• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Wow~ Everything looks nice doesn't it?''
"Yeah...." She said in surprise

Nevermore said:
Crow looked at the black cigarette thing and with half reluctance took it,
"What is this? some kinda e-cig or something?"
"Nope. Just take it. No one will notice it." She said to him

Roman said:
"You seem... Very excited." Luke said as he came to a stop at a light. "I'm guessing this is something you really wanted?" He asked looking over at at Rena as he waited for the light to turn green again.
"I never thought I'd get the chance to have a child." She said softly

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Me? I am your mistress. You belong to me. I own you."
''I don't remember...any of that...''

...☫She replied. It seemed she had lost the part of her memory about the fake. She remembers all her actions up until the whole mind alter. But she can't figure out who this person is standing before her☫...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Yeah...." She said in surprise

[/QUOTE]
''Maybe we could...buy something cool here sometime?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''I don't remember...any of that...''
...☫She replied. It seemed she had lost the part of her memory about the fake. She remembers all her actions up until the whole mind alter. But she can't figure out who this person is standing before her☫...
Fake Seria sighs. "One moment, I'll repair your memories." Fake Seria says, altering Natsumi's mind and implanting false memories of Natsumi having pledged her never-ending loyalty to Fake Seria, as well as redoing the process of forcing Natsumi to obey any order that Fake Seria (or actual Seria) gave her and acting as a loyal servant. Just in case.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I never thought I'd get the chance to have a child." She said softly

[/QUOTE]
"Really? You're a very beautiful woman, Rena. I doubt you'd live your entire life without a family of your own." Like said with a smile. "No matter what you are, or how you act towards someone, there's always someone who likes that kind of stuff... Like me for example. I love you."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Yeah...." She said in surprise

[/QUOTE]
Crow sighed and shrugged before sticking the black cigarette in his mouth and pulling out his lighter before trying to strike the flint and light the black cigarette.

Silvercat said:
"Alright" Sylvia said as she took a small bite out of the pizza. this kind of pizza was her favorite.
Arrow Finished her two cheese Pizzas and was starting on her third when they walked in front of the Swimming wear center of the mall

"And here we are! The place where dreams go horrible and everyone dies by zombies!! uh....Or where you get swim stuff so you can swim away from zombies!"

Thana smiled as she played with Akuren in the school yard on a blanket in the grass. Baby toys strewn about the blanket as she played with Akuren and the toys happily. Then a ball rolled away into a bush and thana sighed before getting up. "Stay there Akuren." She said to him as she went to find the ball

@Slaxt

Roman said:
"Really? You're a very beautiful woman, Rena. I doubt you'd live your entire life without a family of your own." Like said with a smile. "No matter what you are, or how you act towards someone, there's always someone who likes that kind of stuff... Like me for example. I love you."
"Well yeah but before you I never thought any one would love my kind." She said with a giggle as she leaned over and kissed his cheek

Nevermore said:
Crow sighed and shrugged before sticking the black cigarette in his mouth and pulling out his lighter before trying to strike the flint and light the black cigarette.
When he did that a red flame sparked at the tip then a pitch black smoke came from it but no one seemed to notice it

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Yeah." Mitsu said as she kept looking around in awe

[/QUOTE]
''Hmmm...So how's your sis doing? Oh, we should probably invite her too.''

Daniel reaving]Thana smiled as she played with Akuren in the school yard on a blanket in the grass. Baby toys strewn about the blanket as she played with Akuren and the toys happily. Then a ball rolled away into a bush and thana sighed before getting up. "Stay there Akuren." She said to him as she went to find the ball [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11436-slaxt/ said:
@Slaxt[/URL]

"Well yeah but before you I never thought any one would love my kind." She said with a giggle as she leaned over and kissed his cheek
Luke.blushed lightly and looked towards the traffic light. Once it turned green, he put his foot on the gas and they were moving towards their destination once again, "Well everyone is going to find love eventually."

AriaTheWatcher said:
Fake Seria sighs. "One moment, I'll repair your memories." Fake Seria says, altering Natsumi's mind and implanting false memories of Natsumi having pledged her never-ending loyalty to Fake Seria, as well as redoing the process of forcing Natsumi to obey any order that Fake Seria (or actual Seria) gave her and acting as a loyal servant. Just in case.
''....How do I know these memories aren't false...?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Hmmm...So how's your sis doing? Oh, we should probably invite her too.''
"Yeah we should invite her!" She said happily

Roman said:
Luke.blushed lightly and looked towards the traffic light. Once it turned green, he put his foot on the gas and they were moving towards their destination once again, "Well everyone is going to find love eventually."
"Yeah." She said softly to her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]When he did that a red flame sparked at the tip then a pitch black smoke came from it but no one seemed to notice it

[/QUOTE]
Crow sighed and caused the smoke to coil around him before speaking,

"You know, you have just given me an incredibly dangerous weapon right?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Yeah we should invite her!" She said happily

[/QUOTE]
"The place where we're getting the cake isn't too far from here... So we're almost there. Wanna pick something up on the way back home?" Luke asked.

Nevermore said:
Crow sighed and caused the smoke to coil around him before speaking,
"You know, you have just given me an incredibly dangerous weapon right?"
"Smoke mixed with darkness? Yup." She said happily

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Yeah we should invite her!" She said happily

[/QUOTE]
''Yeah...how's your baby brother doin? He aging well?''

Daniel reaving]Thana smiled as she played with Akuren in the school yard on a blanket in the grass. Baby toys strewn about the blanket as she played with Akuren and the toys happily. Then a ball rolled away into a bush and thana sighed before getting up. "Stay there Akuren." She said to him as she went to find the ball [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11436-slaxt/ said:
@Slaxt[/URL]
Akuren watched as his mother went away to grab his ball that rolled away into a bush. He suddenly sees a butterfly fly all around his face, He watches it astonished by it's beautiful colors. Suddenly the butterfly starts slowly flying away, Akuren slowly started to follow the butterfly. Moments later he was out of sight from the spot his mother had told him to stay.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Sure!" SHe said happily

[/QUOTE]
"Okay, what should we stop for? There should be some fast-food places around... Or we can get something sweet... Like ice cream.."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back