• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Eryk then wondered if the place had a training room of some kind, so he wanted to go ask around. He wasn't some battle-hungry tyrant or anything, but the art of combat was enjoyable for him. Since he would learn to improve himself beyond his already qualified capabilities; he would have to contend with all sorts of people.

"Hmm... I wonder if they do have a training room."

@Anyone

NeoClassical said:
Han had been looking around for any sign of an adult when he was suddenly hit by something. He looked down and saw the baby swinging the rattle like it was a damn crumpet knife. "Hey! Stop!" He pointed at the baby with a scowl.
Akuren smiles satisfied by being able to hit Han. He was then scowled by the man that stood in front of him. He frowns then made a sound like he was trying to say something mean. "Nnnnn...."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Hmm...I wonder what would happen if I decided to add more cat genes to you...that sounds interesting..." Fake Seria mutters to herself.
''Please don't......my body has been modified enough..I might break.''

NeoClassical said:
"And that is how you burn a field." Ansom nodded to his daughter.
Hakosu giggled and nodded as well. "Ah, okay. Is it really that simple?"

Ansom smiled. "Oh yeah. But of course, the bigger the field, the harder to burn."

"Yeah that makes sense."

They both made their way to the school.
Haiiro smiles, seeing Ansom and Hakosu approaching the school and waving at them from the rooftop.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Please don't......my body has been modified enough..I might break.''
"Oh please, it wouldn't break your genetic sequencing. You'd just become more cat like. And besides, I've modified mortals more than I've modified you, and as a goddess you're much less likely to break from such things. Common sense, my dear."

Ansom was explaining something when Hakosu suddenly burst out. "Mommy!" She called and waved back at Haiiro.

Ansom raised and eyebrow and smiled at Haiiro. They both appeared next to her. "Hey babe." He said.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro smiles, seeing Ansom and Hakosu approaching the school and waving at them from the rooftop.

NeoClassical said:
Ansom was explaining something when Hakosu suddenly burst out. "Mommy!" She called and waved back at Haiiro.
Ansom raised and eyebrow and smiled at Haiiro. They both appeared next to her. "Hey babe." He said.
Haiiro smiles, standing up and kissing Ansom on the cheek. "Hey Ansom." She says before hugging Hakosu tightly. "How's my not-so-little girl doing today?"

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Oh please, it wouldn't break your genetic sequencing. You'd just become more cat like. And besides, I've modified mortals more than I've modified you, and as a goddess you're much less likely to break from such things. Common sense, my dear."
''Just...stop please...''

NeoClassical said:
Eryk would decide to head towards the rooftop to go see if he could ask for any directions to some sort of training room. He would notice two people outside, and would ask them for help. With a calm gentle approach, he walked towards the two.

"Excuse me, I'm looking for a training room of some sort. Do you know if this school has one?" There was a look of curiosity on his face.

Last edited by a moderator:
AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro smiles, standing up and kissing Ansom on the cheek. "Hey Ansom." She says before hugging Hakosu tightly. "How's my not-so-little girl doing today?"
Hakosu smiled. "I'm doing great. Dad just taught me how to burn a field. He said it could be useful knowledge one day!"

YoungX said:
Eryk would exit the building to go see if he could ask for any directions to some sort of training room. He would notice two people outside, and would ask them for help. With a calm gentle approach, he walked towards the two.
"Excuse me, I'm looking for a training room of some sort. Do you know if this school has one?" There was a look of curiosity on his face.
(Sort of on the roof :P )

NeoClassical said:
Hakosu smiled. "I'm doing great. Dad just taught me how to burn a field. He said it could be useful knowledge one day!"
"...Burning a field? Sounds like you had fun then." Haiiro says, smiling.

HimeragiSeiker said:
okay xD il start off))
...☫Arako was going back to her dorm after a long chat with her mother who was home now. She'd figure that she'd discover her dorm number now instead of waiting last minute to see what it is☫...
(oh now I have to remember all the text colors I used for them)

Virgil sighed as he stared at the girl through the glass like portal of Drifter's,

"you have to feel a little bad for them don't you?"

Drifter turned and smiled before speaking in a cold voice,

"All of our actions may weigh on your conscious Master Virgil, but allow me to keep mine clear."

Stepping between them, Breeze turned and looked at the special unit of CROSS before speaking,

"You lost that right the moment you joined CROSS Drifter, get over it."

Bowing slightly to Breeze, Drifter waved his hand and the glass plane like portal before them grew in size,

Nodding Breeze turned to the spec ops team and addressed them,

"Alpha unit, you may begin the operation."

Nodding the man at the head of the unit reached behind him and pulled out a pair of metallic cylinders, and pulling their pins out, he tossed them through the glass plane of drifters portal yelling "FLASH OUT!", as blinding light and sound erupted in the dorm hall way, Alpha Unit's leader flicked his wrist causing a baton to shoot out and jumping through the portal he smashed the baton down towards the girl's head, glass like shards of the world barrier falling around him.

Last edited by a moderator:
AriaTheWatcher said:
"...Burning a field? Sounds like you had fun then." Haiiro says, smiling.
Ansom nodded. "Yeah. But this one makes it seem like a chore." He poked Hakosu before laughing.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Natsumi just stayed silent☫...
"Anyway, you are here to both assist me, and to be used in experiments. You have no right to complain about making your mistress happy. Isn't that what you want? To make your mistress happy?"

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro smiles. "So, you two have anything major planned for today?"
NeoClassical said:
Ansom nodded. "Yeah. But this one makes it seem like a chore." He poked Hakosu before laughing.
He would find it that three people were having a conversation at the rooftop where he had gone to. Based on their actions and such, he figured they were family. In any case, he would at least ask them if the school had a training room.

"Excuse me. Is there a training room in this facility or something of the sort?"

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro smiles. "So, you two have anything major planned for today?"
Ansom and Hakosu both shook their heads before smiling, their purple eyes glistening. Ansom was about to speak when he heard another voice. "Training room?" He shrugged and liked at the other. "I don't attend but I bet there's one near the center of the building."

@YoungX

NeoClassical said:
Ansom and Hakosu both shook their heads before smiling, their purple eyes glistening. Ansom was about to speak when he heard another voice. "Training room?" He shrugged and liked at the other. "I don't attend but I bet there's one near the center of the building."
@YoungX
"Ah I see. Thanks for the information," he would say with manners and would decide to jump down from the rooftop to the ground. A normal human would have some serious injuries, but Eryk trained his body beyond his previous limits. So this height was basically nothing to him. As he reached the ground, he would stretch for a bit and head to the center of the building.

NeoClassical said:
@YoungX
Haiiro smiles. "Well, maybe I could give you a tour of my dimension then, Hakosu. If that's alright with you, Ansom."

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]
(oh now I have to remember all the text colors I used for them)
Virgil sighed as he stared at the girl through the glass like portal of Drifter's,

"you have to feel a little bad for them don't you?"

Drifter turned and smiled before speaking in a cold voice,

"All of our actions may weigh on your conscious Master Virgil, but allow me to keep mine clear."

Stepping between them, Breeze turned and looked at the special unit of CROSS before speaking,

"You lost that right the moment you joined CROSS Drifter, get over it."

Bowing slightly to Breeze, Drifter waved his hand and the glass plane like portal before them grew in size,

Nodding Breeze turned to the spec ops team and addressed them,

"Alpha unit, you may begin the operation."

Nodding the man at the head of the unit reached behind him and pulled out a pair of metallic cylinders, and pulling their pins out, he tossed them through the glass plane of drifters portal yelling "FLASH OUT!", as blinding light and sound erupted in the dorm hall way, Alpha Unit's leader flicked his wrist causing a baton to shoot out and jumping through the portal he smashed the baton down towards the girl's head, glass like shards of the world barrier falling around him.

[/QUOTE]
...☫Arako was just walking until she heard 'Flash out' and her ears twitched before she closed her eyes quickly. Once she heard the sounds of the flash bangs go off, she opened her eyes to see a baton coming down at her before she blocked it using her hand and the baton shattered as the girl looked at the man before jumping back into a clear and glaring at the man☫...

''....Who are you?''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back