• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
''I don't know...you probably are just trying to trick me..''
"I am your mistress, you will believe me." Fake Seria says, taking advantage of the alteration to Natsumi's mind that made her obey her orders.

AriaTheWatcher said:
"I am your mistress, you will believe me." Fake Seria says, taking advantage of the alteration to Natsumi's mind that made her obey her orders.
...☫Her mind was able to resist the alteration, thinking about multiple things at once. Why was she here. Who the hell is this person. When she saw a reflection of herself on the chamber wall, it made even more thoughts rush in her head that were soon enraging☫...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Her mind was able to resist the alteration, thinking about multiple things at once. Why was she here. Who the hell is this person. When she saw a reflection of herself on the chamber wall, it made even more thoughts rush in her head that were soon enraging☫...
Fake Seria sighs, snapping her fingers a few times. "I. See. What's. Going. On. Here." She says, a baseball bat appearing in her hands as she takes a swing at Natsumi's head, hoping to knock her out with one swing instead of having to waste sedatives on her.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Smoke mixed with darkness? Yup." She said happily

[/QUOTE]
Crow smiled and waved his hand at a movie poster in passing and the cloud of smoke sliced through the poster causing it to fall apart into tiny scraps of paper.

"Seriously a bad idea."

AriaTheWatcher said:
Fake Seria sighs, snapping her fingers a few times. "I. See. What's. Going. On. Here." She says, a baseball bat appearing in her hands as she takes a swing at Natsumi's head, hoping to knock her out with one swing instead of having to waste sedatives on her.
...?Before the bat hit Natsumi, she grabbed it before looking at the fake Seria while making an illusion which was supposed to be creepy as she let out noises that were sort of distorted?...

''Uh...Uh....Uhhhhhhhhh...''

HimeragiSeiker said:
...?Before the bat hit Natsumi, she grabbed it before looking at the fake Seria while making an illusion which was supposed to be creepy as she let out noises that were sort of distorted?...
''Uh...Uh....Uhhhhhhhhh...''

"...Nice try. I've seen scarier in my happy dreams." She says, dispelling the illusion and stabbing a syringe filled with a powerful sedative into Natsumi's arm.

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...Nice try. I've seen scarier in my happy dreams." She says, dispelling the illusion and stabbing a syringe filled with a powerful sedative into Natsumi's arm.
...☫Natsumi yelped at the pain before she quickly teleported in some remote forest before passing out☫...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Natsumi yelped at the pain before she quickly teleported in some remote forest before passing out☫...
Fake Seria appears right next to Natsumi, rolling her eyes. "Idiot." She mutters, altering Natsumi's mind just like she had previously once again and teleporting her and Natsumi back to the guest room of her facility.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Fake Seria appears right next to Natsumi, rolling her eyes. "Idiot." She mutters, altering Natsumi's mind just like she had previously once again and teleporting her and Natsumi back to the guest room of her facility.
...☫The mind alteration should have succeeded as Natsumi was now just sleeping☫...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫The mind alteration should have succeeded as Natsumi was now just sleeping☫...
Fake Seria smiles, glad to have been able to perform the mind alteration successfully and giving Natsumi another dose of sedative to make sure she slept for at least an hour. Meanwhile, she went to work altering Natsumi's memories and adding new ones to make Natsumi think that she had always been fake Seria's loyal servant.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Fake Seria smiles, glad to have been able to perform the mind alteration successfully and giving Natsumi another dose of sedative to make sure she slept for at least an hour. Meanwhile, she went to work altering Natsumi's memories and adding new ones to make Natsumi think that she had always been fake Seria's loyal servant.
...☫Natsumi just stayed asleep☫...

John began to walk around the school grounds, still bored as hell. He decided to climb up onto the roof, and sat on the edge, sighing. "Fucking hell..."

Elizabeth silently walked up to the school's roof in a disoriented haze, stumbling around as if she hadn't walked in days.

John still looked onto the scenery, not noticing anyone for a small period of time. He turned his head around, seeing... Was it...

AriaTheWatcher said:
Elizabeth silently walked up to the school's roof in a disoriented haze, stumbling around as if she hadn't walked in days.

Arty said:
John still looked onto the scenery, not noticing anyone for a small period of time. He turned his head around, seeing... Was it...
Elizabeth stumbled around the rooftop aimlessly, seeming confused.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Natsumi soon woke up and rubbing her head a bit☫...
Fake Seria suddenly reappears in the room with Natsumi.

"

AriaTheWatcher said:
He didn't recognize who it was, but simply walked towards her, a little cautious. "Are you okay?"

AriaTheWatcher said:
...☫Natsumi groaned before she fell back asleep☫...

Arty said:
"
He didn't recognize who it was, but simply walked towards her, a little cautious. "Are you okay?"
Elizabeth stared at the person talking to her a moment, taking a step towards him before collapsing.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Natsumi groaned before she fell back asleep☫...
Fake Seria sighs, rolling here eyes. "And here I was thinking that she'd woken up early."

AriaTheWatcher said:
Elizabeth stared at the person talking to her a moment, taking a step towards him before collapsing.
Fake Seria sighs, rolling here eyes. "And here I was thinking that she'd woken up early."
...☫Natsumi soon began to toss and turn in her sleep, her tail waving a bit☫...

AriaTheWatcher said:
John, barely caught her, groaning with the effort (He isn't too strong...). "Didn't

even talk and you just fell over... goddamn it..."

Last edited by a moderator:
HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Natsumi soon began to toss and turn in her sleep, her tail waving a bit☫...
Fake Seria stared silently at Natsumi, waiting for her to wake up.

Arty said:
John, barely caught her, groaning with the effort (He isn't too strong...). "Didn't
even talk and you just fell over... goddamn it..."
Elizabeth was still conscious, but couldn't move.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back