• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Han Alister was taking a normal walk like he usually did when he came upon a rather queer sight. A child? No, a baby?

"Well hello, little one. Are you lost?" He asked as he knelt down.

@Slaxt

NeoClassical said:
Han Alister was taking a normal walk like he usually did when he came upon a rather queer sight. A child? No, a baby?
"Well hello, little one. Are you lost?" He asked as he knelt down.

@Slaxt
Akuren looked up at the man who knelt down in front of him. He raises his hand up, opening and closing his hand as if trying to grab the air. He tried to speak to him but only slober came out of his mouth. "Mmmmmm."

@Daniel reaving

Last edited by a moderator:
YoungX said:
Eryk would then look at her and say, "My name is Eryk. Spelled with -ryk instead of -ric. I don't know why that's my name, but it is," he says while stretching.
@NeoClassical
Serenity nodded. "Ah. Interesting." She gave a warm smile. "My name is Serenity. God of order."

Slaxt said:
Akuren looked up at the man who knelt down in front of him. He raises his hand up, opening and closing his hand as if trying to grab the air. He tried to speak to him but only slober came out of his mouth. "Mmmmmm."
@Daniel reaving
Han chuckled at the infant. "I'll take that as a yes." He tilted his head. "Do you have a name?"

NeoClassical said:
Serenity nodded. "Ah. Interesting." She gave a warm smile. "My name is Serenity. God of order."
"God of order hmm... I see. Compared to the deity in me I suppose you two would be compatible. Now then what to do now? Maybe I should go hunting for some powerful ingredients," he says as he thinks whether or not he should go hunting for some food. When it comes to trying new and delicious foods, Eryk would probably take risks just to eat.

NeoClassical said:
Han chuckled at the infant. "I'll take that as a yes." He tilted his head. "Do you have a name?"
Akuren picked up his rattle toy he brought with him and shook it in front of the man. He took the rattle toy which had his name on it and threw it at Han and started to giggle.

@Daniel reaving

Slaxt said:
Akuren picked up his rattle toy he brought with him and shook it in front of the man. He took the rattle toy which had his name on it and threw it at Han and started to giggle.
@Daniel reaving
Luckily....Han had reflexes. He grabbed the rattle before it smacked him in the face. "Akuren?" He asked as he read the rattle. "Is that your name?"

TheDragoon said:
((I didn't get the tag, but okay, also I'll post in a sec, I'm still a bit tired cause of constant flight delays to Tennessee. I barely got any sleep ;- ;) )
((Sorry about that! There is no need to rush replying, I have a lot of people to reply to myself. :3))

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester](Anyone free?)

[/QUOTE]
((I only have one character available at the moment, but if you don't mind the lack of variety, I'd love to have my character interact with yours . She is named Eileen and is 18.))

Nona said:

~*Kairassi Ikeda*~

Kairassi raised a brow when he asked her about herself "Yeah, school stuff....you know...you already asked me that when I first sat down...remember?" She said as she stared at him "You must have been super distracted...Are you sure you're fine?" She asked with a hint of concern in her voice now "You're my best friend if there's something in your mind I'm there to listen you know" she offered. Of course if he still felt like keeping whatever it was from her, she wouldn't kick up too much of a fuss but she was a bit concerned that he couldn't e end remember what he asked her just moments before...

Extra Info

Park

Sitting with Luke

Mood:

Slightly concerned/curious

Objective:

Find out what's up (maybe)

Interacting with:

Luke Shun

Tags:

~♮Luke Shun♮~

Luke sighed and looked down at his hands, "Kairassi, I really like you, like I like you more than a friend and it's bothering me that I couldn't find a way to tell you because I was scared that you might just turn me down.." He says blushing alittle

Extra Info

Park

Confessing to Kairassi

Mood:

Nervous

Objective:

Whatever happens happens

Interacting with:

Kairassi

Tags:

@Nona

Silvercat said:
"White" She said shyly, like it was a bad thing.
Arrow paused at that and then inside frowned * white? why....* "Okay the whites are over there" she said pointing "I'm going to find a black one....we can be yin and yang " she said at an attempt at humour

Ballerina said:
((I only have one character available at the moment, but if you don't mind the lack of variety, I'd love to have my character interact with yours . She is named Eileen and is 18.))
(sure I have a list of about 16 characters, but I only feel like using 5 of them for now, so umm Rael, Fenrir, Lance, Everest or Dante are my more developed charters the rest are CROSS which will need to make a comeback... again xD so ya, umm:

Rael: most innocent kid you've ever seen,

Fenrir: bartender and all around smart ass but with a protective side,

Lance: emotionless sniper don't really know what to say about him,

Everest: musician, smart ass, most generic of the batch.

Or

Dante: vicious fallen angel with a sadistic murderous side.

So ya, pick your poison.)

Mayyflower said:
(Anyone free? :P )
(ohh I am, I can run two interactions at the same time! Ballerinas picking who they want to interact with, then I will still have like 4 other characters so you want to pick one from whoever is left?)

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...That...was surprisingly easy. Here I was thinking that I'd likely have to have the Haiiro clone dispose of him. Huh. How boring... When the hell is Natsumi going to wake up? It's been an hour at least."
...☫Natsumi soon started to wake up☫...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Mother keeps the little rascal secluded away." She said with a giggle

[/QUOTE]
''Oh. I wonder if he'll become anit-social...like a hermit.''

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester](sure I have a list of about 16 characters, but I only feel like using 5 of them for now, so umm Rael, Fenrir, Lance, Everest or Dante are my more developed charters the rest are CROSS which will need to make a comeback... again xD so ya, umm:
Rael: most innocent kid you've ever seen,

Fenrir: bartender and all around smart ass but with a protective side,

Lance: emotionless sniper don't really know what to say about him,

Everest: musician, smart ass, most generic of the batch.

Or

Dante: vicious fallen angel with a sadistic murderous side.

So ya, pick your poison.)

[/QUOTE]
(16?!?!?! DANG! I have like *counts with fingers* 5... of course, I plan on making a ton more in the future. She would probably work best with Fenrir or Everes, considering she's a bit of a smart ass too, but there's a variety of smart asses out there so I don't feel like they would be the same. I really like all of your characters though, one of my characters in particular would work very well with Rael, however they're busy at the moment so give it a few weeks.)

NeoClassical said:
Luckily....Han had reflexes. He grabbed the rattle before it smacked him in the face. "Akuren?" He asked as he read the rattle. "Is that your name?"
Akuren giggled and looked at Han, observing him. He kept observing Han trying to look for something to grab onto. He crawls up to Han and grabbed his shirt. "Mmmm." He answered Han unknowingly.

"Now then I suppose I should get going. Enjoy your day," Eryk would say to Serenity as he decided to do something else. He wondered if he should go for some riskier beasts to kill as they probably have good meat on them.

(Anyone can interact with him) @NeoClassical

Users who are viewing this thread

Back