• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
''...What is it?''
"Nothing major, just a few questions about yourself and one or two questions about Cinder. I already know the answer to said questions, but I'm still going to ask anyway. Think of it as a test to see if you will tell the truth."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Nothing major, just a few questions about yourself and one or two questions about Cinder. I already know the answer to said questions, but I'm still going to ask anyway. Think of it as a test to see if you will tell the truth."
''Okay.''

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Ok, first question, and this one's about Cinder. Does she have any easily exploitable mental or physical weaknesses."
''Not that I know of...She seems strong in both during combat.''

Nevermore said:
Crow sighed and flitted across the room through the smokey haze where he showed a solemn smile,
"Sorry, I'm not the fun one. Never was. I'm the one who fixes the others' fuck ups. I protect them. You could imagine me as the over protective parent. Also if you were trying to be flirtatious there, then try living with a succubus for 12 or so years then come back."
She pouted and crosse her arms as she gave a glare. "Talk about being an ass. God a girl can't have any fun any more with out a guy being an ass to her." She said as she frowned some more feeling hurt by his words

Roman said:

[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]

Cecil Patel

~ Humble and Sweet

"Yes! Now we can have a whole day to ourselves! As much as I'd love to work right now, my private life with you needs time too." Cecil said, smiling at Maya. "After all, you and work aren't on the same level. You come first." He added as he stood up, removing his scarf from around Maya's neck and putting it back on. "I was hoping we could go throigh the park... Like we used to."

More Info

Apartment: Bedroom

Mood:

Happy

Get Maya out of bed

Objective:

Go on a nice date with Maya

Interacting with: Maya

Tags: @Nona

Luke lightly chuckled and looked at Rena. "You do know you can't hug me while I drive?" He asked smiling at her. "When we get home, we can hug and snuggle or whatever you want to do, however long you want to." He said, chuckling more, as he started the car.

Hayate's eyes widened as the statue appeared. The last thing he wanted to see was a hideous statue before he died. He grit his teeth before the pain of having the nine-tails extracted from him caused a massive amount of pain. He began to yell out in pain, knowing no one could hear his cries for help. Not too long after, Kuruma was gone and Hayate... Well he was gone too. The extraction had killed him, but he did leave some words for Masahi in his dying breath, "You will be dealt with... Trust me."
(Why would you kill hayate)

"Come on your a good enough driver." She said to him happily

Arty said:
He groaned, having made a huge mistake. "I-I'm so sorry!!!" ((Okay, see ya!)) "I didn't know!!!"
Silvercat said:
Sylvia looked around dazed for a moment "Whoah...still got to get used to that"
Oras finished her change ( with clothes ) and looked up at him "Yah I could tell...." she said in a flat voice as she got up and dusted herself off "Um...Its kinda my fault anyways....A shapeshifter usally has some way of letting the peole below or above them know that they are special and not to be killed....I just haven't learned it yet..."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arrow laughed as she grabbed onto Sylvias Hand and hoisted her up "Well its going to be kinda bumpy for the next time we do it, Every time I open one I lose quite a bit of my energy and the portal gets shakier the less energy I have... and my landing is horrible " she said this with a chuckle "OK lets go get you a swimming suit and some pizza!!"

kk1243 said:
Oras finished her change ( with clothes ) and looked up at him "Yah I could tell...." she said in a flat voice as she got up and dusted herself off "Um...Its kinda my fault anyways....A shapeshifter usally has some way of letting the peole below or above them know that they are special and not to be killed....I just haven't learned it yet..."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arrow laughed as she grabbed onto Sylvias Hand and hoisted her up "Well its going to be kinda bumpy for the next time we do it, Every time I open one I lose quite a bit of my energy and the portal gets shakier the less energy I have... and my landing is horrible " she said this with a chuckle "OK lets go get you a swimming suit and some pizza!!"
Sylvia smiled and followed along with Arrow.

"S-so would it be odd of me to say this is my first time at a mall?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](Explore the city)

[/QUOTE] (thanks)
...♱Neo soon got up and gave out her hand to Mitsu and smiled more♱...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Mitsu smiled back and took her hand as she got up happily

[/QUOTE]
...♱They soon teleported to the city, in an area of a park that wasn't noticeable♱...

JJKab said:
"Because you let me" Lena exclaimed, giggling, as she laid her hands on Shuu's waist, beginning to tickle him. She didn't knew if he had ticklies, so she decided to test it.
Shuu yelped and burst into fits of laughter. "S-Stop! N-N-Noooooo! I'm very ticklish!" He said as he squirmed with joy.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu yelped and burst into fits of laughter. "S-Stop! N-N-Noooooo! I'm very ticklish!" He said as he squirmed with joy.
Lena began laughing, as she kept on tickling Shuu, sitting on his knees, blocking him from standing up.

"You're down now!" She exclaimed, with a mischevious smile

Silvercat said:
Sylvia smiled and followed along with Arrow.
"S-so would it be odd of me to say this is my first time at a mall?"
Arrow Glanced at and smiled "Nah, Is it weird to say that You are the first person I've talked to in three years? " they where in front of the pizza stall in the mall "OH pizza! Come on! what falvour? type? how about peanut butter and turkey pizza!!"

Last edited by a moderator:
kk1243 said:
Arrow Glanced at and smiled "Nah, Is it weird to say that You are the first person I've talked to in three years? " they where in front of the pizza stall in the mall "OH pizza! Come on! what falvour? type? how about peanut butter and turkey pizza!!"
Sylvia chuckled "Peanu tbutter and Turkey pizza? sounds...interesting"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](Why would you kill hayate)

[/QUOTE]
((If ye hav' a problem, then I can tag you in my next Masahi post as he return's Hayate's body to Thana's realm))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She pouted and crosse her arms as she gave a glare. "Talk about being an ass. God a girl can't have any fun any more with out a guy being an ass to her." She said as she frowned some more feeling hurt by his words

[/QUOTE]
Crow sighed, and appeared in front of her,

"Alright, then what do you want me to do? You obviously must have some idea as to what you want."

Silvercat said:
Sylvia chuckled "Peanu tbutter and Turkey pizza? sounds...interesting"
Arrow laughed "Its only 12.58 per slice! whoo it must be good! should we get it? or maybe something that won't kill us...." She looked at the menue

"

kk1243 said:
Arrow laughed "Its only 12.58 per slice! whoo it must be good! should we get it? or maybe something that won't kill us...." She looked at the menue
M-maybe something not so expensive"

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]((If ye hav' a problem, then I can tag you in my next Masahi post as he return's Hayate's body to Thana's realm))

[/QUOTE]
(Oh whew xD I thought he was gone forever. Please do?

Nevermore said:
Crow sighed, and appeared in front of her,
"Alright, then what do you want me to do? You obviously must have some idea as to what you want."
She looked at him then looked away and pouted. "I want some one to hang out with." She said to him bluntly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back