• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Any one will do." She said to him happily as she looked back and smiled at him

[/QUOTE]
"Well I'll let you choose then little miss."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Yeah..?" She asked him with a sort of excited tone to her voice

[/QUOTE]
Luke sighed lightly as he drove, his smile still visible so he wasn't about to say anything upsetting. "How many?"

AriaTheWatcher said:
The Fake Seria turns on the chamber, causing a fairly loud whirring noise. She then starts the experiment, altering Natsumi's genetic structure to be mixed with that of a cat. It would be a quite painful and disorienting process, and would likely take a while, so fake Seria walks away from the chamber.
...☫Natsumi screams out of pain and fear before she passed out☫...

Nevermore said:
"Well I'll let you choose then little miss."
"Alright. Well we are almost there." She said happily

Roman said:
Luke sighed lightly as he drove, his smile still visible so he wasn't about to say anything upsetting. "How many?"
"I want at least one but no more than three." She said to him happily

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Alright. Well we are almost there." She said happily

[/QUOTE]
Luke chuckled, "A big family, huh? I can't say a specific number because you never know what could happen, but I'll agree with at least one or two." He said.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Natsumi screams out of pain and fear before she passed out☫...
Fake Seria smiles, sitting down and whistling to herself until the process was over. She gets up and heads back over to the chamber, turning it off since the genetic alteration process was done.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Mitsu giggled as she twisted her head back and kissed neo's cheek

[/QUOTE]
...♱Neo soon smiled as she buried her face into Mitsu's neck♱...

AriaTheWatcher said:
Fake Seria smiles, sitting down and whistling to herself until the process was over. She gets up and heads back over to the chamber, turning it off since the genetic alteration process was done.
...☫Natsumi now had cat ears and a cat tail. Though she was passed out due to fear and pain☫...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Alright. Well we are almost there." She said happily

[/QUOTE]
Crow sighed and dropped his cigarette before grinding it out and growling,

"I hate public locations, I can't smoke in them."

Roman said:
Luke chuckled, "A big family, huh? I can't say a specific number because you never know what could happen, but I'll agree with at least one or two." He said.
She clapped happily and smiled brightly at him not able to put her happiness into words

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Natsumi now had cat ears and a cat tail. Though she was passed out due to fear and pain☫...
Fake Seria opens the chamber door and rolls her eyes. "Great, passed out. Now I'm gonna have to get a bucket of ice water."

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Neo soon smiled as she buried her face into Mitsu's neck♱...
Mitsu giggled happily and looked around as they got into the shopping district

Nevermore said:
Crow sighed and dropped his cigarette before grinding it out and growling,
"I hate public locations, I can't smoke in them."
"You want something to smoke? Smoke this?" She said as she handed him a pitch black cigaret looking thing

AriaTheWatcher said:
Fake Seria opens the chamber door and rolls her eyes. "Great, passed out. Now I'm gonna have to get a bucket of ice water."
...☫Natsumi soon started to wake up slowly groaning as she did so☫...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Mitsu giggled happily and looked around as they got into the shopping district
"You want something to smoke? Smoke this?" She said as she handed him a pitch black cigaret looking thing

[/QUOTE]
''Wow~ Everything looks nice doesn't it?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Natsumi soon started to wake up slowly groaning as she did so☫...
Fake Seria had been just about to leave to get a bucket of ice water when Natsumi woke up. "Ah, finally awake I see. It's going to be a bit disorienting for a moment or two, so be careful standing up."

AriaTheWatcher said:
Fake Seria had been just about to leave to get a bucket of ice water when Natsumi woke up. "Ah, finally awake I see. It's going to be a bit disorienting for a moment or two, so be careful standing up."
...☫Natsumi soon used the sides of the chamber to help her stand☫...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Natsumi soon used the sides of the chamber to help her stand☫...
"Oh, by the way, just letting you know that you have cat ears and a cat tail now. The experiment worked perfectly."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She clapped happily and smiled brightly at him not able to put her happiness into words

[/QUOTE]
"You seem... Very excited." Luke said as he came to a stop at a light. "I'm guessing this is something you really wanted?" He asked looking over at at Rena as he waited for the light to turn green again.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Mitsu giggled happily and looked around as they got into the shopping district

[/QUOTE]
Crow looked at the black cigarette thing and with half reluctance took it,

"What is this? some kinda e-cig or something?"

Last edited by a moderator:
HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Natsumi soon spoke☫...
''Where am I...''
"You're still in my laboratory, minion. Why are you asking?" Fake Seria asks, ready to at any moment alter Natsumi's mind again.

AriaTheWatcher said:
"You're still in my laboratory, minion. Why are you asking?" Fake Seria asks, ready to at any moment alter Natsumi's mind again.
''...Who are you...?''

...☫Natsumi asked the fake Seria. It appeared she had lost a part of her memory☫...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back