• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Nai smiled at Fricka and kissed her for a brief moment when she touched his hand. "It was a month." He said softly. "And... I totally understand why you wanted to wear that dress for something small like this... I'm glad to be back at your side also."
Fricka smiled lovingly at Nai, as she slowly wrapped her arms around his waist, hugging him lightly. Her forehead was resting on his shoulder.

"I love you..... More than anyone I've ever met" She said softly.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Natsumi was now broken☫...
Fake Seria smiles, finishing fully enforcing the changes to Natsumi's mind and waiting for her to wake up.

Arty said:
"Need me to help you back into bed?" He stood up, and stretched his arm.
Elizabeth shakes her head, slowly and carefully standing up.

Eryk decides to see if he could interact with any of his fellow students. He would get up and move around the place looking for social interaction.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Fake Seria smiles, finishing fully enforcing the changes to Natsumi's mind and waiting for her to wake up.
...☫Natsumi just kept sleeping☫...

Arty said:
((Sorry, I forgot... Honest!))
Silvercat said:
"U-ummm I don't know, what would you ussually wear at the beach?"
Sylvia asked nervously. She wasn't sure at all about this but if it made Arrow happy it was worth it.
( Well do you want to keep RPing or nah? )

Arrow chuckled "Just tell me your favorite color's and then I'll show you some that you might like

AriaTheWatcher said:
John rushed forwards to help her up.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Fake Seria sighs, splashing Natsumi with a bucket of ice cold water in an attempt to wake her up.
Elizabeth stumbles forwards slowly.
John hurriedly caught her, and moved her towards the bed again. "You aren't fine Elizabeth... Just rest!"

AriaTheWatcher said:
Fake Seria sighs, splashing Natsumi with a bucket of ice cold water in an attempt to wake her up.
Elizabeth stumbles forwards slowly.
...☫Natsumi groans and curls up a bit more as she continued to sleep☫...

Arty said:
John hurriedly caught her, and moved her towards the bed again. "You aren't fine Elizabeth... Just rest!"
Elizabeth shakes her head and tries to walk.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Natsumi groans and curls up a bit more as she continued to sleep☫...
Fake Seria crosses her arms, yanking Natsumi's tail really hard in an attempt to wake her up.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Fake Seria crosses her arms, yanking Natsumi's tail really hard in an attempt to wake her up.
''N-Nya~''

...☫Natsumi said quietly in her sleep as a blush appeared on her face☫...

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Do you really want to hurt yourse-Fine. I'll let you go." He sat on the edge of the bed.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Natsumi just kept sleeping but making nyan noises at the same time☫...
Fake Seria grins, tickling Natsumi's tail.

Arty said:
"What did I tell you..." His voice had a small hint of anger, as he stood up.
Elizabeth didn't say anything, and just stared at the door for a moment before trying to drag herself towards it.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Elizabeth didn't say anything, and just stared at the door for a moment before trying to drag herself towards it.
John hurried over to her, gritting his teeth. "You were always stubborn weren't you..." He helped her up, staying by her side. "Where do you want to go? I just want to make sure you stay there safely."

AriaTheWatcher said:
''When the hell did my sister become a cat?''

...?A male voice asked from behind the fake Seria?...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back