• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

JJKab said:
"Just.... Just like that... So we can talk, and....." Fricka exclaimed, sighing at the end of her sentence
"Nai... Did you... Remember anything from when you were cursed with that spell?" She asked
Nai looked away from Fricka, sighing lightly. "Yeah... I do.. I didn't want to think about it because most of it was you being sad. I don't know why I can remember that stuff... But I can." He said softly.

JJKab said:
Lena,s eyes widened a bit, once she heard about actual Shuu's age.
"W-What? You're... Th--thousands of y---years old?" She asked, beginning to blush herself.
Shuu laughed. "I'm a sun god... I've been around for a LONG time. The only person I have ever loved is you though Lena. After all." He said as he winked at her. "I can't die by aging. I'm also incredibly powerful." He snickered. "This is just the form that I like best."

Roman said:
Nai looked away from Fricka, sighing lightly. "Yeah... I do.. I didn't want to think about it because most of it was you being sad. I don't know why I can remember that stuff... But I can." He said softly.
Fricka looked at Nai as he spoke, a sad frown forming on her lips.

"At.... At least you changed..... You were changed back" She said,leaning her head on Nai's shoulder.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu laughed. "I'm a sun god... I've been around for a LONG time. The only person I have ever loved is you though Lena. After all." He said as he winked at her. "I can't die by aging. I'm also incredibly powerful." He snickered. "This is just the form that I like best."
"Oh.... O-okay.... I sh-should,ve expected this... Since I saw your abilities" Lena said with a shy giggle, as they walked.

"So... What is our destination?" She asked, just to be sure.

JJKab said:
Fricka looked at Nai as he spoke, a sad frown forming on her lips.
"At.... At least you changed..... You were changed back" She said,leaning her head on Nai's shoulder.
"Thanks to you nd my father." Nai said with a soft smile. Nai then bit his apple once more and used his magic to disappear and he wrapped his arm around her. "I won't let it happen again..."

JJKab said:
"Oh.... O-okay.... I sh-should,ve expected this... Since I saw your abilities" Lena said with a shy giggle, as they walked.
"So... What is our destination?" She asked, just to be sure.
Shuu looked down, his face going serious. He was honestly worried. "Does... It bug you? How old I am?" He asked. "Does it bug you that you may die one day and I may never get to see you again?"

Roman said:
"Thanks to you nd my father." Nai said with a soft smile. Nai then bit his apple once more and used his magic to disappear and he wrapped his arm around her. "I won't let it happen again..."
Fricka sighed, looking into Nai,s eyes, a small smile appearing on her lips.

"Nai.... Can you tell me..... How.... It... Can you remember what were you doing just before you turned into younger self... You went to talk to that familly, but..." She nudged herself closer to Nai, wapping both her hands around Nai's waist, hugging him lightly.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu looked down, his face going serious. He was honestly worried. "Does... It bug you? How old I am?" He asked. "Does it bug you that you may die one day and I may never get to see you again?"
"I.... I know, Shuuie... You're worried that I might die s--someday.... And I get that... It's natural cycle of life..." Lena said softly, putting her two fingers on his chin, gently cupping it and lifting it up so he was looking at her.

"But untill then.... It's a lot of time.... And I'm not going to get in a fight anytime aoon" She said, smiling, tilting her head lightly.

JJKab said:
Fricka sighed, looking into Nai,s eyes, a small smile appearing on her lips.
"Nai.... Can you tell me..... How.... It... Can you remember what were you doing just before you turned into younger self... You went to talk to that familly, but..." She nudged herself closer to Nai, wapping both her hands around Nai's waist, hugging him lightly.
"Trap." Nai said, smiling at Fricka. "It was never a meeting they arranged. They wanted to get a few of us in the room. The few with an actual say and when they did, they tried taking us all out... Luckily for us, Taylor is skilled in both guns and magic so they didn't know what to do when he was shooting people."

JJKab said:
"I.... I know, Shuuie... You're worried that I might die s--someday.... And I get that... It's natural cycle of life..." Lena said softly, putting her two fingers on his chin, gently cupping it and lifting it up so he was looking at her.
"But untill then.... It's a lot of time.... And I'm not going to get in a fight anytime aoon" She said, smiling, tilting her head lightly.
Shuu looked at her, as if trying to find something then... He just stared at her in amazement. He then started crying. "G-Geez... You don't know how much I REALLY worry." He said with a sigh as he smiled lightly. "A-Anyway, we should be getting to the park."

TheDragoon said:
Shuu looked at her, as if trying to find something then... He just stared at her in amazement. He then started crying. "G-Geez... You don't know how much I REALLY worry." He said with a sigh as he smiled lightly. "A-Anyway, we should be getting to the park."
Len laughed gently, wiping the tears with her free hand.

"You lil' crybaby" She exclaimed softly, kissing Shuu's cheek, before slowly walking alongside him towards the park.

Roman said:
"Trap." Nai said, smiling at Fricka. "It was never a meeting they arranged. They wanted to get a few of us in the room. The few with an actual say and when they did, they tried taking us all out... Luckily for us, Taylor is skilled in both guns and magic so they didn't know what to do when he was shooting people."
"Thank God for him" Fricka said softly, smiling lightly.

"So... What do you wanna do now? Do you wanna go somewhere or... M-maybe wanna see my dress actually on me? I need to see if it fits me well enough to put it on me." She exclaimed, small blush forming on her cheeks.

JJKab said:
Len laughed gently, wiping the tears with her free hand.
"You lil' crybaby" She exclaimed softly, kissing Shuu's cheek, before slowly walking alongside him towards the park.
Shuu smiled, now feeling like he had new and invigorated strength now. He walked into the park with Lena by his side, looking for a place to relax immediately. "So what do you want to do? Just find a place to lie down?" He asked her.

Silvercat said:
(I don't think you have to have one for them :D )
Sylvia shyly smiled and quietly said hello. When she heard the words demon hunter though she grew a little pale and gave a small gulp.
Arrow groaned "Geez, Dad you know that I am only a bounty hunter right now.... " She called to one of her Anubis dogs that was carrying her purse and wuickly checked it and then summoned a portal "Weellllp We have to go now so see you guys later" as she said this she grabbed PoshPosh ( Well PoshPosh grabbed onto Syvlia and Arrow grabbed Sylvia ) and then jumped inside of it... Landing inside the girls bathroom of a large mall

TheDragoon said:
Shuu smiled, now feeling like he had new and invigorated strength now. He walked into the park with Lena by his side, looking for a place to relax immediately. "So what do you want to do? Just find a place to lie down?" He asked her.
"Sure. I feel like LAZying down" Lena joked, giggling, as they made their way towards a pretty high tree. She lied down under it, leaning on it, as she waited for Shuu to join her.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Fake Seria opens the door slightly and peeks in before quickly shutting it. "I will likely be experimenting on you during your time here, so I think I'll show you the different labs first." Fake Seria says, walking around her facility and showing Natsumi all of her different laboratories one by one.
...☫Natsumi was just following the fake as she pointed out stuff☫...

JJKab said:
"Thank God for him" Fricka said softly, smiling lightly.
"So... What do you wanna do now? Do you wanna go somewhere or... M-maybe wanna see my dress actually on me? I need to see if it fits me well enough to put it on me." She exclaimed, small blush forming on her cheeks.
Nai grabbed his phone off of the nightstand before putting it back down. "We still have someime left. I guess you can show me the dress... I wouldn't mind taking a peek at it now."

JJKab said:
"Sure. I feel like LAZying down" Lena joked, giggling, as they made their way towards a pretty high tree. She lied down under it, leaning on it, as she waited for Shuu to join her.
Shuu went and joined her of course and looked her over before deciding to start asking her questions. "Well, since this is a date I might as well get to know you even more." He said. "What's your favorite thing to do in the park?" He asked with a smile.

kk1243 said:
( Geez I am super sorry! For some reason your post didn't show up for me :/ I had to scroll through here and check before I saw it )
Oras Looked down and saw a boy picking up a bow and pointing it at her , She immeditalty dived towards him while moving back and forth to make it hard to hit her * If he see's my eyes He might realize that I am a shapeshifter....*
He stopped aiming, the agility of the bird too much for him to handle. He was never a bow person...

Arty said:
John looked up, a bit startled by... how did a damn bird get in here... He remained puzzled for a little bit, and smiled, picking up a bow. If it's just a bird... Looks like a good target too...
( Geez I am super sorry! For some reason your post didn't show up for me :/ I had to scroll through here and check before I saw it )

Oras Looked down and saw a boy picking up a bow and pointing it at her , She immeditalty dived towards him while moving back and forth to make it hard to hit her * If he see's my eyes He might realize that I am a shapeshifter....*

Arty said:
He stopped aiming, the agility of the bird too much for him to handle. He was never a bow person...
Oras Swooped down at top speed, She managed to soften the blow of her landing on him slightly....but hey he deserved to be knocked down a bit! He had been trying to shoot her and she looked like quite a rare and amzing hawk....sorta anyways

She Glared at him while sitting on his shoulder with her talons slightly pinching his skin because of her grip.

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman said:
Nai grabbed his phone off of the nightstand before putting it back down. "We still have someime left. I guess you can show me the dress... I wouldn't mind taking a peek at it now."
"A-Alright. I'll go change right now" Fricka exclaimed, smiling a bit, as she stood up on the floor, and went to the bathroom. She had her dress hanging on the cloth rack, ready to be put on. It was a red dress without sleeves, with short skirt, and a small V-cut. She began taking it off of the rack and putting it on, humming.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu went and joined her of course and looked her over before deciding to start asking her questions. "Well, since this is a date I might as well get to know you even more." He said. "What's your favorite thing to do in the park?" He asked with a smile.
"Run around... Lie down sometimes.. Enjoy the view.." Lena said, putting her hands behing her head, relaxing.

"And you?" She asked, looking at him.

JJKab said:
"Run around... Lie down sometimes.. Enjoy the view.." Lena said, putting her hands behing her head, relaxing.
"And you?" She asked, looking at him.
Shuu winked playfully at her. "I just lie around. What did you think I would do?" He laughed before looking to the side. "Well, I guess I'd get the occasional hot dog." He said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back