• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

NeoClassical said:
Ah okay. I don't know her email. How about you talk to her. Say I want to invite her over or something. Hell, I'm even extending that invite to you. You guys can come over for dinner sometime.
Actually her and Neo plan to take everyone out to dinner. Neo's also gonna marry Mitsu

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Tell them to come now!" She said happily

[/QUOTE]
''But it's not even dinner yet.''

...♱She said as she giggled a bit♱...

Eryk would decide to have a bowl of noodles, and would finish the meal feeling satisfied. He then got up and put the bowl away, and started to exit the building. For now it seems he'll just head back to the apartment and prepare for whatever comes next. So he would start walking outside of the school building looking at the scenery once more.

NeoClassical said:
Hakosu giggled. "Oooohhhh.....dad told me they were strippers." She nodded before frowning. "....or did he say stripers....?"
"He probably said STRIPERS. I don't know any artifacts that'll turn you into a tiger, but I know one that can give you tiger ears and a tiger tail. And possibly fur. Not sure about that though. Haven't tested it myself."

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Natsumi soon fell asleep. Though it would've been better that way☫...
Fake Seria smiles, opening the chamber and staring at Natsumi. "Huh, she does look a bit odd like this..." She mutters before deciding to do some mind altering to make Natsumi like her current physical state.

HimeragiSeiker said:
Actually her and Neo plan to take everyone out to dinner. Neo's also gonna marry Mitsu
Ah okay. Well too bad I'm gonna miss that...Ansom sighed. At least tell her congrats for me then.

AriaTheWatcher said:
"He probably said STRIPERS. I don't know any artifacts that'll turn you into a tiger, but I know one that can give you tiger ears and a tiger tail. And possibly fur. Not sure about that though. Haven't tested it myself."
Fake Seria smiles, opening the chamber and staring at Natsumi. "Huh, she does look a bit odd like this..." She mutters before deciding to do some mind altering to make Natsumi like her current physical state.
Hakosu shook her head. "No, I guess I'll pass." She nodded. "Oh, I almost forgot! Dad wanted me to ask you something." She smiled. "Do you have any incest here?"

AriaTheWatcher said:
...☫Natsumi though was sleeping right now☫...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"So it will be fun to hang out around here with everyone." She said back

[/QUOTE]
''I mean...I guess.''

...♱She said as she giggled before sending invites to everyone through a letter appearing infront of them♱...

NeoClassical said:
Thanks. Anyway, I should probably let you get going. You gotta get ready for the wedding, right?
It's not like...now. They're still planning it. Neo just proposed this morning. We're going to a dinner actually. And a family hangout

HimeragiSeiker said:
''I mean...I guess.''
...♱She said as she giggled before sending invites to everyone through a letter appearing infront of them♱...
"Mothers and my little brother should be here in seconds same with sis." She said to her

HimeragiSeiker said:
It's not like...now. They're still planning it. Neo just proposed this morning. We're going to a dinner actually. And a family hangout
Oh. Well you better get to that then. You wouldn't want to be late.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Mothers and my little brother should be here in seconds same with sis." She said to her

[/QUOTE]
''Yeah...my sister and niece should be here soon.''

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Arako soon just smirked before her eyes changed a bit of color which soon using her love ability which made the two fall in love for her☫...
Virgil shighed as he felt his heart being afflicted and snapping his fingers caused many things to happen. Immediately surrounding him and Akano was a bubble of space with a liquid like surface and outside of the bubble everything froze,

"perhaps you would allow me to explain some things, and if your wondering why your attempt at forcing me to fall in love was completely infective I can explain that as well, but you need to agree to listen to me, that fair? I don't really feeling dealing with what will happen if you don't so I do hope you agree to listen."

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]
Virgil sighed as he felt his heart being afflicted and snapping his fingers caused many things to happen. Immediately surrounding him and Akano was a bubble of space with a liquid like surface and outside of the bubble everything froze,
"perhaps you would allow me to explain some things, and if your wondering why your attempt at forcing me to fall in love was completely infective I can explain that as well, but you need to agree to listen to me, that fair? I don't really feeling dealing with what will happen if you don't so I do hope you agree to listen."

[/QUOTE]
''...Just say what you need to say...''

...☫She said as she was covering herself and glaring at Virgil☫...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Hmmmm when will they be here?" She aske before a sword fell on the ground infront of them with the sound of a laughing boy ove head

[/QUOTE]
''Well...there's your bro.''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Yup." She said before (forgot his name DX) laughed happily before pointing at neo. "Hey that's my sissy get off her!" He yelled as he glared down at neo

[/QUOTE]
''Akita, I'm her girlfriend. Besides, she made me do this...''

...♱She said as she smiled at him♱...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back