• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Anyway, you are here to both assist me, and to be used in experiments. You have no right to complain about making your mistress happy. Isn't that what you want? To make your mistress happy?"
''...I wish to make you happy...but I'm not giving out my body. Creating a body anew for your experiments, I can do...''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''...I wish to make you happy...but I'm not giving out my body. Creating a body anew for your experiments, I can do...''
Fake Seria sighs, snapping her fingers and sending Natsumi to her genetic laboratory before appearing right next to her.

Eryk would walk his way to what seemed to be the training center. He wondered what he would actually even do, but he decided he'll just do basic training. For now, he would simply practice the basics because practicing the basics will prevent him from getting rusty.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Arako was just walking until she heard 'Flash out' and her ears twitched before she closed her eyes quickly. Once she heard the sounds of the flash bangs go off, she opened her eyes to see a baton coming down at her before she blocked it using her hand and the baton shattered as the girl looked at the man before jumping back into a clear and glaring at the man☫...

''....Who are you?''
"SON OF A BITCH!"

Stepping back, the man drew a handgun from his waistband and fired a number or rounds at the girl as the rest of Alpha unit passed through the portal shouldering their weapons as they did so.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Natsumi looked at the fake☫...
Fake Seria sighs. "If I prove that it's safe, and make the machine much less painful and...well...quieter, will you stop being so damn afraid of me doing more alterations to your genetic sequence?"

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]
"SON OF A BITCH!"
Stepping back, the man drew a handgun from his waistband and fired a number or rounds at the girl as the rest of Alpha unit passed through the portal shouldering their weapons as they did so.

[/QUOTE]
...☫Arako dodged the bullets except the last one. She had to whip out a katana and cut it in half☫...

AriaTheWatcher said:
Fake Seria sighs. "If I prove that it's safe, and make the machine much less painful and...well...quieter, will you stop being so damn afraid of me doing more alterations to your genetic sequence?"
''...I do not care about how much pain I have to endure. It's the result of my next body. Even though I am your servant, I still respect myself.''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''...I do not care about how much pain I have to endure. It's the result of my next body. Even though I am your servant, I still respect myself.''
"...You do know that I can undo the genetic alterations, right? I mean, I'm pretty sure I already told you this."

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro smiles. "Well, maybe I could give you a tour of my dimension then, Hakosu. If that's alright with you, Ansom."
Ansom shrugged. "Sure. But I thought you never wanted to go back there...."

NeoClassical said:
Ansom shrugged. "Sure. But I thought you never wanted to go back there...."
"...I used to not. I'm probably never going to go back there afterwards. But, I may as well show her around."

kk1243 said:
Arrow paused at that and then inside frowned * white? why....* "Okay the whites are over there" she said pointing "I'm going to find a black one....we can be yin and yang " she said at an attempt at humour
"T-that would be cool" Sylvia replied cheerfully.

Searching through the swim suits Sylvia found all of them either to skimpy or gaudy, but what did she know. She never had done this, most of her time was study study study.

She became a little frustrated, and went over to Arrow and tugged on her shirt like a little kid.

"u-uh Arrow, I-I think I need your help"

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...I used to not. I'm probably never going to go back there afterwards. But, I may as well show her around."
"Well yeah. You don't need to ask me if it's alright. You're the mother here. You're the boss." Ansom and Hakosu both laughed.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Arako dodged the bullets except the last one. She had to whip out a katana and cut it in half☫...
The remainder of the squad shuffled around the girl and the leader of the unit spoke coldly.

"Drop the weapon and place your hands behind your head if you don't wish to find out what lead tastes like"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Actually, you never told me...''
"Huh. Oh well. Get in the chamber. I'll reverse whatever alterations happen due to the SECOND genetic alteration, in other words the one I'm about to do."

NeoClassical said:
"Well yeah. You don't need to ask me if it's alright. You're the mother here. You're the boss." Ansom and Hakosu both laughed.
"Oh, well, alright then. So, Hakosu, are you ready to go?"

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]
The remainder of the squad shuffled around the girl and the leader of the unit spoke coldly.
"Drop the weapon and place your hands behind your head if you don't wish to find out what lead tastes like"

[/QUOTE]
...☫Arako soon coughed before all the guns had shattered. Most of the guns' chambers exploded and sent the bullets flying back into the grunts' face☫...

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Huh. Oh well. Get in the chamber. I'll reverse whatever alterations happen due to the SECOND genetic alteration, in other words the one I'm about to do."
...☫Natsumi sighed before she went into the chamber☫...

Eryk would do some basic training such as push-ups and what not. After such training, he decided to walk out wondering what he should do next. Seem so far class wasn't in session yet, so there was plenty for him to do. For now, he wanted to rest up for a bit so he headed towards a bench to sat down at it.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Hakosu nodded. "Sure, Momma." She smiled. "Is it like Dad's place?"

Slaxt said:
Akuren smiles satisfied by being able to hit Han. He was then scowled by the man that stood in front of him. He frowns then made a sound like he was trying to say something mean. "Nnnnn...."
(Whoops. It was me)

Han simply laughed at the baby. "Where did you come from? What irresponsible parent lost you?" He asked no one in particular.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Natsumi sighed before she went into the chamber☫...
"Ah, just wait in there a moment. I need to do something." Fake Seria says, slamming the chamber door shut.

NeoClassical said:
Hakosu nodded. "Sure, Momma." She smiled. "Is it like Dad's place?"
Haiiro thinks about it for a moment. "No, dad's place is much...safer...and doesn't have as many things that are questionable. But, hey, my place isn't too bad. So, would you like to see the artifact room first?"

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Ah, just wait in there a moment. I need to do something." Fake Seria says, slamming the chamber door shut.
Haiiro thinks about it for a moment. "No, dad's place is much...safer...and doesn't have as many things that are questionable. But, hey, my place isn't too bad. So, would you like to see the artifact room first?"
...☫Natsumi just sat there patiently☫...

AriaTheWatcher said:
Hakosu smiled. "Sure." She nodded and grabbed Haiiro's hands. "Bye dad!" She waved.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Natsumi just sat there patiently☫...
Fake Seria fiddles with the control panel before activating the machine, beginning the genetic alteration sequence, once again with cat genes.

NeoClassical said:
Hakosu smiled. "Sure." She nodded and grabbed Haiiro's hands. "Bye dad!" She waved.
Haiiro smiles as her and Hakosu appear in her cursed artifact room, which looked like a giant museum filled with all sorts of strange objects.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back