• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Got it. Western it is." She teasingly said to him as she walked with him

[/QUOTE]
Crow smiled and blew out another cloud of smoke,

"I have seen over 372 westerns, they've lost their interest a tad bit."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Mitsu smiled as she walked with her before smirking then moving quickly infront of neo with her back to neo so she would run into mitsu a back then grabbing her legs and lifting neo up so she was giving neo a piggy back

[/QUOTE]
...♱Neo blushed slightly as she was wide eyed in surprise before she giggled a bit and smiled before she wrapped her arms around Mitsu's neck♱...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''What...kind of experiments?''
"Hmm? Why, all sorts. Of course, nothing that would have a high risk of killing or permanently injuring you though. I'm not just going to randomly dissect one of my minions. That would be rather rude."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Hmm? Why, all sorts. Of course, nothing that would have a high risk of killing or permanently injuring you though. I'm not just going to randomly dissect one of my minions. That would be rather rude."
''A-Alright..''

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Neo blushed slightly as she was wide eyed in surprise before she giggled a bit and smiled before she wrapped her arms around Mitsu's neck♱...
Mitsu giggled as she made sure she was comfy before she continued walking down the path with neo on her back

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Mitsu giggled as she made sure she was comfy before she continued walking down the path with neo on her back

[/QUOTE]
...♱Neo just happily rode Mitsu before she nuzzled her face into Mitsu's shoulder a little♱...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''O-Of course I am..!''
"Hmm, in that case I'll start with the least dangerous and...well...unfortunately not least painful. But, well, it's not excruciating pain...ok, well, that's not true, but, still."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](Why would you kill hayate)
"Come on your a good enough driver." She said to him happily

[/QUOTE]
(((( It's temporary. ))))

Luke chuckled, "That's true...' he said as he pressed a button and the garage door opened and he slowly drove out before pressing the button again, closing the door.

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Hmm, in that case I'll start with the least dangerous and...well...unfortunately not least painful. But, well, it's not excruciating pain...ok, well, that's not true, but, still."
...☫Natsumi soon became more fearful☫...

Nevermore said:
"A horror movie sounds fine"
"Good." She said with a smile as she started to walk faster with him

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Neo just happily rode Mitsu before she nuzzled her face into Mitsu's shoulder a little♱...
"Wanna go to dinner?" She asked her softly

Roman said:
(((( It's temporary. ))))
Luke chuckled, "That's true...' he said as he pressed a button and the garage door opened and he slowly drove out before pressing the button again, closing the door.
(Good good xD )

Rune giggled and kissed his cheek before she sat normally I'm her seat

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Good." She said with a smile as she started to walk faster with him
"Wanna go to dinner?" She asked her softly

[/QUOTE]
''But we had lunch not too long ago~''

...♱She replied as she giggled softly♱...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I mean when dinner comes around." She said to her happily

[/QUOTE]
''Hmmm...sure.''

...♱She said as she smiled at her before she kissed Mitsu's ear since she couldn't exactly reach her cheek♱...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''B-But you have Haiiro...why me?''
"The second Haiiro is to be used for potentially deadly experiments that would likely result in her death. Also, if she manages to survive the planned experiments, I will be using her as a living weapon."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Hmmm...sure.''
...♱She said as she smiled at her before she kissed Mitsu's ear since she couldn't exactly reach her cheek♱...
She giggled and nodded to her happily as she left the park and started down the side walk twoards the shopping district

AriaTheWatcher said:
"The second Haiiro is to be used for potentially deadly experiments that would likely result in her death. Also, if she manages to survive the planned experiments, I will be using her as a living weapon."
''What about Elizabeth...?''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back