• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

NeoClassical said:
Hakosu looked at Haiiro. "Dad told me that cursed objects are lame...." She smiled. "Is that true?"
"HAH, no, no they aren't. He can do things that make cursed objects seem lame, but that's because he's himself. He's got powers that even I don't understand. Cursed objects allow you to achieve things or cause things that normally you couldn't."

Slaxt said:
Akuren just stares at Han dumb founded, wondering what he is saying. "Mmmm..." He starts shaking the rattle toy violently.
NeoClassical said:
Han shook his head. "Damn, kid. Chill out. Don't kill the thing." He laughed and tried to grab the rattle.
"Akuren!!!" Thana called out worriedly as she ran around the school searching every where for her child. "Akuren!!!! Where the hell did you go?" She asked her self worriedly before yelling out his name again and looking around for her child

Silvercat said:
"T-that would be cool" Sylvia replied cheerfully.
Searching through the swim suits Sylvia found all of them either to skimpy or gaudy, but what did she know. She never had done this, most of her time was study study study.

She became a little frustrated, and went over to Arrow and tugged on her shirt like a little kid.

"u-uh Arrow, I-I think I need your help"
Arrow glanced around to see who had tugged her and saw Sylvia "Whats the problem? " she asked while following Her to the white section holding a black two piece she had found it was simple with no lace or fake jewels on it

kk1243 said:
Arrow glanced around to see who had tugged her and saw Sylvia "Whats the problem? " she asked while following Her to the white section holding a black two piece she had found it was simple with no lace or fake jewels on it
"I-I need your help, I don't know what to pick or what any of this would look like. I need a opinnion"

She sighed "I'm terrible at being normal"

AriaTheWatcher said:
"HAH, no, no they aren't. He can do things that make cursed objects seem lame, but that's because he's himself. He's got powers that even I don't understand. Cursed objects allow you to achieve things or cause things that normally you couldn't."
Hakosu laughed. "But Dad said he's always right." She shrugged. "Well they don't look lame at least."

AriaTheWatcher said:
After quickly fixing the plug Fake Seria headed back to the genetic alteration chamber and decided to run it at twice the normal amount of power. "Alright, this may hurt a lot, and there will likely be a fairly large amount of physical changes. It's also likely that you may grow fur. I'm not going to keep you awake through this, since, well, I don't want to put you through this much pain. I'm going to sedate you, that way you won't feel any of the pain, and after this is done I'll reverse it, ok?" She says, her finger hovering over the button to start the machine.
''....Fine...''

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]
"you are prime candidate for our research deities and heretical beings such as yourself, do not worry, you shall not be harmed in anyway if you don't resist"
"Jeez breeze, you're so stiff and formal when your not near ribbon."

"Can you please not interrupt me?"

"Fine"

"Now then Ms. Arenko, are your willing to come with us?

[/QUOTE]
''If it's for your research, what will be done in order for your research......actually, no. Because I am not an animal. Besides I'm sure there's a book about deities in the school library. Maybe I could just give you that book instead?''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Probably mot he sneaks out all the time." She said back with a laugh

[/QUOTE]
''Ah...wait, is he a grown teen or something?''

NeoClassical said:
Han shook his head. "Damn, kid. Chill out. Don't kill the thing." He laughed and tried to grab the rattle.
Akuren looks up at him and smiles while he was talking. He whines as he wasn't able to shake it due to Han trying to grab it from him.

@Daniel reaving

NeoClassical said:
Ansom smiled and sat down on the edge of the roof. He pulled out his phone and frowned. New mail? Nobody ever sent him emails. Nobody knew his email. Except one person. "Must be Fiona." He said as he opened the email app but frowned again.
He didn't recognize the address. He clicked he email and almost dropped his phone. It was Yuki. Do you like my new kimono? He laughed and clicked reply. It looks great. You look a bit like your mother.

@HimeragiSeiker
Thanks...I crafted it myself

...⊹Yuki replied. Luckily she was on her computer and the email notification popped up and she clicked it so the reply was quick. She was now at home with Shira. Though Shira was sleeping⊹...

For me looking like my mother...It's a normal thing. Isn't it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Slaxt said:
Akuren looks up at him and smiles while he was talking. He whines as he wasn't able to shake it due to Han trying to grab it from him.
@Daniel reaving
Han frowned. "You're such a baby." He laughed and let go of the rattle. "Don't be a brat. Jerk." He stuck his tongue out.

HimeragiSeiker said:
Thanks...I crafted it myself
...⊹Yuki replied. Luckily she was on her computer and the email notification popped up and she clicked it so the reply was quick. She was now at home with Shira. Though Shira was sleeping⊹...

For me looking like my mother...It's a normal thing. Isn't it?
Ansom heard his phone make a ding noise so he looked and saw it was a reply from Yuki. He read it and chuckled. Well, yeah. It is normal. You got more features of your mom than me though. He nodded. You made the kimono?! Wow. You're pretty crafty.

NeoClassical said:
Hakosu laughed. "But Dad said he's always right." She shrugged. "Well they don't look lame at least."
"A lot of them can also change the way you are, physically and mentally. This can be dangerous, but also can be really fun for pranks~"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''....Fine...''
Fake Seria presses the button and the chamber fills with a gaseous sedative, sending Natsumi to sleep before the genetic alteration sequence began. Fake Seria walks away from the chamber to go get a drink of water. This process would likely take much longer, as it was running a double genetic alteration using cat genes.

NeoClassical said:
Han frowned. "You're such a baby." He laughed and let go of the rattle. "Don't be a brat. Jerk." He stuck his tongue out.
Akuren shook the rattle violently again while he was talking, he looks up as Han stuck out his tongue. He giggled and tried to copy him by sticking opening his mouth and closing it making a bunch of spit come out from his lips.

NeoClassical said:
Ansom heard his phone make a ding noise so he looked and saw it was a reply from Yuki. He read it and chuckled. Well, yeah. It is normal. You got more features of your mom than me though. He nodded. You made the kimono?! Wow. You're pretty crafty.
I only made it out of chaos. It was one of your powers wasn't it?

AriaTheWatcher said:
"A lot of them can also change the way you are, physically and mentally. This can be dangerous, but also can be really fun for pranks~"
Fake Seria presses the button and the chamber fills with a gaseous sedative, sending Natsumi to sleep before the genetic alteration sequence began. Fake Seria walks away from the chamber to go get a drink of water. This process would likely take much longer, as it was running a double genetic alteration using cat genes.
Hakosu nodded slowly. "Yeah. That does sound fun." She looked around. "Can one make me look like a stripper?" By stripper, she meant a tiger but because she never learned the name of the animal, Ansom would call them stripers. She didn't really understand.

AriaTheWatcher said:
...☫Natsumi was just asleep☫...

Slaxt said:
Akuren shook the rattle violently again while he was talking, he looks up as Han stuck out his tongue. He giggled and tried to copy him by sticking opening his mouth and closing it making a bunch of spit come out from his lips.
Han chuckled and wiped his shoes on the grass for some spit got on them. "Say it don't spray it man. These are the brand new Yeezys." He shook his head. "No respect."

HimeragiSeiker said:
I only made it out of chaos. It was one of your powers wasn't it?
Ah really? Nice. Seriously, that's incredible. Ansom smiled. So, his daughter actually used his power. Interesting.

NeoClassical said:
Hakosu nodded slowly. "Yeah. That does sound fun." She looked around. "Can one make me look like a stripper?" By stripper, she meant a tiger but because she never learned the name of the animal, Ansom would call them stripers. She didn't really understand.
"U-uh, y-yes, I-I think one of them can, b-but u-uh, w-well, w-where did you hear that word? D-Do you even know what a stripper is?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Natsumi was just asleep☫...
"Hmm...around now the physical changes should occur. Ugh, I'm going to have to clean fur out of the chamber after Natsumi's physical changes." Fake Seria mutters as the machine hits the halfway mark. She takes a sip of water and waits for the process to be over.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''If it's for your research, what will be done in order for your research......actually, no. Because I am not an animal. Besides I'm sure there's a book about deities in the school library. Maybe I could just give you that book instead?''
"huh... I can see you are going to be difficult. Have you ever heard of the concept of explosive decompression?"

AriaTheWatcher said:
"U-uh, y-yes, I-I think one of them can, b-but u-uh, w-well, w-where did you hear that word? D-Do you even know what a stripper is?"
"Hmm...around now the physical changes should occur. Ugh, I'm going to have to clean fur out of the chamber after Natsumi's physical changes." Fake Seria mutters as the machine hits the halfway mark. She takes a sip of water and waits for the process to be over.
Hakosu nodded. "Of course I know what a stripper is." She chuckled. "Silly." She smiled. "Dad takes me to see them all the time."

NeoClassical said:
Ah really? Nice. Seriously, that's incredible. Ansom smiled. So, his daughter actually used his power. Interesting.
Honestly, I use it a lot. Gave me the title of Chaos Intoner...

AriaTheWatcher said:
(well she's sleeping...)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back