• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
i guess you could xD ))
(Ok. :P )

The fake Seria smiles, quickly getting redressed after having just had fun taking advantage of Natsumi. "Heheheh, that was quite enjoyable. Don't you agree, Natsumi?"

Nona said:

~*Maya Radkov*~

Maya looked up at him as he stood up and put the scarf around her. Giggling softly she nodded "Yeah, I didn't actually mean to fall asleep again, I guess I was more sleepy than I realised" she said with a sheepish smile "but yeah, Im getting up now and I agree with going somewhere too, I'd like that" she said happily.

Extra Info

Apartment

Sitting on the edge of the bed

Mood:

Happy

Objective:

Get out of bed

Interacting with:

Cecil Patel

Tags:

[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]

Cecil Patel

~ Humble and Sweet

"Yes! Now we can have a whole day to ourselves! As much as I'd love to work right now, my private life with you needs time too." Cecil said, smiling at Maya. "After all, you and work aren't on the same level. You come first." He added as he stood up, removing his scarf from around Maya's neck and putting it back on. "I was hoping we could go throigh the park... Like we used to."

More Info

Apartment: Bedroom

Mood:

Happy

Get Maya out of bed

Objective:

Go on a nice date with Maya

Interacting with: Maya

Tags: @Nona

@Roman[/URL]

[/Column]

[/CENTER]

[/Row]

{/slide}

[/accordion][/centerblock]
Hayate's eyes widened as the statue appeared. The last thing he wanted to see was a hideous statue before he died. He grit his teeth before the pain of having the nine-tails extracted from him caused a massive amount of pain. He began to yell out in pain, knowing no one could hear his cries for help. Not too long after, Kuruma was gone and Hayate... Well he was gone too. The extraction had killed him, but he did leave some words for Masahi in his dying breath, "You will be dealt with... Trust me."

AriaTheWatcher said:
(Ok. :P )
The fake Seria smiles, quickly getting redressed after having just had fun taking advantage of Natsumi. "Heheheh, that was quite enjoyable. Don't you agree, Natsumi?"
...☫Natsumi couldn't speak since she was still trying to catch her breath and get over the fact she had been taken advantage of. This also extended her energy-drought☫...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Natsumi couldn't speak since she was still trying to catch her breath and get over the fact she had been taken advantage of. This also extended her energy-drought☫...
The fake Seria grins. "Huh, looks like you're pretty damn weak now. Means that messing with your mind is going to be much easier."

AriaTheWatcher said:
The fake Seria grins. "Huh, looks like you're pretty damn weak now. Means that messing with your mind is going to be much easier."
...☫Natsumi soon just closed her eyes fearing that she's mess with her mind☫...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Natsumi soon just closed her eyes fearing that she's mess with her mind☫...
"You're scared, aren't you? Don't worry, it's not painful~" The fake Seria says, sitting on the bed next to Natsumi.

Nona said:

~*Dakota Mayer*~

7O4NPTZd.jpeg

Dakota stared at the chair where the girl was sitting before she rushed oit in such a rush. Along with a gentle shrug of her shoulders she picked up whatever books she had chosen and took them to check them out of the library. The girls words of meeting her boyfriend had Dakota's mind revisit a question she had asked herself earlier. Where exactly was her own boyfriend? Huh. It had been a while and Roland still wasn't around even though he had said he'd catch up with her after grabbing something. She glanced at the time...that was ages ago though. She guessed if he still wasn't around after another while she'd call to see what was up, for now though she was leaving the library. She began to tuck the now checked out books into her bag as she made her way into the corridors, after which she just so happened to look up at the right time to spot a familiar figure. Just who she had just been wondering about too. Her expression curled into a gentle smile. "I'm guessing you forgot more than a few things?" She asked with a small giggle as she walked in Roland's direction.

Extra Info

Outside library

Leaving the library

Mood:

Fine

Objective:

Talk with Roland

Interacting with:

Roland

Tags:

@Tobi Neafearn

tumblr_n72q24C8tC1tdkxozo3_r2_250.png

Roland Armstrong

~? Demigod Repair Boy ?~

Roland almost continued walking off after Dakota spoke up. Heck, he was walking for another ten or twenty seconds until he fully processed the voice he heard as his girlfriend's voice. Though that was besides the point. When Dakota's voice processed in Roland's screwball, crafting obsessed head, he came to a complete stop. How long was he out? Would his hair give the signs he was sleeping? Actually, no, his hair was always messy. With a deep breath Roland turned to Dakota with a nervous smile as he raised his hand defensively.

"W-well... Maybe...? Okay, not really.... I sorta fell asleep again.. By accident, I swear!" Roland blurted out nervously. He really didn't mean to fall back asleep. he just sorta did. He was kinda expecting some sort of scolding now. Especially since they both went to sleep at the same last night. Well, kinda. Now that he thought about it, Roland might have sneaked off and doodled up a few plans and ideas...

no slide no slide

AriaTheWatcher said:
"You're scared, aren't you? Don't worry, it's not painful~" The fake Seria says, sitting on the bed next to Natsumi.
...☫Natsumi still couldn't move. All she was able to do was move her hand slightly☫...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Natsumi still couldn't move. All she was able to do was move her hand slightly☫...
"Now...let's see...what should I do? Hmm...I could make you fall madly in love with Seria or Cinder...or make you basically a slave to my will...both good choices, but I'll keep brainstorming for a moment."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Now...let's see...what should I do? Hmm...I could make you fall madly in love with Seria or Cinder...or make you basically a slave to my will...both good choices, but I'll keep brainstorming for a moment."
...☫Natsumi's hand soon started to move more as she was trying to form a knife while the fake brainstormed☫...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Natsumi's hand soon started to move more as she was trying to form a knife while the fake brainstormed☫...
The fake Seria frowns. "Don't even try it, Natsumi. I may be merciful, but, I won't tolerate stupidity. You can't just stab me to death, it won't work. Anyway, let's do this first, just until I figure out what else I'll do." The fake Seria says, making Natsumi completely obedient to fake and (unintentionally) actual Seria. "Don't even try to harm me."

AriaTheWatcher said:
The fake Seria frowns. "Don't even try it, Natsumi. I may be merciful, but, I won't tolerate stupidity. You can't just stab me to death, it won't work. Anyway, let's do this first, just until I figure out what else I'll do." The fake Seria says, making Natsumi completely obedient to fake and (unintentionally) actual Seria. "Don't even try to harm me."
...☫Natsumi soon stopped what she tried to do and looked at this fake Seria as if she were her mistress☫...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Natsumi soon stopped what she tried to do and looked at this fake Seria as if she were her mistress☫...
"Sorry about having to do that so soon. I probably would've come up with something less...boring to do to you had you just been good and waited, instead of making an idiotic attempt to kill me that wouldn't have even worked."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Sorry about having to do that so soon. I probably would've come up with something less...boring to do to you had you just been good and waited, instead of making an idiotic attempt to kill me that wouldn't have even worked."
...☫Natsumi just stayed still. She was clearly obeying her mistress' orders☫...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Natsumi just stayed still. She was clearly obeying her mistress' orders☫...
"Wow, you really are weak right now. You used up pretty much all of your energy. I really ought to let you rest."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Wow, you really are weak right now. You used up pretty much all of your energy. I really ought to let you rest."
...☫Natsumi soon closed one eye since that eye was getting sleepy, the other eye half open☫...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Natsumi soon closed one eye since that eye was getting sleepy, the other eye half open☫...
"Get some rest, recover some energy. Once you've recovered a sufficient amount of energy to be able to move and speak, wake up and knock on the door." Fake Seria says before exiting the room.

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Get some rest, recover some energy. Once you've recovered a sufficient amount of energy to be able to move and speak, wake up and knock on the door." Fake Seria says before exiting the room.
...☫Natsumi soon just started to drift off to sleep☫...

(time skip?)

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Once Natsumi had awoken, she had dressed herself before she went over to the door and knocked a few times☫...
Fake Seria opens the door and smiles. "Ah, I see you're awake. Did you sleep well?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back