• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

AriaTheWatcher said:
Elizabeth frowns. She couldn't tell if that was sarcasm or if he was being serious.
"Can you stand up at least?" He walked over to her, and sat down on the bed.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Elizabeth tries to stand up but just ends up falling face first onto the floor.
John immediately rushed over to her, sitting her up. "What the hell happened to you?!" He sat in front of her, rubbing his temples.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Fake Seria frowns, enforcing the mind alteration on Natsumi's mind and changing her dreams to that of the fake memories Fake Seria had put into Natsumi's mind. Memories of servitude.
...☫Natsumi kept pushing these things aside because she yearned to go back home so much☫...

Arty said:
John immediately rushed over to her, sitting her up. "What the hell happened to you?!" He sat in front of her, rubbing his temples.
"Having....trouble....remembering...."

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Natsumi kept pushing these things aside because she yearned to go back home so much☫...
Fake Seria growls angrily, pushing the thoughts into Natsumi's mind. "Give in and I'll let you go home for a while. Give. In."

AriaTheWatcher said:
Fake Seria growls angrily, pushing the thoughts into Natsumi's mind. "Give in and I'll let you go home for a while. Give. In."
...☫Soon a explosion of rage was unleashed as Natsumi slept destroying almost everything in the room☫...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Soon a explosion of rage was unleashed as Natsumi slept destroying almost everything in the room☫...
Fake Seria rolls her eyes, absorbing the full force of the explosion of rage before anything could be harmed. "Give in if you want to go home. Otherwise, you will not be allowed to go home."

AriaTheWatcher said:
Fake Seria rolls her eyes, absorbing the full force of the explosion of rage before anything could be harmed. "Give in if you want to go home. Otherwise, you will not be allowed to go home."
...☫Natsumi slowly started to submit. Though she was emotionally broken. She didn't wanna do anything anymore. Maybe not until she wakes up☫...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Natsumi slowly started to submit. Though she was emotionally broken. She didn't wanna do anything anymore. Maybe not until she wakes up☫...
Fake Seria keeps pushing the alterations onto Natsumi's mind.

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Do you want anything to eat? Or drink? Just tell me!" He began to grow a little frustrated.

Silvercat said:
"I-I hope your joking" Sylvia said with a shudder. "U-undead l-like zombies g-give me the creeps"
Arrow tilted her head back to look at her " Now why would I joke to you? " she said this with a slightly mischievous smile and skimmed through a rack of swimsuits "OH here do you like it? " She held up a navy blue swim suit with a little duck on it "Hehe...." she said joking

"Or maybe this one?" here she held up a bright pink Tutu Swimsuit "Its fits you so welll...." she said dabbing at her eyes as she gave the two to Sylvia to hold "Sarcasm by the way" she said laughing "Unless you really like one?"

kk1243 said:
Arrow tilted her head back to look at her " Now why would I joke to you? " she said this with a slightly mischievous smile and skimmed through a rack of swimsuits "OH here do you like it? " She held up a navy blue swim suit with a little duck on it "Hehe...." she said joking
"Or maybe this one?" here she held up a bright pink Tutu Swimsuit "Its fits you so welll...." she said dabbing at her eyes as she gave the two to Sylvia to hold "Sarcasm by the way" she said laughing "Unless you really like one?"
"U-ummm I don't know, what would you ussually wear at the beach?"

Sylvia asked nervously. She wasn't sure at all about this but if it made Arrow happy it was worth it.

Roman said:
Alex smiled and kissed Yuki, "You're welcome... And Thanks you too by the way. You've done a lot for me too." He said still hugging. "We.. Did a lot for one another..."
Yuki squirmed out of his hug and ran to the kitchen to find something to eat. She grabbed an ice cold water bottle and chugged it down, "I'm sorry...I was a bit thirsty...and I'm a little hungry too.."

After a short walk, Eryk had arrived to the entrance of the school. The design was certainly to his liking, not that it really mattered. He took a moment to take in the fresh air and simply relax. Throughout his life, he had been training at Long Zi temple only to end up going on a journey. He found enlightenment and here is now standing before a school.

"Here I am; an institution of learning. I wonder what awaits me?" He asked himself as he stared onto the school grounds. Then he took his first few steps and entered into the school grounds.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nanne said:
Yuki squirmed out of his hug and ran to the kitchen to find something to eat. She grabbed an ice cold water bottle and chugged it down, "I'm sorry...I was a bit thirsty...and I'm a little hungry too.."
"Well getting you some food was our reason for coming home wasn't it?" Alex asked with a smile as he got up and walked into the kitchen, running a hand through his hair. "What do you want to eat?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back