• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
''What about Elizabeth...?''
"...Elizabeth is to remain unharmed by me unless she gets in the way of my plans. She is a necessary balancing force, especially with the current existence of a second Haiiro."

Silvercat said:
"I'll take a 3 meat pizza" She answered cheerfully.
Arrow ordered it and within minutes it appeared fresh and steaming on a Plate for them "Ok! Lets go shopping!!"

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She giggled and nodded to her happily as she left the park and started down the side walk twoards the shopping district

[/QUOTE]
...♱Neo just clung to Mitsu as some people looked at them a bit weirdly. Though it kinda looked a little normal♱...

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...Elizabeth is to remain unharmed by me unless she gets in the way of my plans. She is a necessary balancing force, especially with the current existence of a second Haiiro."
''I-I see..''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Think any one will want to come with us?" She asked her

[/QUOTE]
''Hmmm...maybe we could bring Mika....Anyone else you have in mind?''

kk1243 said:
Arrow ordered it and within minutes it appeared fresh and steaming on a Plate for them "Ok! Lets go shopping!!"
"Alright" Sylvia said as she took a small bite out of the pizza. this kind of pizza was her favorite.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Good." She said with a smile as she started to walk faster with him
"Wanna go to dinner?" She asked her softly

[/QUOTE]
"Any particular horror movie you were thinking of?"

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Hmm? A cat? Nice and simple choice. I can roll with that. Now, head to my genetic experimentation lab and meet me outside the door."
''Y-Yes mistress...''

...☫She said before she went to the lab still a bit fearful☫...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Y-Yes mistress...''
...☫She said before she went to the lab still a bit fearful☫...
Fake Seria suddenly appears inside the lab, quickly readying the genetic alteration chamber before appearing outside the lab, right next to Natsumi. "Ready?"

JJKab said:
"Nai... We.... We were broke apart for... A month, if your calculations are somewhat correct... I just wanted to... Wear something special, since this'll be our first date... And.... I... I missed you eo much" Fricka exclaimed softly, sitting down by Nai, looking into his eyes sincerely.
"I... I know it's probably dumb from your point of view, but... From mine it's.... " She stopped, thinking about the words.

".... great... to have you by me again... And I want to truly celebrate that" She said, laying her hand on Nai's.
Nai smiled at Fricka and kissed her for a brief moment when she touched his hand. "It was a month." He said softly. "And... I totally understand why you wanted to wear that dress for something small like this... I'm glad to be back at your side also."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Sure!" She said happily

[/QUOTE]
''Hmmm...maybe we could invite your parents? Y'know, Yuki and Shira?''

AriaTheWatcher said:
Fake Seria suddenly appears inside the lab, quickly readying the genetic alteration chamber before appearing outside the lab, right next to Natsumi. "Ready?"
''U-Uhm...sure..''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''U-Uhm...sure..''
Fake Seria leads Natsumi to the genetic infusion chamber and slightly nudges her in, shutting the door to it behind Natsumi. "Alright, this will be extremely painful, and you will likely develop cat-like physical traits and alterations." Fake Seria says, fiddling with a control panel.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Fake Seria leads Natsumi to the genetic infusion chamber and slightly nudges her in, shutting the door to it behind Natsumi. "Alright, this will be extremely painful, and you will likely develop cat-like physical traits and alterations." Fake Seria says, fiddling with a control panel.
...☫Natsumi looked scared for her life right now. Though she was still obedient to her mistress☫...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Natsumi looked scared for her life right now. Though she was still obedient to her mistress☫...
The Fake Seria turns on the chamber, causing a fairly loud whirring noise. She then starts the experiment, altering Natsumi's genetic structure to be mixed with that of a cat. It would be a quite painful and disorienting process, and would likely take a while, so fake Seria walks away from the chamber.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](Good good xD )
Rune giggled and kissed his cheek before she sat normally I'm her seat

[/QUOTE]
Luke smiled at Rena, "So... Remember how we were talking about kids earlier?" He asked in a softer tone than usual.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back