• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Hmmm...This place has changed a lot from before......Probably because of all the repairs after battles.''
"Yeah.... It's weird"

Roman said:
"H-HEY! You didn't have to hit me." Luke said quietly as he rubbed the back of his head. "Kicking and screaming would have been okay, but hitting? Nope." He said, sighing lightly as he set her doqn on her feet as he opened the garage door, allowing Rena to go in first. "I'm driving."
--------

Nai laughed lightly and took a bite of his apple. "You're welcome... And... I can't say I've ever heard that expression. People usually say they're so hungry they could eat a horse." He said, smiling a little before taking another bite of his apple. "Not everyone is the same though..."
"A little warning would have been nice." She said to him before kissing his cheek then getting in the car

Nevermore said:
"It still helped me to learn to control my emotions and know when someone's trying to use fear in place of a bloody battering ram. Seriously if you're going to be so obvious, I may still feel the fear, but its pretty easy to ignore."
Leaning back against the wall, Crow blew a cloud of smoke at the girl.
The smoke immediately his a wall of physical shadow before she growled. "You'll be saying that when I reach into that head and bring your worst fears into your life." She said to him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Yeah.... It's weird"
"A little warning would have been nice." She said to him before kissing his cheek then getting in the car

The smoke immediately his a wall of physical shadow before she growled. "You'll be saying that when I reach into that head and bring your worst fears into your life." She said to him

[/QUOTE]
Crow smiled before merging with the smoke and appearing behind the girl where a blade of smoke solidified on his arm and smiling he swept it across the girls neck where it broke apart into a fading cloud of smoke. Merging back through the smoky haze he reappeared before the girl and said,

"I already have a death wish, being afraid doesn't bother me..."

Mayyflower said:

~♮Luke Shun♮~

Luke looked over at her and stretched. "I've been busy with family things, what about you? I'm guessing school.." He says

Extra Info

Park

Talking to Kairassi

Mood:

Calm

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Kairassi

Tags:

@Nona

~*Kairassi Ikeda*~

Kairassi raised a brow when he asked her about herself "Yeah, school stuff....you know...you already asked me that when I first sat down...remember?" She said as she stared at him "You must have been super distracted...Are you sure you're fine?" She asked with a hint of concern in her voice now "You're my best friend if there's something in your mind I'm there to listen you know" she offered. Of course if he still felt like keeping whatever it was from her, she wouldn't kick up too much of a fuss but she was a bit concerned that he couldn't e end remember what he asked her just moments before...

Extra Info

Park

Sitting with Luke

Mood:

Slightly concerned/curious

Objective:

Find out what's up (maybe)

Interacting with:

Luke Shun

Tags:

JJKab said:
"I'm not" Fricka said, smiling, as she finished her cake.
"So. What do you wanna do now? Wanna prepare for our date here or.... Maybe do something else?" She asked, smiling a little shyly.
Nai laughed lightly and kissed Fricka's cheek before taking another bite of his apple and chewing. "Maybe we can do something else for now. It's still early so the restaurants aren't open and it's definitely too early to oshopping."

[/QUOTE]
Luke sighed and walked towards the other side of the car. "I guess I can, but you seem like you would rather hug my life away than get our cake." He said laughing lightly.

Roman said:

[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]

Cecil Patel

~ Humble and Sweet

Cecil smiled when he saw Maya and he walked into the room and sat down on the bed beside her. "And a good morning to you ma'am." He said jokingly before listening to her speak. Cecil nodded upon being asked if he got the coffee, which was still a relief to him. The coffee was going so fast. "Yeah, I just got back from dropping it off at the café and the pastries are going to be delivered tomorrow.. Well the ingredients. Anyways..." He stood up and took his scarf from around his neck and put it on Maya. "Are you getting out of bed soon? I know it's been a busy week for us, but I really want to get out and go somewhere."

More Info

Apartment

Mood:

Happy

Trying to see if Maya is getting out of bed

Objective:

Take Maya out

Interacting with: Maya

Tags: @Nona

~*Maya Radkov*~

Maya looked up at him as he stood up and put the scarf around her. Giggling softly she nodded "Yeah, I didn't actually mean to fall asleep again, I guess I was more sleepy than I realised" she said with a sheepish smile "but yeah, Im getting up now and I agree with going somewhere too, I'd like that" she said happily.

Extra Info

Apartment

Sitting on the edge of the bed

Mood:

Happy

Objective:

Get out of bed

Interacting with:

Cecil Patel

Tags:

[/QUOTE]
''Well....Yeah...''

AriaTheWatcher said:
...☫Natsumi was clearly tired having used all her energy to make Haiiro and Elizabeth. She was in just her button-up shirt, and her skirt. Her shirt was fully unbuttoned. She finished making the two by the 6th day. She may not be able to move just yet☫...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Natsumi was clearly tired having used all her energy to make Haiiro and Elizabeth. She was in just her button-up shirt, and her skirt. Her shirt was fully unbuttoned. She finished making the two by the 6th day. She may not be able to move just yet☫...
The fake Seria heads back into the room. "I see you have completed the task I requested. Excellent. Now, just one moment and I'll send you back home to do whatever you want... Also, you got Elizabeth's physical appearance almost completely wrong, but, I really don't care. A bit of mind altering is all I'll need to do to her. Great job on the second Haiiro though. She seems to be the exact same in every aspect other than personality. For that, I commend you. Is there anything you would like to request before I send you home?"

AriaTheWatcher said:
The fake Seria heads back into the room. "I see you have completed the task I requested. Excellent. Now, just one moment and I'll send you back home to do whatever you want... Also, you got Elizabeth's physical appearance almost completely wrong, but, I really don't care. A bit of mind altering is all I'll need to do to her. Great job on the second Haiiro though. She seems to be the exact same in every aspect other than personality. For that, I commend you. Is there anything you would like to request before I send you home?"
''Nothing....just don't mess with my household members ever....That includes Seria and Cinder...''

kk1243 said:
Arrow shrugged "knowing them they'll proubaly be elated that I came back without a scratch on me...and a new friend' as she said this two people ran out of the house with the anubis dogs and tackled Arrow to the floor
( since the parents are not part of the RP I don't have to make a OC sheet for them right? )

Mom: ARROW My beautifull baby! and you brought a girl home!! Is she your friend????!!!!"

dad: Arrow have you been studying your technuques? You know you hvae to learn to be the best demon hunter! and then take over heaven!

Arrow sighed as she pushed them away "Yes mom, This is sylvia"
(I don't think you have to have one for them :D )

Sylvia shyly smiled and quietly said hello. When she heard the words demon hunter though she grew a little pale and gave a small gulp.

Last edited by a moderator:
HimeragiSeiker said:
''Nothing....just don't mess with my household members ever....That includes Seria and Cinder...''
"Hmm? Sorry, but that is a request I am unable to carry out. As much as I respect you, doing as you asked would go against my plans."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Hmm? Sorry, but that is a request I am unable to carry out. As much as I respect you, doing as you asked would go against my plans."
''You're horrible...I gave you what you want, why can't you leave Seria alone with Cinder?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''You're horrible...I gave you what you want, why can't you leave Seria alone with Cinder?''
"Simple, my plans hinge on tormenting Seria specifically. Cinder is just an unneeded annoying variable. I will, at the very least, attempt to not harm Cinder too badly, should she decide to get in the way."

Nevermore said:
Crow smiled before merging with the smoke and appearing behind the girl where a blade of smoke solidified on his arm and smiling he swept it across the girls neck where it broke apart into a fading cloud of smoke. Merging back through the smoky haze he reappeared before the girl and said,
"I already have a death wish, being afraid doesn't bother me..."
She giggled a little the blade not affecting her one bit as she spoke with a smirk. "Well guys with a death with are the fun ones. Mind if I asl why you have a death wish?" She asked him as she decided to play around and she leaned back into him

Roman said:
Luke sighed and walked towards the other side of the car. "I guess I can, but you seem like you would rather hug my life away than get our cake." He said laughing lightly.
"That's exactly how I feel." She said softly as he got in then she hugged him yet again

Roman said:
Hayate winced when he was flipped on his back. He stared up at the black sky-like area of the Kamui dimension. Was he dying? He knew he was losing the Nine-Tails... But was he finally leaving this world too? His dream? What was his dream anymore? He was losing his life and his friend. Hayate had looked at Masahi and winced some more. "You're the man that's taking away someone that means a lot to me... I guess my wish was for you to be taken care of..."

Masahi

~ The Usurper, Hero, and Mask ~

Masahi looked down at Hayate as if he was a kind from a poor family asking for the most expensive toy in a store. He had asked for something that Masahi simply didn't and couldn't see happening. It was a shame really, Masahi was sure there wouldn't be room for one like himself in his new world. He had simply committed too many crimes and took too many lives to even think about letting himself into his new world.

"I fear I myself may not get to be in that new world. I may be craving the way for such a place to exist, but I already cast aside any hope for my own happiness" Masahi spoke in a somber tone, as he started weaving hand signs. At the last sign and the activation of Kamui, Masahi summoned a statue with nine eyes. Eight small ones, two groups of four, and a single large eye in-between the two groups. The large eye and a single smaller eye bled as all nine eyes open. The seven non-bleeding eye's irises glowed with a certain power while the two bleeding ones were dull and colorless.

"Now then, I shall be taking the Nine-tails back to whence it came." Masahi said as the statue opened it's mouth and started pulling the free energy of the nine-tails into itself.

no slide no slide

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Simple, my plans hinge on tormenting Seria specifically. Cinder is just an unneeded annoying variable. I will, at the very least, attempt to not harm Cinder too badly, should she decide to get in the way."
''Why Seria, out of all Goddesses?''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"We should go exploring some time." She said to her

[/QUOTE]
''Yeah. Maybe we can explore the city after this?''

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Kaname had already been seated by the time he realized Camilla was back. His gaze transferred from her irises, to the food of which she held in her hand. With a raise of his brow, he took a bite of his apple, chewing intently as he shifted his attention once again, though this time, to examine the remainder of the room. Unsure of what he was going to do during the next class, Kaname found himself reminiscing over his first few encounters with Camilla, a soft smirk grazing his lips as he swallowed the bit of apple within his lips.

[/QUOTE]

~*Camilla Radkov*~

Camilla then had taken a seat at the table as well, taking a small spoonful of her yogurt as she followed the direction of his gaze with her own the spoon still in her mouth as she did so. Realising that he was staring at nothing she took the spoon from her mouth and giggled softly "What're you smiling about?" She asked curiously when she noticed him seemingly smirking at nothing. She assumed he must have been thinking of something.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She giggled a little the blade not affecting her one bit as she spoke with a smirk. "Well guys with a death with are the fun ones. Mind if I asl why you have a death wish?" She asked him as she decided to play around and she leaned back into him

[/QUOTE]
Crow smiled as he blew another cloud of smoke,

"Because I'm a dead man walking. That good enough for you?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back