• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She looked at him then looked away and pouted. "I want some one to hang out with." She said to him bluntly

[/QUOTE]
Crow sighed and blew out another cloud of smoke before nudging the vegetablized boy on the ground

"Fine, but I'm pretty sure if keep "Eating" people, they're not going to want to hang out with you..."

Nevermore said:
Crow sighed and blew out another cloud of smoke before nudging the vegetablized boy on the ground
"Fine, but I'm pretty sure if keep "Eating" people, they're not going to want to hang out with you..."
"He was an ass. To filled with fear." She said to him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"He was an ass. To filled with fear." She said to him

[/QUOTE]
Crow sighed annoyance.

"that's like the argument that I need to smoke to use my powers. The cigarettes are still going to kill me in the next 2 years, yet I still smoke them anyway. You know how its going to end, but you still do it anyway."

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱They soon teleported to the city, in an area of a park that wasn't noticeable♱...
"Hmmm what to do?" She asked her

Nevermore said:
Crow sighed annoyance.
"that's like the argument that I need to smoke to use my powers. The cigarettes are still going to kill me in the next 2 years, yet I still smoke them anyway. You know how its going to end, but you still do it anyway."
"Difference is that as long as there is fear and darkness in the world I will be here. Plus in kinda the dragon lord of death so...... It's a little complicated dont ask." She said to him

tumblr_ne13on778O1si6zpqo1_500.gif

Klef contently sat in their chair as the lesson was finishing up. Several hours had already flown by and it was only a minutes of seconds before the dismissal bell would ring. Their amber eyes steadily focused on the clock that hung above the teacher's head. The clock made a rhythmic ticking that captivating enough for Klef to ignore the remainder of the lesson. It wasn't like this lesson was really important anyways since this was only the first day and you would think the teacher would not wait until the last moment to teach the most important part of the lesson. Boy, was Klef going to be very wrong about that, but now is not the time to elaborate on the lesson was actually on when the future can show it instead. When the bell finally rung, Klef didn't bother to chat with their classmates like they usually did at the end of class, not because they were in a bad mood or disliked their new friends, they just had a place to be and needed to be there as fast as possible.

Apparently, Klef was not the only one in a rush; almost the entire class spilled out of the room. Klef rushed out of the doors as well, slinging their bag over their shoulder and giving a quick wave to the remainder of the classmates. The classroom was not too far away from the main entrance of the school compared to most so the walk to the meeting spot would not take very long. Klef walked through the hallways, taking a few twists and turns before arriving at the main entrance. They sat patiently on a step, awaiting Nova's arrival.

(This is a repost lol, I totally forgot to tag you the first time. Sorry for the wait!)

(Edit: still managed to forget to tag you
@TheDragoon XP)

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Hmmm what to do?" She asked her
"Difference is that as long as there is fear and darkness in the world I will be here. Plus in kinda the dragon lord of death so...... It's a little complicated dont ask." She said to him

[/QUOTE]
Crow sighed while smoking his cigarette, "Obviously... well what do you want to do then?"

Nevermore said:
Crow sighed while smoking his cigarette, "Obviously... well what do you want to do then?"
"Hang out with some one. Do something normal." She said to him as she grabe his wrist and started pulling him out of the room

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Hang out with some one. Do something normal." She said to him as she grabe his wrist and started pulling him out of the room

[/QUOTE]
Crow sighed as he allowed himself to be pulled along,

"well you obviously have some idea as to what you want to do, so where are we going little miss?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Not that I know of...She seems strong in both during combat.''
"Well, while you are incorrect, it's obvious why. You didn't take into account that Cinder's weakness lies in Seria. You are telling the truth though, since you didn't know of her weaknesses."

Nona said:

~*Mizuki Notaro*~

tumblr_nj8uj9olw11rjn69vo1_500.gif

Mizuki smile grew a little when he said she could sit "Thank you~" she said taking a seat beside him about to introduce herself. Though it seemed as though a rain shower was starting. Great. Just as she had sat down too. That was a shame really, the thought of playing music outside today was nice. She looked curiously to Kansuke as she noticed that he was the only one continuing like the rain wasn't even happening. Listening to the song he was playing and looking around as the rain calmed again, it almost seemed as though he caused the weather to change. Blinking a few tines as the class continued she drummed her finger on the edge of her harp, not yet playing it. Making a second attempt to introduce herself to the boy her name was called. "Here" she called firstly before looking back to the boy "Well, there it is. Mizuki Notaro" she said smiling as she looked at the boy that seemed weirdly familiar to her. "May I ask yours?"

Extra Info

School courtyard

Talking with Kansuke

Mood:

Curious

Objective:

Introduce herself

Interacting with:

Kansuke

Tags:

gBCMXR6.png

tumblr_lwmz29hRlU1r6waswo1_500.gif

Kansuke had glanced up at Mizuki as he played his song, noticing the confusion on her face. Ah yes, that was to be expected. Normally when it rains, people usually run and find shelter, not pull out their instrument and start playing music. Well, some people might, and he was definitely one of those some people. It just went along his lines of thinking of: I don't want class to end. Is there anything I can do about it? Yes there is. I'm going to do that. So naturally it lead to him playing the Song of Storms, an upbeat tune that can either induce or remove a rainstorm. For moments like these, it's pretty handy to know songs for even the little things. He nodded to the teacher as they went back to their spot outside where class was being held, already knowing that this was going to be a good class.

He could tell that the girl was about to introduce herself, when she suddenly turned to address someone who was not himself. He paused for a moment in confusion before realizing that she was answering the teacher, who had resumed roll call. As Mizuki turned back toward himself, he could still hear the teacher calling off names and various students answering that they were here. As much as Kansuke liked to relax, he couldn't deny that he liked the liveliness of the school. Upon Mizuki's answer, Kansuke smiled at her, making a mental note to remember her name. "Mizuki... that's a nice name. My name is Kansuke Alchaeon. It's nice to officially meet you." A part of him wondered if he should extend a hand for a shake, but ultimately decided against it, as both of them were holding instruments that would make actually doing the handshake kind of awkward. Having to put down his ocarina, shift his body so he wouldn't fall over if he extended a hand, then Mizuki would have to put her harp down and do the same. He didn't want to make the situation any more difficult for her, so he was content with just a smile. "Funny, we seem to keep running into each other because of our instruments. Must be fate or something~" Kansuke chuckled, knowing his fair share about being ushered into situations by fate. Ah well, at least she was nice and pleasant to look at.

no slide
no slide

Silvercat said:
M-maybe something not so expensive"
Arrow laughed "Ah okay Hm... what do you want?" As she said this she slapped down a hundred dollar bill and ordered herself two cheese pizza's and one goat cheese and tomato pizza slice "Order what ever you want, I'll pay this time " she said with a smile as she bit into her steaming cheese pizza while holding onto her other ones in a plastic bag for later

Nevermore said:
Crow sighed as he allowed himself to be pulled along,
"well you obviously have some idea as to what you want to do, so where are we going little miss?"
"I'm not a kid." She grumbled at hi before speaking up. "Movies?" She asked

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I'm not a kid." She grumbled at hi before speaking up. "Movies?" She asked

[/QUOTE]
Crow snickered slightly,

"Sorry its an old habit. Sure, the movies sound fine as long as it's not a western."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Hmmm what to do?" She asked her

[/QUOTE]
''Let's just walk around I guess~ I heard some new buildings were built. And building remodeling.''

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Well, while you are incorrect, it's obvious why. You didn't take into account that Cinder's weakness lies in Seria. You are telling the truth though, since you didn't know of her weaknesses."
''I...see....''

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Neo soon began walking around with Mitsu happily♱...
Mitsu smiled as she walked with her before smirking then moving quickly infront of neo with her back to neo so she would run into mitsu a back then grabbing her legs and lifting neo up so she was giving neo a piggy back

Users who are viewing this thread

Back