• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Natsumi just waited there☫...
Fake Seria starts up the machine and reverses the genetic alteration to the point where Natsumi would still have fur and look fairly cat like, but would be more human in appearance and technically wouldn't be just a cat.

NeoClassical said:
Hakosu frowned. "Why wouldn't he? Dad loves strippers. Just like me! I'm sure he'd love it."
"..A-Are you sure you want to be a s-stripper? I-I mean...."

Eryk decided to head to the cafeteria in search of a meal, so he went inside the building. From there he would find a cafeteria of some sorts, and he would decide what to eat. It's simple, but he didn't want to waste his appetite on something that wasn't as another item on the menu.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''It's destructive isn't it?''
...☫She said before the one who spoke's clothes were ripped apart leaving them naked☫...
Virgil grinned standing there in his birthday suit before looking at Breeze,

"Itadakimasu" (is that how you spell it?)

Then by simply snapping his fingers, all of Akano's clothes disappeared just as theirs had, however hers were entirely deleted from existence. Due to this Breeze glared at him,

"What? She did it to us."

"You can be so childish. There are three things I could to you involving air pressure right now, the first is by removing the atmosphere around your ears, cause your eardrums to burst and knocking you unconscious, the second is remove and then return the air pressure, creating air bubbles in your blood stream leaving you little more than a puppet for me, or the third, leave you with zero atmospheric pressure and boil your blood granting you a slow painful death, don't tempt me."

"well of course she could also increase the pressure and slow your body to a halt, or remove all other gasses than helium and make you speak like Mickey mouse which would be hilarious, but I think she was trying to hold back on those options as a stump card of sorts"

Virgil receive another withering glare from Breeze,

"Oi, I haven't revealed everything, don't be like that. Anyway Ms. Akano, I would suggest you just come with us before Breeze here gets overly annoyed."

Silvercat said:
"I-I need your help, I don't know what to pick or what any of this would look like. I need a opinnion"
She sighed "I'm terrible at being normal"
Arrow laughed and playfully shoved Sylvia gently "That IS normal! most girls, well some that I used to know anyways, Always want their friends opinions on how they look with certain things because they know that they will be honest and tell them if it looks terrible or stunning! Now come on and grab 3 or 6 of any random swimsuit that you think you like, and then meet me by the changing station in the back"

kk1243 said:
Arrow laughed and playfully shoved Sylvia gently "That IS normal! most girls, well some that I used to know anyways, Always want their friends opinions on how they look with certain things because they know that they will be honest and tell them if it looks terrible or stunning! Now come on and grab 3 or 6 of any random swimsuit that you think you like, and then meet me by the changing station in the back"
"O-ok" Sylvia said quietly as she grabbed a arm load of swimsuits off the wrack and brought them into the dressing rooms.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Fake Seria starts up the machine and reverses the genetic alteration to the point where Natsumi would still have fur and look fairly cat like, but would be more human in appearance and technically wouldn't be just a cat.
...☫Natsumi soon just looked like her regular self but with cat ears and cat tail when it finished☫...

''It worked but I turned myself back to normal because I hate looking like a furry...''

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Natsumi soon just looked like her regular self but with cat ears and cat tail when it finished☫...
''It worked but I turned myself back to normal because I hate looking like a furry...''
"...Stop that, I'm trying to gather data here. I can't gather data if you keep interfering. Besides, it'll only be for a short amount of time, and then I'll fix it. Jeez. A scientist needs to be able to gather their data without interference on the part of the test subject."

HimeragiSeiker said:
Possibly......And maybe Haiiro could help out Neo and her voice inside her head? She made a voice from Mika's head go into her. The voice was called Prophet but Neo doesn't seem to mind it at all though...
Yeah maybe. Well. Whenever you have the chance, can you apologize to Mitsu for me. I don't think she'll listen to me.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Hakuso. "Who wouldn't want to be a stripper? With their long tails and sharp claws."

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]
Virgil grinned standing there in his birthday suit before looking at Breeze,
"Itadakimasu" (is that how you spell it?)

Then by simply snapping his fingers, all of Akano's clothes disappeared just as theirs had, however hers were entirely deleted from existence. Due to this Breeze glared at him,

"What? She did it to us."

"You can be so childish. There are three things I could to you involving air pressure right now, the first is by removing the atmosphere around your ears, cause your eardrums to burst and knocking you unconscious, the second is remove and then return the air pressure, creating air bubbles in your blood stream leaving you little more than a puppet for me, or the third, leave you with zero atmospheric pressure and boil your blood granting you a slow painful death, don't tempt me."

"well of course she could also increase the pressure and slow your body to a halt, or remove all other gasses than helium and make you speak like Mickey mouse which would be hilarious, but I think she was trying to hold back on those options as a stump card of sorts"

Virgil receive another withering glare from Breeze,

"Oi, I haven't revealed everything, don't be like that. Anyway Ms. Akano, I would suggest you just come with us before Breeze here gets overly annoyed."

[/QUOTE]
...☫Arako soon just smirked before her eyes changed a bit of color which soon using her love ability which made the two fall in love for her☫...

NeoClassical said:
Yeah maybe. Well. Whenever you have the chance, can you apologize to Mitsu for me. I don't think she'll listen to me.
I can try. She might not want to hear it from me. Probably send her an email

Last edited by a moderator:
AriaTheWatcher said:
"...Stop that, I'm trying to gather data here. I can't gather data if you keep interfering. Besides, it'll only be for a short amount of time, and then I'll fix it. Jeez. A scientist needs to be able to gather their data without interference on the part of the test subject."
...☫Natsumi just crossed her arms☫...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''...Just get it over with...''
Fake Seria starts up the machine again, running it just long enough that Natsumi would be very cat like and have fur, but still be mostly human in appearance. She then fills it with a gaseous sedative by accident because she pressed the wrong button when trying to open the chamber.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro sighs. "...They're called tigers, Hakosu."
Hakosu giggled. "Oooohhhh.....dad told me they were strippers." She nodded before frowning. "....or did he say stripers....?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
I can try. She might not want to hear it from me. Probably send her an email
Ah okay. I don't know her email. How about you talk to her. Say I want to invite her over or something. Hell, I'm even extending that invite to you. You guys can come over for dinner sometime.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Fake Seria starts up the machine again, running it just long enough that Natsumi would be very cat like and have fur, but still be mostly human in appearance. She then fills it with a gaseous sedative by accident because she pressed the wrong button when trying to open the chamber.
...☫Natsumi soon fell asleep. Though it would've been better that way☫...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back