• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Sure.''
"Alright. This room right here, that you're in, is the guest bedroom. In other words the formerly least used room in the facility. Now, follow me." Fake Seria says, moving away from the doorway and heading down the hallway to the left.

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Alright. This room right here, that you're in, is the guest bedroom. In other words the formerly least used room in the facility. Now, follow me." Fake Seria says, moving away from the doorway and heading down the hallway to the left.
...☫Natsumi followed the fake as she looked around cluelessly☫...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Natsumi followed the fake as she looked around cluelessly☫...
Fake Seria walked down the hallway for a while until she reached another door. "This door on your left leads to the genetic experimentation laboratory."

AriaTheWatcher said:
Fake Seria walked down the hallway for a while until she reached another door. "This door on your left leads to the genetic experimentation laboratory."
...☫Natsumi just followed and looked at the stuff fake pointed out☫...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Natsumi just followed and looked at the stuff fake pointed out☫...
Fake Seria opens the door slightly and peeks in before quickly shutting it. "I will likely be experimenting on you during your time here, so I think I'll show you the different labs first." Fake Seria says, walking around her facility and showing Natsumi all of her different laboratories one by one.

Roman said:
Nai laughed lightly and kissed Fricka's cheek before taking another bite of his apple and chewing. "Maybe we can do something else for now. It's still early so the restaurants aren't open and it's definitely too early to oshopping."
Fricka nodded lightly, patting the emptt space on the

bedsheets next to her.

"Why don't you.... Lie down a bkt?" She asked, smiling sheepishly.

"H-Hey... Shut up" Chler exclaimed, blushing, yet giggling, looking slyly at Maiko. After a few moments, she laid down on top of her, hugging her, laying her heas on Maiko's chest.

rusticyawn said:

8mFdowC.png

maiko koyama

maiko couldn't help but laugh again, breathing deeply in light of all the laughter she'd just done from the tickling.
"pervert," she accuses jokingly, relaxing even further into the bed.

notes

character sheet: here!

tags: @JJKab

notes: none!

TheDragoon said:
Shuu kissed her back, getting lost in the moment before he snapped out of it and pulled back quick. "Hey! I said none of that until after the date!" He pouted as he was still red in the face. He then sighed and smiled lightly. "You sure are the seductive one..."
Lena was a bit suprised when Shuu pulled away, but laughed gently, once she heard his reasoning.

"What are we? 14, that we,re permitted to express love to each other? Especially on date?" She asked, grabbing his hand gently.

"But.... Alriiight..."

JJKab said:
Lena was a bit suprised when Shuu pulled away, but laughed gently, once she heard his reasoning.
"What are we? 14, that we,re permitted to express love to each other? Especially on date?" She asked, grabbing his hand gently.

"But.... Alriiight..."
Shuu sighed. "I know I know... I'm technically thousands of years old but I'd like to just talk rather than kiss ALL the time you know." He chuckled. "As nice as it is."

JJKab said:
Fricka nodded lightly, patting the emptt space on the
bedsheets next to her.

"Why don't you.... Lie down a bkt?" She asked, smiling sheepishly.
Nai hummed as he thought about Fricka's request. He then shrugged and took a bite of his apple before laying down. Nai swallows the apple and looked at Fricka, "Why am ai laying down?"

TheDragoon said:
Shuu sighed. "I know I know... I'm technically thousands of years old but I'd like to just talk rather than kiss ALL the time you know." He chuckled. "As nice as it is."
Lena,s eyes widened a bit, once she heard about actual Shuu's age.

"W-What? You're... Th--thousands of y---years old?" She asked, beginning to blush herself.

Roman said:
Nai hummed as he thought about Fricka's request. He then shrugged and took a bite of his apple before laying down. Nai swallows the apple and looked at Fricka, "Why am ai laying down?"
"Just.... Just like that... So we can talk, and....." Fricka exclaimed, sighing at the end of her sentence

"Nai... Did you... Remember anything from when you were cursed with that spell?" She asked

Users who are viewing this thread

Back