• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Silvercat said:
"O-ok" Sylvia said quietly as she grabbed a arm load of swimsuits off the wrack and brought them into the dressing rooms.
Arrow herself went into a different Dressing room and proceeded to try out 18 different black swimsuits that looked exactly the same

While still in her dressing room she called out to sylvia "WELL? HAVE YOU FOUND ANY YOU LIKEE??" she shouted because she wasn't sure what room sylvia had gone in and how far she was from Arros stall

HimeragiSeiker said:
''...Just say what you need to say...''
...☫She said as she was covering herself and glaring at Virgil☫...
Virgil sighed once more before speaking,

"Well firstly, I nearly severed all of the 17 million plus synapses that allowed my to produce the emotion of love, but don't worry I'll just have them repaired later, as for how I knew you were trying to force me to fall in love, its because you have the subtlety of a battering ram. Now then, you have unleashed the most sadistic dominatrix this world has ever known, so once I stop deleting the time within this space we're both in deep shit. Now because I don't feel like bringing you in by force, I'm just going to explain what CROSS is. In front of our investors we are an organization for making money, however privately, we are dedicated to researching the source of existence, and the reason for existence and blah blah blah Nobel causes, and all that, basically we want you to use your powers in all kinds of weird ways and have other beings use their powers on you to see what happens."

Last edited by a moderator:
HimeragiSeiker said:
''Akita, I'm her girlfriend. Besides, she made me do this...''
...♱She said as she smiled at him♱...
"Get off!" He yelled childishly at her before pouting and jumping down landing infront of them. "My sissy!" He growled at neo again

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]
Virgil sighed once more before speaking,
"Well firstly, I nearly severed all of the 17 million plus synapses that allowed my to produce the emotion of love, but don't worry I'll just have them repaired later, as for how I knew you were trying to force me to fall in love, its because you have the subtlety of a battering ram. Now then, you have unleashed the most sadistic dominatrix this world has ever known, so once I stop deleting the time within this space we're both in deep shit. Now because I don't feel like bringing you in by force, I'm just going to explain what CROSS is. In front of our investors we are an organization for making money, however privately, we are dedicated to researching the source of existence, and the reason for existence and blah blah blah Nobel causes, and all that, basically we want you to use your powers in all kinds of weird ways and have other beings use their powers on you to see what happens."

[/QUOTE]
''That just sounds like a dog fight. And uhh...I kinda did not understand what you said that was related to your...love emotion feeling thing...''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I've cream." She said immediately

[/QUOTE]
Luke nodded as he turned the steering wheel of the car, turning a corner. "Ice cream it is." He said with a mile. "What kind? Vanilla?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Get off!" He yelled childishly at her before pouting and jumping down landing infront of them. "My sissy!" He growled at neo again

[/QUOTE]
''....Nu!''

...♱She said as she put a straight face and hugging Mitsu more♱...

(Anyone's character open?)

Eryk would prepare to leave the school, but first he would think about whether or not he would go back in the first place. There wasn't much to do anyhow, but you never know he could meet someone to interact with. This made him want to fight against someone, but of course he doesn't mean to do it in the name of violence. He just wants a nice fun spar is all.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''That just sounds like a dog fight. And uhh...I kinda did not understand what you said that was related to your...love emotion feeling thing...''
"Hey, you try messing with your brain and functioning at 100% capabilities, I just removed an entire freaking emotion. Anyway, what's this about a dog fight? We've gotten some results, we can even induce pseudo abilities in other beings."

Roman said:
Luke nodded as he turned the steering wheel of the car, turning a corner. "Ice cream it is." He said with a mile. "What kind? Vanilla?"
"Vanilla!" She cheered like a child to him as she clapped happily in excitement

HimeragiSeiker said:
''....Nu!''
...♱She said as she put a straight face and hugging Mitsu more♱...
He growled before he held his hand out and his white swords started to materialize with the tip ending at her cheek as he death glared her. "Mine." He growled coldly as mitsu just sighed

JJKab said:
Fricka slowly kissed Nai's cheek, letti g go of him.
"S-shall we... Do something else? I can take it off..."
Nai looked at Fricka and nodded, "Yeah... What should we do? Watch sole TV or something?" He asked, laying back down on the bed. "And yeah, you should tale the dress off for now."

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]"Hey, you try messing with your brain and functioning at 100% capabilities, I just removed an entire freaking emotion. Anyway, what's this about a dog fight? We've gotten some results, we can even induce pseudo abilities in other beings."

[/QUOTE]
''....Will I at least be treated in someway? Y'know, luxurious, spa, onsen...that stuff?''

kk1243 said:
Arrow herself went into a different Dressing room and proceeded to try out 18 different black swimsuits that looked exactly the same
While still in her dressing room she called out to sylvia "WELL? HAVE YOU FOUND ANY YOU LIKEE??" she shouted because she wasn't sure what room sylvia had gone in and how far she was from Arros stall
"I-I think so" She said in a attempt of a shout but it came out more like normal talking.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Vanilla!" She cheered like a child to him as she clapped happily in excitement
He growled before he held his hand out and his white swords started to materialize with the tip ending at her cheek as he death glared her. "Mine." He growled coldly as mitsu just sighed

[/QUOTE]
...♱Neo soon smirked before the swords became butterflies which flew away before she looked at Akita soon with her stare cause fear to well up inside him♱...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Neo soon smirked before the swords became butterflies which flew away before she looked at Akita soon with her stare cause fear to well up inside him♱...
"Nop!" He yelled at her as he smirked no trace of fear in him as his swords just reapered in his hands before mitsu sighed. "Akita wheres our mothers?" She asked him and he shrugged

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Vanilla!" She cheered like a child to him as she clapped happily in excitement

[/QUOTE]
"You have to be one of the cutest murderers on this planet." Luke said laughing lightly. "I'll get us some vanilla ice cream .. I'll get some to take to the house too.. Maybe we can watch a few movies."

Roman said:
"You have to be one of the cutest murderers on this planet." Luke said laughing lightly. "I'll get us some vanilla ice cream .. I'll get some to take to the house too.. Maybe we can watch a few movies."
"Yeah!" She said happily

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Nop!" He yelled at her as he smirked no trace of fear in him as his swords just reapered in his hands before mitsu sighed. "Akita wheres our mothers?" She asked him and he shrugged

[/QUOTE]
''Mitsu...remember when we had our 1st little spar at school?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''....Will I at least be treated in someway? Y'know, luxurious, spa, onsen...that stuff?''
"Ehh... not quite spa treatment, we don't have the budget for that, but not bad treatment, three meals a day, and once we have shown how we truly operate we're pretty sure you would be willing to operate with us anyway, so it wouldn't be like you're a prisoner... I mean we're not bad guys, but we're not exactly the good guys either."

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]"Ehh... not quite spa treatment, we don't have the budget for that, but not bad treatment, three meals a day, and once we have shown how we truly operate we're pretty sure you would be willing to operate with us anyway, so it wouldn't be like you're a prisoner... I mean we're not bad guys, but we're not exactly the good guys either."

[/QUOTE]
''...Fine...but tell your men to prepare me a kimono......I don't like it when eyes stare at me with lust...''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Mother will kick your butt if you hurt me!" He said childishly at her

[/QUOTE]
''I don't plan on hurting you. I don't think I even hurt your sis. Barely, maybe. But not severely''

...♱She said as she got off Mitsu's back♱...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''I don't plan on hurting you. I don't think I even hurt your sis. Barely, maybe. But not severely''
...♱She said as she got off Mitsu's back♱...
"Yay!" He said when she got off mitsu and ran over hugging mitsu as he stuck his tongue out at neo

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Yay!" He said when she got off mitsu and ran over hugging mitsu as he stuck his tongue out at neo

[/QUOTE]
...♱Neo scoffed a bit before she hugged Mitsu♱...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back