• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheDragoon said:
Shuu winked playfully at her. "I just lie around. What did you think I would do?" He laughed before looking to the side. "Well, I guess I'd get the occasional hot dog." He said.
Lena giggled, putting her hand over her mouth.

"You ARE pretty hot you know?" She exclaimed, leaning her head on Shuu's shoulder

kk1243 said:
Oras Swooped down at top speed, She managed to soften the blow of her landing on him slightly....but hey he deserved to be knocked down a bit! He had been trying to shoot her and she looked like quite a rare and amzing hawk....sorta anyways
She Glared at him while sitting on his shoulder with her talons slightly pinching his skin because of her grip.
"Agh!" John looked at it, and tried to grab it. "You're a smart one aren't you..."

JJKab said:
Lena giggled, putting her hand over her mouth.
"You ARE pretty hot you know?" She exclaimed, leaning her head on Shuu's shoulder
Shuu blushed and looked away a little. "W-Where did that come from?" He laughed nervously.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu blushed and looked away a little. "W-Where did that come from?" He laughed nervously.
"Last night" Lena said teasingly, turning to look into Shuu's eyes, smiling seductively.

JJKab said:
"Last night" Lena said teasingly, turning to look into Shuu's eyes, smiling seductively.
Shuu blushed a lot and tried to hide his face. He was actually acting kind of... Cute. "I-I-I-I was?" He mumbled as he felt like he was gonna pass out from all the blood rushing to his cheeks.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu blushed a lot and tried to hide his face. He was actually acting kind of... Cute. "I-I-I-I was?" He mumbled as he felt like he was gonna pass out from all the blood rushing to his cheeks.
"Mhm." Lena nodded, beginning to laugh as Shuu was blushing again.

"You lil idiot" She said softly, kissing his cheek.

JJKab said:
"Mhm." Lena nodded, beginning to laugh as Shuu was blushing again.
"You lil idiot" She said softly, kissing his cheek.
Shuu huffed lightly and sighed. "You meanie, why do you always have to tease me." He said, laughing with her.

Arty said:
"Agh!" John looked at it, and tried to grab it. "You're a smart one aren't you..."
Oras clicked her beak at him before taking off and grabbing the bow and arrow that was in front of him She then flew high in the sky and cirlced around him

kk1243 said:
Oras clicked her beak at him before taking off and grabbing the bow and arrow that was in front of him She then flew high in the sky and cirlced around him
"What the hell..." He simply looked up at it, confused. He didn't even try to resist having his bow taken away... "You're not a bird aren't you..."

TheDragoon said:
Shuu huffed lightly and sighed. "You meanie, why do you always have to tease me." He said, laughing with her.
"Because you let me" Lena exclaimed, giggling, as she laid her hands on Shuu's waist, beginning to tickle him. She didn't knew if he had ticklies, so she decided to test it.

Arty said:
"What the hell..." He simply looked up at it, confused. He didn't even try to resist having his bow taken away... "You're not a bird aren't you..."
Oras nodded as she landed in front of him * Finally he gets it..... now if only I would change back....* she snapped the bow in half while looking at him before suddenly starting to change back to her human form

( I am heading off to bed :) so ttyl, I get on around 5-6 am in pacific time )

kk1243 said:
Oras nodded as she landed in front of him * Finally he gets it..... now if only I would change back....* she snapped the bow in half while looking at him before suddenly starting to change back to her human form
( I am heading off to bed :) so ttyl, I get on around 5-6 am in pacific time )
He groaned, having made a huge mistake. "I-I'm so sorry!!!" ((Okay, see ya!)) "I didn't know!!!"

JJKab said:
"A-Alright. I'll go change right now" Fricka exclaimed, smiling a bit, as she stood up on the floor, and went to the bathroom. She had her dress hanging on the cloth rack, ready to be put on. It was a red dress without sleeves, with short skirt, and a small V-cut. She began taking it off of the rack and putting it on, humming.
Nai looked up at the ceiling for a moment before grabbing the small plate that held his apple pie. He then took a small piece and tasted it before nodding his head in approval. The pie didn't last long, and Nai just laid back down, waiting for Fricka to return.

Roman said:
Nai looked up at the ceiling for a moment before grabbing the small plate that held his apple pie. He then took a small piece and tasted it before nodding his head in approval. The pie didn't last long, and Nai just laid back down, waiting for Fricka to return.
Fricka, blushing, slowly entered the room Nai was in, her hand loosely holding her arm.

"H..... How do I l--l-lllok?" She asked, shyly looking at Nai. Even though he was her boyfriend, she still feot weird showing her new clothes off to him.

oie_transparent%209_zpsquw3ygnp.png

tumblr_mzdxymbj6f1rpglero2_500_zpsodmvqamn.gif

...♅Akira vanished from his office and appeared in the space that was previously occupied by Euphoria. He'd travelled to a small fragment that was left, which allowed him to appear. He held his hand out and spoke in the Euphorian language, a dark purple aura soon forming around him. A circle filled with ancient Euphorian sigils formed above Akira's outstretched arm and fell down to his feet as he finished talking♅...

ማጠንጠኛ ሰዓት.

116821878_2_zpsylrlb7mh.gif

...♅Suddenly, time began to rewind outside of The Existence, and with that, Euphoria began to reform. As the world was being fixed, explosions could bee seen from it's atmosphere. After time was restored before the point of the extinction event, Akira heard a voice♅...

...ΦRagnarok spoke over the communication system, his sword cutting through multiple ShuronsΦ...

You won't make it through the barrier in time!

...♅Akira shot through the barrier, shattering it upon contact. He continued to soar towards the ground, where his race was making their final stand. He made impact with the ground and created a shockwave, knocking the Shurons back and creating a small cloud of dust and debris around him. Purple sparks began to form around his fist as he stepped out of the dust and continued walking towards his enemy. He spoke♅...

It's time to end this.

tumblr_megepeus0g1qfc5fgo8_r1_400_zpsnr2evq66.gif

...☬Ariadne looked away from her opponent and saw her son, Akira standing on Euphorian soil. She spoke in surprise☬...

Imperius?

...ΦRagnarok watched Akira with a look of surprise, his eyes widening as he watched the barrier around Euphoria crack and shatterΦ...

He.. got through the barrier?! That should've been impossible, it was created specifically to keep him out. Sanctums! Follow Imperius' lead!

...ΦThe Shuron's morale had been dropped massively due to the appearance of Akira, so this made executing them easier. The Shurons began to evacuate the area, however were soon stopped by a large barrier blocking their path. Ragnarok restrained one of the Shurons who were trying to run away from him and placed his gun against his temple. He spoke one word before the Shuron's brain matter exploded from his head, a result of the gun's bulletΦ...

Ciao.

tumblr_nvct9cHqnq1tjrgk5o1_540.gif

...ΨKenji looked at Akira with a shocked expression, noting his sudden change of power composition. To him, he'd only been gone for a few moments, however to Akira, it'd been six hours. Kenji looked into Akira's eyes, and was truly frightened. Something was different. For once, Akira was serious. And angry. Kenji spoke to Ariadne and Ragnarok, but was ignored due to the surrounding chaosΨ...

Something's different with his eyes..

49461705_zps4idzspg4.jpg

...♅Akira shot towards a large cluster of Shurons, his piercing silver irises featuring a red tint of anger and blood-lust. He dodged multiple strikes and began tearing apart his enemies, using nothing but his bare hands. Only a few Shurons remained after the slaughter♅...

tumblr_mkuqp0Gpwi1snxvmpo1_400_zpsge1fnyxv.gif

...☬Ariadne grinned and spun around, shortly before she planted her fist into one of the Shuron's face, sending him into the ground. She then jumped into the second Shuron and planted her knee into his neck, causing a snapping sound to occur. She then slammed her foot into the Shuron's gut, causing him to smash against the ground violently☬...

tumblr_n0dctlo5rY1s02dsmo10_r1_500.gif

...ΨKenji raised his hands behind his head and allowed his fiery red aura to burn around him. He brought his arms to his sides and released the fire ball into a crowd of Shurons, causing them to burn to a crisp in an inferno of red fireΨ...

tumblr_nl0vla83iK1u1ks9qo3_500_zpsljomejl6.gif

...♅The Sanctums watched as Akira finished off the remaining Shurons, completely eliminating the remainder of the race. He turned around to face the Sanctums behind him, and took on a new form. His hair turned grey, and he manifested a black set of armour. His irises found five Sanctums that he'd never seen before. He spoke♅...

I haven't seen you before. Identify yourselves.

tumblr_nsdwdm0i8S1si5zsvo1_500_zps0iszignb.gif

...ΦRagnarok looked at the five Sanctums before him, a look of dread being evident on his face. He spoke to Akira and KenjiΦ...

They are the Sanctums who stared into eternity and lost their minds. I imprisoned them because Sanctums do not kill Sanctums unless it is truly necessary. They were on par with me, so I had to trick them into sealing themselves. Their names are Tyrael, Syphon, Michan, Suros and Fobos.

...Syphon grinned and manifested a black blade. He smirked and began twirling around his hand, talking as he did so. It seemed like he was explaining his sword. While he did this, he manipulated the Sanctums to drop to their knees and remain there, with the other four Sanctums pouring their power into the technique☄...

This is a sword I created. You see, I used to be the Sanctum who created weapons, that is, until Ragnarok put me in lock up, but I digress. This sword was specifically created for one sole purpose. To kill Sanctums, both in this reality, and the Throne World. Any Sanctum killed from this is gone forever, and only serves to feed it's power. Allow me to demonstrate.

...Syphon gripped a nearby Sanctum and stabbed his sword through his chest, causing the Sanctum's muscles below his skin to glow a burning red colour. The sound of thunder emitted from the blade as Syphon pulled it free from the Sanctum's wound. The Sanctum turned to dust☄...

See? Nothing left, not even their power signature. Of course, you may not believe me, so allow me to use it on the King of Sanctums, Imperius himself. I'm sure his power will feed it's hunger forever~ So.. Itadakimasu~

...Syphon vanished from his position and appeared infront of the helpless Akira, his sword moving in a motion that would surely cut through Akira's armour☄...

Don't feel like you've done something bad. It's my nature to kill Sanctums.

...☬Ariadne tried to break free from the five old Sanctums' power, yet it was useless. She shouted over and over as tears formed from her eyes☬...

No!

...♅Akira was unable to move, and as a result, was impaled by the sword. His muscles began to flash red, until a golden aura flickered around his body. Suddenly, the red light stopped. Akira began breathing heavily for a short moments, until he caught his breath♅...

...Syphon watched as the sword didn't do anything to Akira. He staggered back in surprise and released the sword, his eyes widening in horror as Akira laughed☄...

Wh-what the fuck is going on?!

...♅Akira simply stood up straight and spoke♅...

Datenshi.. Remove all of my power blocks..

...Datenshi frowned☄...

This is madness, you can't-!

Do it!

...Datenshi sighed and replied☄...

Okay..

...Datenshi released the entirety of Akira's mental blocks, granting Akira full, unrestricted access to his powers☄...

...♅Akira suddenly doubled over in pain as the full extent of his powers was released, with no more blocks preventing him accessing his powers. He spoke quietly as his irises began burning a blood red colour. He gripped the blade's handle and yanked it free from his chest, causing his blood to spray in an arc around his body♅...

እንዲቀሰቀስ..

vq4Xw2_zpsnjbaersv.gif

...♅Akira stumbled forward slightly, and raised his head so that he was looking at the Sanctums♅...

This is my normal.. My nature..

KkPnk2_zps1zhpwnga.gif

...Tyrael placed his hand onto his chin and spoke, each sentence causing a state of panic within his being as the realization of their situation began to set in☄...

He's not a Sanctum. He's something.. new. My guess is the first consummation of Ragnarok and Ariadne produced something different, more evolved. After all, he's the first natural birth between two Sanctums. The creation of two of the most powerful Sanctums. It's only natural that he isn't a Sanctum, however I didn't calculate something of this calibre. We have to leave. Now!

...♅Akira grinned and a red aura surrounded his armour. His uncovered eye began glowing red as he spoke, an ominous tone filling his voice as the air began to thicken around them♅...

What's wrong? All that confidence shrivelled up? You can't run now, the fun's only begun..

tumblr_o1md3smsnE1v5eic4o1_500.gif

...Tyrael stumbled backwards in horror as they were cut off by Akira. He shouted at Suros, Michan and Fobos, his panicking only increasing☄...

Kill him now!

...♅Akira watched as three of the Sanctums charged towards him. One of the Sanctums sprinted for the sword which was on the ground, attempting to grab it's hilt. Akira stabbed his blade into the sliding Sanctums hand, effectively pinning him to the ground. Akira soon heard the other three Sanctums approaching him. He used his foot to pick up the sword on the ground and impaled it through the second Sanctum's chest. He then leaned forward and dodged the third Sanctum's slash. At the same time, he pulled the sword free from the second Sanctum's chest and spun around, cutting through both the second and third Sanctums with ease. He then stepped into the blade which hold the first Sanctum to the ground and slashed his sword upwards, cutting the first Sanctum's arm off. He followed up with the strike by cutting through the Sanctum's body. He kicked the pelvis of the copse, causing it to fall infront of the old Sanctums. Akira spoke as he stepped forward♅...

Pathetic..

vZoMVl_zpsitrlsxz7.gif

...Syphon placed his back up against the barrier and spoke, attempting to claw his way out of the barrier☄...

There's no escape from him. It's over for us..

...♅Akira raised his sword and aimed it at the remaining two Sanctums, Tyrael and Syphon. He spoke, his tone being darker and more malicious than before♅...

Who's next?

pumHzk.gif

no slide no slide no slide

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]

tumblr_n72q24C8tC1tdkxozo3_r2_250.png

Roland Armstrong
~? Demigod Repair Boy ?~

Roland almost continued walking off after Dakota spoke up. Heck, he was walking for another ten or twenty seconds until he fully processed the voice he heard as his girlfriend's voice. Though that was besides the point. When Dakota's voice processed in Roland's screwball, crafting obsessed head, he came to a complete stop. How long was he out? Would his hair give the signs he was sleeping? Actually, no, his hair was always messy. With a deep breath Roland turned to Dakota with a nervous smile as he raised his hand defensively.

"W-well... Maybe...? Okay, not really.... I sorta fell asleep again.. By accident, I swear!" Roland blurted out nervously. He really didn't mean to fall back asleep. he just sorta did. He was kinda expecting some sort of scolding now. Especially since they both went to sleep at the same last night. Well, kinda. Now that he thought about it, Roland might have sneaked off and doodled up a few plans and ideas...

no slide no slide no slide

[/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:
JJKab said:
"H-Hey... Shut up" Chler exclaimed, blushing, yet giggling, looking slyly at Maiko. After a few moments, she laid down on top of her, hugging her, laying her heas on Maiko's chest.

8mFdowC.png

maiko koyama

maiko swallowed hard, starting to get a little nervous with chler. was nervous really the right word? it was more like... anticipation. she relaxed under the weight of chler's over her. it was so odd, being here, so close to someone she'd only recently met, but it was comfortable. and low-key exciting.
"comfortable?" she asks softly, admittedly unsure of herself.

notes

character sheet: here!

tags: @JJKab

notes: none!

rusticyawn said:

8mFdowC.png

maiko koyama

maiko swallowed hard, starting to get a little nervous with chler. was nervous really the right word? it was more like... anticipation. she relaxed under the weight of chler's over her. it was so odd, being here, so close to someone she'd only recently met, but it was comfortable. and low-key exciting.
"comfortable?" she asks softly, admittedly unsure of herself.

notes

character sheet: here!

tags: @JJKab

notes: none!

Chler giggled, smiling.

"Yup.... Pretty much." She exclaimed, looking into Maiko's eyes, her look a little.... Seductive?

It was hard to tell, really.

JJKab said:
Fricka, blushing, slowly entered the room Nai was in, her hand loosely holding her arm.
"H..... How do I l--l-lllok?" She asked, shyly looking at Nai. Even though he was her boyfriend, she still feot weird showing her new clothes off to him.
Nai sat up again when he heard Fricka's voice. She was absolutely stunning, and he didn't have any words. "F-Fricka... you look.. Amazing." He said with a smile. "Don't you think it's a lot though? After all, we're eating dinner here."

kk1243 said:
Arrow shrugged "knowing them they'll proubaly be elated that I came back without a scratch on me...and a new friend' as she said this two people ran out of the house with the anubis dogs and tackled Arrow to the floor
( since the parents are not part of the RP I don't have to make a OC sheet for them right? )

Mom: ARROW My beautifull baby! and you brought a girl home!! Is she your friend????!!!!"

dad: Arrow have you been studying your technuques? You know you hvae to learn to be the best demon hunter! and then take over heaven!

Arrow sighed as she pushed them away "Yes mom, This is sylvia"
JJKab said:
"Sure. I feel like LAZying down" Lena joked, giggling, as they made their way towards a pretty high tree. She lied down under it, leaning on it, as she waited for Shuu to join her.
Sylvia looked around dazed for a moment "Whoah...still got to get used to that"

Roman said:
Nai sat up again when he heard Fricka's voice. She was absolutely stunning, and he didn't have any words. "F-Fricka... you look.. Amazing." He said with a smile. "Don't you think it's a lot though? After all, we're eating dinner here."
"Nai... We.... We were broke apart for... A month, if your calculations are somewhat correct... I just wanted to... Wear something special, since this'll be our first date... And.... I... I missed you eo much" Fricka exclaimed softly, sitting down by Nai, looking into his eyes sincerely.

"I... I know it's probably dumb from your point of view, but... From mine it's.... " She stopped, thinking about the words.

".... great... to have you by me again... And I want to truly celebrate that" She said, laying her hand on Nai's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back