her belly hard but not her belly button. "Mama it's not working!" She said in a cute groan

[/QUOTE]
''Haha...I thought it would work?''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I guess." She said to being a servant of death was cool. "Join you?" She asked him curiously as she looked up at him

[/QUOTE]
"Well, I'm going to my apartment to drop this stuff off, and you seem like you could use some company. That's why I asked if you wanted to join me." Aaron said, laughing lightly. "Do you?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Haha...I thought it would work?''
"She didnt push her belly button love." Myuki said as she pushed harumi's belly button right as harumi was trying to squeeze kikuri and her tail came back to life and squeezed really tightly around kikuris waste as she smiled happily at how her tail worked again

Roman said:
"Well, I'm going to my apartment to drop this stuff off, and you seem like you could use some company. That's why I asked if you wanted to join me." Aaron said, laughing lightly. "Do you?"
She stared at him curiously for a sec before smiling brightly and nodding." Yeah sure!" She said happily to him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She stared at him curiously for a sec before smiling brightly and nodding." Yeah sure!" She said happily to him

[/QUOTE]
Aaron nodded and began walking, motioning for Annabel to follow him. "Alright then, let's head out~" he said to her with a smile. "I'll make sure you have a pretty amazing day."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back