• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]"huh... I can see you are going to be difficult. Have you ever heard of the concept of explosive decompression?"

[/QUOTE]
''It's destructive isn't it?''

...☫She said before the one who spoke's clothes were ripped apart leaving them naked☫...

AriaTheWatcher said:
"U-uh, y-yes, I-I think one of them can, b-but u-uh, w-well, w-where did you hear that word? D-Do you even know what a stripper is?"
"Hmm...around now the physical changes should occur. Ugh, I'm going to have to clean fur out of the chamber after Natsumi's physical changes." Fake Seria mutters as the machine hits the halfway mark. She takes a sip of water and waits for the process to be over.
(OH MY GOD HAVE YOU CREATED A NEKO MACHINE?!?!? I'LL TAKE TEN!!!!)

NeoClassical said:
Hakosu nodded. "Of course I know what a stripper is." She chuckled. "Silly." She smiled. "Dad takes me to see them all the time."
"...O-Oh...I-I'll need to have a talk with him about this. Wait...just to make sure you're talking about what I think you're talking about, what is a stripper?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
(well she's sleeping...)
(They'd still happen even if she's asleep. Here genes would still be being altered. :P )

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...O-Oh...I-I'll need to have a talk with him about this. Wait...just to make sure you're talking about what I think you're talking about, what is a stripper?"
(They'd still happen even if she's asleep. Here genes would still be being altered. :P )
"You don't know?!" Hakosu shook her head. "They're crazy. They stand behind the poles and do tricks just so people will through their meat at them." She nodded. "They're just crazy."

AriaTheWatcher said:
i know but i mean im posting "shes sleeping" posts xD ))

NeoClassical said:
"You don't know?!" Hakosu shook her head. "They're crazy. They stand behind the poles and do tricks just so people will through their meat at them." She nodded. "They're just crazy."
"...Uh...a-are you sure you mean strippers?" Haiiro asks. She had to be misinterpretting this. There was no way Hakosu was actually talking about strippers. There was no way she'd believe that.

HimeragiSeiker said:
i know but i mean im posting "shes sleeping" posts xD ))
(Oh. :P I'm an idiot.)

Fake Seria waited until the genetic alteration chamber ended it's process and opened the chamber doors to check on Natsumi.

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...Uh...a-are you sure you mean strippers?" Haiiro asks. She had to be misinterpretting this. There was no way Hakosu was actually talking about strippers. There was no way she'd believe that.

Fake Seria waited until the genetic alteration chamber ended it's process and opened the chamber doors to check on Natsumi.
Hakosu nodded. "I'm positive, momma." She smiled. "Dad loves strippers. He said they are so fun to watch."

NeoClassical said:
Hakosu nodded. "I'm positive, momma." She smiled. "Dad loves strippers. He said they are so fun to watch."
Haiiro frowns. "W-Well... W-what do these strippers look like." She had to be interpreting this incorrectly. She just had to.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro frowns. "W-Well... W-what do these strippers look like." She had to be interpreting this incorrectly. She just had to.
Hakosu put a finger to her chin. "I think dad used the word....um..." She frowned before her eyes lit up. "Oh right! Sexy."

AriaTheWatcher said:

...☫She was now....a cat☫...

NeoClassical said:
Hakosu put a finger to her chin. "I think dad used the word....um..." She frowned before her eyes lit up. "Oh right! Sexy."
Haiiro went silent for a moment. ". . .Oh my... And where do you go to see these...strippers?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫She was now....a cat☫...
Fake Seria seemed a bit confused. It wasn't supposed to make Natsumi fully into a cat, but she had expected Natsumi to at least look fairly cat like and to have fur. This was quite the strange turn of events.

NeoClassical said:
Because they both end in -su? Nah, Hakosu's mother came up with the name. I didn't even think about it sounding like Mitsu.
Oh? Who's the mother? I'm just curious. And that's...another sister I have to remember. Mitsu's already my younger sister so...yeah.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro went silent for a moment. ". . .Oh my... And where do you go to see these...strippers?"
Fake Seria seemed a bit confused. It wasn't supposed to make Natsumi fully into a cat, but she had expected Natsumi to at least look fairly cat like and to have fur. This was quite the strange turn of events.
''So am I being changed back now? Being a cat kinda sucks...''

AriaTheWatcher said:
Hakosu smiled. "Oh it's this place in Discordia that Dad keeps locked away from everyone else."

HimeragiSeiker said:
Oh? Who's the mother? I'm just curious. And that's...another sister I have to remember. Mitsu's already my younger sister so...yeah.
The mother? Haiiro. Goddess of destruction and insanity. But yeah, speaking of Mitsu, she's still mad at me isn't she?

HimeragiSeiker said:
''So am I being changed back now? Being a cat kinda sucks...''
Fake Seria nods. "Yeah, yeah, momentarily. This'll actually not be painful." She says, closing the genetic alteration chamber door again.

NeoClassical said:
Hakosu smiled. "Oh it's this place in Discordia that Dad keeps locked away from everyone else."
"...W-Well, t-there is an artifact somewhere here that can do that, but, uh, I don't think Ansom would want you to be a stripper..."

NeoClassical said:
The mother? Haiiro. Goddess of destruction and insanity. But yeah, speaking of Mitsu, she's still mad at me isn't she?
Possibly......And maybe Haiiro could help out Neo and her voice inside her head? She made a voice from Mika's head go into her. The voice was called Prophet but Neo doesn't seem to mind it at all though...

AriaTheWatcher said:
Fake Seria nods. "Yeah, yeah, momentarily. This'll actually not be painful." She says, closing the genetic alteration chamber door again.
"...W-Well, t-there is an artifact somewhere here that can do that, but, uh, I don't think Ansom would want you to be a stripper..."
...☫Natsumi just waited there☫...

AriaTheWatcher said:
Hakosu frowned. "Why wouldn't he? Dad loves strippers. Just like me! I'm sure he'd love it."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back